The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
yamashita123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can a relationship thrive without sex ?

I have been together with my girlfriend for 1 year plus now. We started giving each other oral sex 3 months into our relationship but yet to have penetrative sex up till today.

She's a virgin. Yes she does get horny often and requests for intimacy but things just end at grinding and oral sex. Whenever I ask for sex, she says she is scared. She will start to tighten up when i try to insert my dick inside and may start crying. She wants to be consistently praised when we are getting intimate, which drives her even hornier and claims that when she is high enough, she will just let me enter her. She wants it to be natural.

I have tried giving her my best oral, made her squirt, cum and everything. But whenever after she cummed (via oral), she gets so sensitive that i can't touch her. And when I tried to enter her before she cums, she says she is not that high yet.

I am slowly losing interest in her. Anyone facing the same problem or can advice ?
Old 07-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can a relationship thrive without sex ?

No.
Leave her.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
doublelifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds to me like she’s either being selfish or she just doesn’t want you enough. One good way to test if it’s true is to perhaps try a session of very intense foreplay, bring her to a level of high and when she’s about to climax, stop whatever you were doing. See how she reacts.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

Bro, u should not make her climax during foreplay. Women after climax become very sensitive and sore and usually lose interest in sex

My uplist: Nil
Old 08-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
yamashita123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jptt View Post
Bro, u should not make her climax during foreplay. Women after climax become very sensitive and sore and usually lose interest in sex
She enjoys grinding her pussy against my dick in cowgirl position but no matter how long she grinds, how much i sucked her nips and praised her while she is grinding on top of me, she will not let my dick enter her.

After she finished grinding, i tried to enter her but she doesn't want. I licked her and tried again but still no penetration.

Honestly she says she needs to feel high enough so she will naturally go in. From ginding on my dick, me praising her and sucking her nips, to licking her pussy, is she still not high enough ?

The only excuse i can think of is that she is a virgin but she is so horny to request for all these intimacy often but pull hand brake at penetration.

In the end, she came from me licking her pussy and I came from her handjob. Been like this for close to a year now.

Getting bored of this because I know everytime we get intimate, I will end up cumming from her handjob and not from sex.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

more likely she's holding on to penetrative sex till the right time or
marriage, bro u shld hang on and treasure her, now wea to find virgin liao...
u're her only guy, or would u rather have a girl that easily let u penetrate
her? she can easy give u, u can imagine hw many guys have done that in
the past...
Old 08-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Or maybe becoz she heard stories of guys cum in pussy in 2mins and roll over to sleep. Or afraid of accident pregnant. Lol!
Do enjoy these grinding HJ blowjob lick pussy squirt long touchy foreplays thingy while it last. Coz after marriage....
Is she pretty with good body, good character?

Its your call Bro.
For me, if a girl would not even let me bare hand touch pussy or she grab my dick after 6 months, I would dump her, coz sex is impt esp for first few (hopefully several) years.
If not for sex, why even get a girl?
Old 08-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashita123 View Post
I have been together with my girlfriend for 1 year plus now. We started giving each other oral sex 3 months into our relationship but yet to have penetrative sex up till today.

She's a virgin. Yes she does get horny often and requests for intimacy but things just end at grinding and oral sex. Whenever I ask for sex, she says she is scared. She will start to tighten up when i try to insert my dick inside and may start crying. She wants to be consistently praised when we are getting intimate, which drives her even hornier and claims that when she is high enough, she will just let me enter her. She wants it to be natural.

I have tried giving her my best oral, made her squirt, cum and everything. But whenever after she cummed (via oral), she gets so sensitive that i can't touch her. And when I tried to enter her before she cums, she says she is not that high yet.

I am slowly losing interest in her. Anyone facing the same problem or can advice ?
Giving you blowjob is good enough already. You go ask around, some dudes couldn't even see the pussy until the wedding night.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

TS, the best things come to people who wait.
Just remember that.

Besides, training someone who is a virgin to be your 'sex slave' is such a thrill.
Take it slow and steady.
Good luck~

Oh and, keep breaking her defenses down.
Slowly but surely.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
more likely she's holding on to penetrative sex till the right time or
marriage, bro u shld hang on and treasure her, now wea to find virgin liao...
u're her only guy, or would u rather have a girl that easily let u penetrate
her? she can easy give u, u can imagine hw many guys have done that in
the past...
Well, after oral sex, she is no longer a virgin... even her hymen is still flawless.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

>>Can a relationship thrive without sex ?

Depends. When you are married, no. Hence a need to consumate a marriage.

Before marriage, yes. You are the Nth guy on sbf complaining about no sex from gf.

What makes you think she is obliged to have sex once she is your gf?? Entitlement mentality?

Here are your options

A. Rape her. Risk going jail.

B. Leave her. Since you get bored of her when she does not offer you sex i.e you don't really love her. When you really love someone, you give. Not look to receive. You don't ask her to let you fuck first then you consider loving her.

C. Learn to love a woman and accept her for what she is.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!

Isn't that enough? What more are you gonna ask for when most of us here gotta use our hands to do the job. Learn to be content and enjoy her skills. Virgins are harder to find compared to diamonds.
( Don't zap me for my 2cent worth of comments)
Old 08-01-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Agree with most comments here to accept and respect your gf's wish, even if it appear that she is unreasonable not to give in to sex before marriage. If you truly believe she will marry you eventually, then isn't she saving herself for you? If not, then you may want to ask yourself if you will marry a girl who is no longer a virgin?

I have seen many girls giving up their virginity to their bf thinking it's a prelude to their marriage and life time journey together only to be dump by the guy once they are no longer a virgin.

If that's what you want, then you should go look for someone with similar mindset as yours.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Giving you blowjob is good enough already. You go ask around, some dudes couldn't even see the pussy until the wedding night.
The way u put it is really funny 🤣

But seriously in this new age still got such conservative gals? 🤔
Old 08-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
if you lost interest in her just because you can not enter her means you don't love her at all even after you entered whats next dump her ? don't waste each other's time let go...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1