The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hormonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Well written
Old 10-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
moonjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuSongSnr View Post
Sounds like you have a good time.
Yeah, seems like it.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyMinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written bro
Old 11-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HomingPigeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written TS
Old 11-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue TS, very nice story.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TGIF Update
------------------------------------------------------
MM: baby, only u outside?
GN: yup! Why? u need something?
No answer and I took another gulp of the beer. Next moment I saw MM came out of her room totally naked with a towel turban. I covered my mouth and some of the beer still burst onto my hands and struggled to swallow the rest. Although its not something I have not seen before, it is still a shock that MM suddenly be so comfortable being naked in front of me after knowing her like only a week.

MM: (Posing sexily and smiling cheekily) Just checking if it is really you. Cannot come out like tat if other people is around.

She walked over, riding position on my lap, placed her hands on my chest and whispered “u ready? I know down below u r”. Yes, my lil’bro is now already fully erected pushing my boxes and bath robe up and seems like trying to reach for her lil’sister. In front of me is her perky cute A boobs and flowery body smell fresh out of shower. Not waiting for my reply, she took away my bottle of beer had a big mouthful, placed the bottle on the coffee table and lowered to feed me the beer in her mouth. Didn’t manage to take in all the beer and trying to kiss her at the same time. Some beer overflowed onto my cheek and onto my neck. MM started licking up the beer, kissing and nibbling on my neck down to my right shoulder. Just as I was getting turned on and ready for action, MM stopped and got off my lap.

MM: (playfully giggling) That’s it. No more. Time to go sleep.

I grabbed her hands, pulled her towards me and left arm across her waist and grabbed on to her butt cheek.

GN: Not so fast! Trying to play with me right? Time to punish u.

MM giggling and struggling playfully. I pulled and lowered her onto the sofa. With my right hand stopping her from getting up, I reach for my cold beer and took a big mouth. I lowered myself, spread her legs open and went down to fill lil’sister with the cool beer and tonguing her the same time. Difficult task and tiring mouth, but its like the cold stage in 冰火五重天 for ladies.

MM: “Arghh…. Very cold! Arghh….but comfortable! Don’t… stop…”

Started to drink, suck and lick the beer away from lil’sister till dry of beer, but she’s wet from sweet juices. I could taste the change of beer bitterness to sweet juice taste. Continued to lick and suck her and clit taking in all her sweet juices. MM continued to moan and pushed my head deeper into her pussy. My mouth and face is now covered with a combination of beer and sweet juices. Didn’t pleasure her till she cum, I stopped, stood up and sheepishly smiling at her.

MM: (With eyes open big big) “Wei! Don’t do that to me!”
GN: “Of course, I won’t”

I helped her sit up, her towel turban have dropped off on the sofa and I guided her to be in doggie position, hands on the back of the sofa, legs spread kneeling on the sofa edge. I position my lil’bro and entered her from the back. As the sofa is relatively low and MM quite short, it is just nice in the angle to pound her from a higher position. Lil’bro is constantly hitting her g-spot at every thrust.

MM: “Arghhhh…… What’s that feeling! Ahh… ahh… ahh….Don’t stop….harder!”

Grabbing her thighs and butt cheeks, I pumped harder and harder into her. In no time, she started trembling and shaking. I can feel her juices flowing down my legs. I continued pumping her and picking up the pace. MM moaned to loud that I was wondering if it would be heard in the corridor. I continued to pump her for another 5 mins and kneading her nipples at the same time. Another loud moan came from MM and I too reach orgasm, pulled out lil’bro and MM was squirting sweet juices onto the sofa and floor. I stepped onto the sofa and my soldier parachuted onto her face and hair. I dropped onto the sofa and tried to catch my breath. MM kneel down on the sofa and leaning her head on her hands, trying to catch her breath as well.

