The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nihcol is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Hi. I am Nihcol. Nice to meet you. Be nice k. 😘

Bored af today. Yawn. Somebody as hot as this shouldn't have to spend her weekends alone when her bff is busy. Hmpffft!!
Damn. Someone in a fancy car come whisk me away on a fancy date quick. 😝
Old 24-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

want give yr hard cock a good blowjob
Old 24-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihcol View Post
Bored af today. Yawn. Somebody as hot as this shouldn't have to spend her weekends alone when her bff is busy. Hmpffft!!
Damn. Someone in a fancy car come whisk me away on a fancy date quick. 😝
Any update with new pics?
Old 24-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
Any update with new pics?
Pics confirm have one what this ladyboy so narcissistic, everyday selfie whore here there everywhere. Hehehe...

Pity they are for "private consumption only", I take picture I song... 😝

Post for fark lah. For this bunch of cheehong kias to pcc only u think i dunno. Lol. Honestly lah, post make myself muhuan only, till now still got gong kias see sexy pics only niah start texting wanna "fren fren" me wanna
Old 24-04-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

...meet up, wan more pics, wan videochat, wan this wan that... Arghh. Annoying the hell outta me. 😤
Post for what you tell me. I not looking for cock, I don't even like guys that much, not looking for bf, not looking for sex, not looking to sell ass (that includes bj no need ask lol), not looking for boytoy. NOT LOOKING TO MAKE FRENS! Don't cheebai me! Frens my ass! Want free fuck from hot ladyboy you think I dunno lol. Sorry auntie not interested carry on pls. Don't block the Earth rotating. Move along, nothing to see here... 🤣

Want pics update ah? Orh... Got one more reason. See the chibai kia wechat ID MM marko85 got update profile pic or not lor. LOL.

Wahahahaha.... 😈

FUN. SHIOK. EVIL. BITCH. FAPPING. YASSS...
Old 24-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihcol View Post
...meet up, wan more pics, wan videochat, wan this wan that... Arghh. Annoying the hell outta me. 😤
Post for what you tell me. I not looking for cock, I don't even like guys that much, not looking for bf, not looking for sex, not looking to sell ass (that includes bj no need ask lol), not looking for boytoy. NOT LOOKING TO MAKE FRENS! Don't cheebai me! Frens my ass! Want free fuck from hot ladyboy you think I dunno lol. Sorry auntie not interested carry on pls. Don't block the Earth rotating. Move along, nothing to see here... 🤣

Want pics update ah? Orh... Got one more reason. See the chibai kia wechat ID MM marko85 got update profile pic or not lor. LOL.

Wahahahaha.... 😈

FUN. SHIOK. EVIL. BITCH. FAPPING. YASSS...

Hi Nic

Saw your pic, absolutely fuckable, open up, go enjoy & duck around before its
Too late. My 2 million worth of advise
Old 24-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious. If you don't like guys don't want friends don't want nothing from on here then why are you even here? Attention seeking with your declarations in the hopes that guys will try even harder to get lucky with you and be "the one"?

Do you also know that openly sharing uncensored face pictures of anyone on here for the sake of shaming them is against the rules of the forum? Why nobody has reported you yet I have no idea. Naming and shaming is specifically forbidden on here. I don't know what makes you think you get the right to do so yourself.

Seriously no idea with what your attitude problem on here is about. But hey, the world is full of assholes anyway. if you want to post then post. If nothing better to say or share then STFU and delete/hide thread.

Seriously leh. Fucking drama AP Queen.

Ciao...
Old 25-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I'm curious. If you don't like guys don't want friends don't want nothing from on here then why are you even here? Attention seeking with your declarations in the hopes that guys will try even harder to get lucky with you and be "the one"?

Do you also know that openly sharing uncensored face pictures of anyone on here for the sake of shaming them is against the rules of the forum? Why nobody has reported you yet I have no idea. Naming and shaming is specifically forbidden on here. I don't know what makes you think you get the right to do so yourself.

Seriously no idea with what your attitude problem on here is about. But hey, the world is full of assholes anyway. if you want to post then post. If nothing better to say or share then STFU and delete/hide thread.

Ciao...
Good points to raise, up ten green apples
Old 25-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Lao ah gua getting attn here
Give u attn, u slam the guys here?

Not happy, dun post,
Wanna post, be prepared to have replies.. good or bad

No need keyboard warriors or white to protect him
Not happy.. anytime can come out talk one

We not 18-20 yrs old
Old 25-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chennaiman30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

Ciao...
Agree with this. Why have thread and slam people who ask for more pics or friendship? Not everyone who talks of friendship want to get into your panties!
Old 25-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping with popcorn

also a boner
Old 26-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Sniff. Sniff.

My feelings... You've hurt my feelings.
.. You all so bad. So fierce. So angry. So righteous sounding. But so irrelevant. So provoked. So ignored. So clueless.

Good to know got a bunch of monkeys keeping this thread constantly re-upped. And I don't even need to throw out any more freebies lol.

🤣

Mmm... Gonna stroke my power boner to the thought of frustrating angry self-entitled keyboard warriors lol. Fap fap fap...
Old 26-04-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Nihcol, not happy come out lo
Lao ah gua

U are a guy anyway... hurt simi feelings.. hurt ki lan..

Like i say.. not happy anytime can come out
U a guy wat.. no balls?

Siam far far lah... hor gao gan lah!
Old 26-04-2018, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Nihcol, not happy come out lo
Lao ah gua

U are a guy anyway... hurt simi feelings.. hurt ki lan..

Like i say.. not happy anytime can come out
U a guy wat.. no balls?

Siam far far lah... hor gao gan lah!
Don't need swear so much to her. You got a lot of points right? I know some guys here also not happy with this bitch and have points. He/she/it is only down to 11 points now. So if everyone who is not happy with her like yourself zaps her once each with whatever points we might have I don't believe we cannot land he/she/it into permanently negative modded territory.

On Bo?
Old 26-04-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

First
He is a guy
Ah gua

So he has a cock and balls

Wanna talk like guy but behave like a girl?

Fooking ah gua!

All bros here.. he is a fooking ah gua! So treat him like a guy..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1