The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ88 View Post
and_alloy-AGAIN I told you before, I'M NOT A LAWYER! Wondering where you got the fact that I'm A LAWYER??? LOL!!

Just wonderin!!! Dummy!
SEAJ88
Wrong prononcitation, i guess and_allow meant SEAJ is a sewer not lawyer, because his asshole is always challenging his mouth for shitting out shit.

LOL

Old 21-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
i guess and_allow meant SEAJ is a sewer not lawyer, because his asshole is always challenging his mouth
Usually I don't talk to clones, but however seems you got it right, I must give you some compliment for that! Thanks for correcting and_alloy. Yup you got it right Snacky! LMFAO!

Right!!
SEAJ88
HIDDEN DANGER-when mongering overseas
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493723
Old 21-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
ooluois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ooo..ooo..ooo boss seaj how come you created so many clones of yourself? How am i going to recognise you, master... Ooo..ooo..ooo (scratch monkey head)
Old 21-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ88 View Post
Usually I don't talk to clones, but however seems you got it right, I must give you some compliment for that! Thanks for correcting and_alloy. Yup you got it right Snacky! LMFAO!

Right!!
SEAJ88
Bro SEAJ88, yesterday i shit in my pants in the bus and all the people were angry and against me so I think they were all clones ... what do you think?
Old 21-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
TonyChiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Bro SEAJ88, yesterday i shit in my pants in the bus and all the people were angry and against me so I think they were all clones ... what do you think?
Only idiot will write this kind of rubbish post. Book your ktv or G-club thru me and let me scam 5555.

Last edited by TonyChiong; 22-02-2015 at 10:34 AM.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyChiong View Post
Only idiot will write this kind of rubbish post. Book your ktv or G-club thru me and let me scam 5555.
[mode dumbass SEAJ ON]

You are a clone ! And you are all stealth agent !
I am right, you are all wrong.

[mode dumbass SEAJ OFF]
Old 23-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes...as usual.... that instead of addressing the issue, you just try to denigrate.

But I guess it is impossible for you to address anything, as we all know what I say is true and correct.

Waiting for you to deploy your clones next.
You one day eat and shit how many times do you need to tell others?
And I must tell you what I do every day when you demand from me?

Go and fuck yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I urge all of you to join me in this aim to make ALL agents, whose PRIMARY income is guiding, to come out; please help me to uncover them and make SBF a safer and more ethical place where we all can share information freely.
Yes I urge those who are very free to join stealth agents SEAJ, oolouis and indianmagicoil aka TonyChiong to expose stealth agents.
Most importantly is you must be able to take the heat.
Don't be a humji and hide behind moderator.
Old 23-02-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Go and fuck yourself!
Don't say that, it makes that dumbass SEAJ excited

Old 23-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sifu Tony- Yup I admit I'm a milksop! If things getting out of hand I'll ask Moderator to delete! As simple as that! LMFAO!

Yup!
SEAJ88
HIDDEN DANGER-when mongering overseas
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493723
Old 23-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This has been going long long time ago in other threads. Guess mod is more interested to look out for advertising than stopping nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Agreed. Need more FRs on Pattaya and walking street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Ya I notice that also in CP thread long ago and ever since the China crack down those idiots come over to Thailand thread and create so much flaming to anyone not agreeing to them.

a forum need members to contribute and help to answering questions, and some even go to the extend of meeting newbie to guide them when they free, which is done out of helping fellow sinkies. And this is what make sbf interesting to read and contribute......and this is where membership and advertisement fee come in.

With this kind of environment going on now, I believe not just me but many other bros will not be helping fellow sinkies in order not to be brand as stealth agent by a non Singaporean idiot. And soon sbf will not be the same as before and I wonder who will be interested in paying for membership and advertising??

Just wonder the owner of this forum & the mod have this simple foresight to see it??
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yes, fully agreed …Would not want to be helpful and then branded earning comm from introducing.
Yes, very fair comments which I will address.

Agree that it is because the China market is now dead that all this has spilled over to the Thai and the Vietnam threads. TonyCheong and his gang of scammers HAD been dominant in China and ever since I inadvertently uncovered his scams, they have done everything to silence me. And they did the same when I started my “Hidden Danger” thread which outlined their thievin’ methods and which I put up to at least arm us ordinary Samsters with knowledge of the stealth agent’s murky world. What I didn’t realize is that there ARE many more stealth agents operating all over SBF who prey upon the unsuspecting here – as evidenced by how unrelenting and vile their attacks and how many Clones they’ve deployed etc.

I hate to point this out, but you regular Samsters are actually playing straight into the hands of these stealth agents by now withholding information/responding to PM’s as these crooks will just keep on posting tempting but incomplete information designed to elicit questions… which is when these thieves will pounce. Don’t let these crooks get the better of us who only wants the best for SBF - I fully believe that altruism always shines through and if you are not a stealth agent, then you should not worry about being labeled as such; sooner or later these crooks will uncover themselves.

Advert. fees is none of my concern – all I am concerned about is that we all can identify those who are offering their guiding services; and forcing agents to properly identify themselves as such by paying such fees is obvious. I have clearly stated that if TonyCheong properly declare himself and pay his fee that I’d lay off him – heck, I’d even recommend him alongside all the other paying advertisers here!! I urge all of you to join me in this aim to make ALL agents, whose PRIMARY income is guiding, to come out; please help me to uncover them and make SBF a safer and more ethical place where we all can share information freely. When dealing with a DECLARED agent, we know to safeguard ourselves and bargain for a fair deal – whilst the stealth agent exploits/takes full advantage of our expectations for fairness when dealing with friends.

And I DO appreciate and understand tradesmen, shop-keepers, bar owners etc. who just want additional patronage from Samsters, but who do NOT RELY SOLELY upon Samsters; these are just regular businessmen who I don’t believe is here to scam Samsters - especially if they are just providing good, reliable information. And as long as they are NOT blatant in their promotional activities on SBf, then I believe that we can all benefit MUTUALLY.

SEAJ
Old 23-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hahaha!!! Seaj is not a sucker after all....he is a mother fucker, full stop!!
A read a day in the batam thread keeps the doctor away.....
Old 23-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You one day eat and shit how many times do you need to tell others?
Go and fuck yourself!
Yes I urge those who are very free to join stealth agents SEAJ, oolouis and indianmagicoil aka TonyChiong to expose stealth agents.
Most importantly is you must be able to take the heat.
Ahhh.... yes.... So typical of you!!

More bile, more foul language and of course clones...not only on here but all over SBF. And even though I do not usually address clones, seems like for each of my post, there is usually at least half a dozen postings by your clones to denigrate and bury my message....but which I'm pretty sure also upsets many on here as nobody wants to read nonsense.

Is it too much for your crooked mind to handle discussing matters in a rational, gentlemanly way?

SEAJ
Old 23-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Very boring..... same shit different day....
Old 23-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
LOL - 100% agree!

SEAJ
Old 23-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
LOL - 100% agree!
Everywhere Seaj goes, SHIT will be there!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1