MM: (Panting) “baby, what.. was.. that? Suddenly cold but u warm it up later.”
GN: (Panting) ” 冰火五重天 (Cold water hot water treatment). Always wanted to know how ladies reacts to that. Only tried cold part on you”
MM: “Huh? U mean first time and you try on me? There’s also the hot part?”
GN: (Grinning) “Ya. Normally is ladies do on guys and today no warm water so cannot try the hot part. U r the special one then I try new pattern”

MM turned her head giving a death stare with my soldiers still dripping off her face and I smile back. She suddenly leaned over and wiped all my soldiers on my chest. I didn’t stop her since no matter how will still need to go bathe after all the sweat, beer and sweet juices. I just laid there resting.
Then a sudden cold below sent a shiver up me. I opened my eyes and saw MM bbbj me from my side but it is cold. Initially lil’bro shrunk, but gradually from MM bbbj and warmth in her mouth lil’bro began to harden. She must have taken in the beer and doing the cold treatment to me. Like I said, this girl sure learnt fast. MM kept on bobbing up and down with the beer still in her mouth and I placed my hand on her back. The sound of her soft moan, coolness on lil’bro and slurping sound super turned me on. Gradually she drank up the beer and continue to blow me. I adjusted her position where MM is now lying on my tummy and I have access to autoroam.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
JorgeMichael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, more please
Old 11-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

TS nice update pls continue.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

One last installment before weekend.
Although not sure what can rep points do, please up rep points if you find the story good.
-------------------------------------------

I started fondling her boobs first, proceed down to her waist, butt and inner thighs. MM seems to understand and started to spread her legs. Remembering that she doesn’t seems to fancy fingering, I tried again anyway. Synchronizing with her movement I moved towards massaging lil’sister starting from the surrounding. Using my index and ring finger I spread her lips and start tapping on her wet pussy lips and inserting bit by bit into her. She didn’t twitch uncomfortably this time, instead getting wetter by every tap and insert. Soon my middle finger was 1/3 in. Fingering is something I have not mastered as well, so from the last I learn from the internet its somewhere 1/3 to half finger inwards. I was topo–ing around feeling for the g-spot. Then a “Ahh…” from MM gave me the signal that I was on the spot. There I start doing the “digging” motion and trying very hard and carefully not to injure her with my nails. I did that for a couple of mins and MM was still very hardworking licking and sucking lil’bro. Soon I think I scored the points of fingering and MM should be tired from bbbj me. As I was focusing on fingering her, lil’bro wasn’t as aroused to the point of ejaculation.

She turned and laid sideways on my tummy facing me now enjoying the fingering with the constant “uhmmm … Ahh….”. This adjustment made it easier and smoother to finger her g-spot, so I increased the pace and place slightly more pressure in the rubbing. Her moaning got louder, breathing got faster, hips moving up and down, and trying to push my arm out, she came squirting out while I was still fingering her. She was so wet that it seems the whole sofa was flooded with a big puddle of liquid.

MM: (Panting and in a soft tone) “Baby, How do u do that? It didn’t feel that good when I was doing it myself..”
GN: “Oh, u often masturbate yourself?”
MM: “Tried a few times, didn’t like it so stopped. That’s y the first time when u tried I felt funny. But today is totally different”
GN: “Princess, this is also my first time succeeding to finger someone to orgasm.”
MM: (Suddenly sat up and almost hit my chin) “Wat! This is first time also! I become you guinea pig?”
GN: (Grinning widely)”Hehe, u super special mah. All my first is with you”

MM smiling widely. Got up straddle across me and gave my lil’bro a few tug. My half sleeping lil’bro became awake again. She guided lil’bro to penetrate her. Learning from mistake, this time she didn’t just sit down but lowered herself slowly. Pressing my face into her boobs, hugging my head,

MM: “ I am sure this is not the first…Ahh…Ahh.. “

She started riding lil’bro. In my mind flashed, I got myself a sexual energizer bunny. After so many orgasm still can go on. I got turned on and started licking and nibbling on her nipples. With all the foreplay and this hardworking energizer bunny, I came in a few minutes pulling out just in time with lil’bro between her tummy and mine. Ignoring all the wet juices and soldiers, we hugged each other in that position for another couple of minutes before going to the bathroom.

MM: (Looking at the mirror) “Yeeks, your sperm all dried up on my hair”
GN: “Hahaha, its natural protein hair conditioner”

MM roll her eyes and stuck out her tongue. So cute! I pulled her into the shower and bathed her. No other action except some DFK, since both of us were tired. Looked at the clock and its already 1am, we dried up and went to bed naked with our damp hair.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hongxiaomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, pls update soon!
Old 12-08-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rajo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 13-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Will be away for the week. An installment to cover my absence.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Woke up naturally to the sunlight from the living room. MM was still sleeping beside me. We have slept pass noon. Feeling damn hungry, I walked out naked to the living room and finished a small packet of potato chips and biscuits which is part of the bar tibits. Looking around, the living room is a mess. My boxes, towels and bathrobe lying around, and of course patches of dried cum and sweet juices on the floor and sofa. Picked up all the laundries into the basket, I went back to the room and saw MM still sleeping with her butt and lil’sister in full view. I pulled the blanket and covered her up, before washing up. To avoid gossip, I closed MM’s room door and went back to my room to order room service and at the same time change into jeans and polo-tee. When I return to MM’s room pushing in the lunch room service, she’s already up and having her shower. Laid the food on the side table and sat down drinking orange juice and eating my fish n chips.

MM: “Baby, u alone outside?”
GN: (Expecting she come out naked again) “Yup! Don’t catch a cold!”
This time she came out with a bathrobe on, tied her hairy into a pony tail and came over to give me a kiss on the lips. Through the top of her oversized bathrobe, I still saw her fair skin light brown nipples boobs in full view. She gave me a cheeky smile and action-ed to cover tightly with her bathrobe. I gave her a sheepish smile. She sat down opposite me and started to have her late brunch/lunch of beef tenderloin.

GN: “How’s your sleep?”
MM: “棒极了! (Extremely good!) How you know I want to eat steak?”
GN: “No idea. Just a lucky choice.”

Our conversation was broken by my phone ringing, It’s Janet.

Janet: “GN, that sentosa cove unit seller, Mr Claude, was trying to reach you since this morning. I know you are on leave, but must be responsible to keep him updated on the status of the deal mah.”
GN: “I just met him on Monday to sign all the documents. Today only Thursday leh. Why he so kan jiong? What…“(Before I can ask what he wanted)
Janet: “GN, you cannot like that must keep him updated every stage of the process. Even if it takes a bit longer also must give a courtesy call to tell him in progress. How can you 过河拆桥?You must do your work to justify your commission. Anyway the transfer documents are ready you can pass to the seller and buyer, when can 李总 sign the documents?”

Janet was so loud that MM could hear the whole conversation and seeing my irritated expression,

MM: (Shouting) “Baby, my new house that my dad bought for me is ready? Later, u can send me in your new BMW to sign the documents.”
Silence from the phone.
GN: (Gave MM a flying kiss) Janet, u there? 李总have authorized her daughter to sign the documents and I will call Mr Claude to arrange. Can close the deal anytime this week.
Janet: “ok. Good job. Thanks” Call ended.
MM: “Baby, why your boss so naggy and irritating? Is she an old lady?”
GN: (Shaking my head) “No lah, she just cannot accept I close such a good deal. I cannot imagine that I have closed the deal myself and got such a good girl (pointing to MM). I thought I am dreaming also.”
MM: ”So sweet. I’m also lucky to have someone to protect me and teach me the art of making love”

While saying that MM stood up and came over, side sat on my lap and gave me a long deep kiss. I ran my left hand up and down her lap feeling her soft smooth skin and “accidentally” poked her lil’sister a few times. MM stood up unzipped and pulled down my jeans and boxes to my knee. Lil’bro naturally have woken up. Without hesitation, she turn over, position her pussy and lowered herself onto lil’bro. Although not fully wet, she is damp enough to take in lil'bro. With a soft “hmmmm…”, she started riding me in a reverse cowgirl with me sitting. I supported her butt while she ride up and down. MM then started riding me fast and furious, without any thoughts of slowing down. I was afraid the chair would give way. In just about 3 mins, I felt the urge and lil’sister tightening up. I raised her butt and off loaded my morning soldiers flowing back to my groin and lil’bro. MM small squirt of sweet juices dripped onto my jeans. Sigh, need to change again. MM fell back to her chair panting after the early quickie. Just after a quick rest, MM went back to eating and topping up her liquids. Who would believe that MM is just a girl that started having sex for a few days. She is getting more and more experienced.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 13-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 13-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story! Camping here for more updates to the story from TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1