The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Can a relationship thrive without sex ?

Honestly , the answer is NO.
How can a couple possibly live a sexless relationship
Old 08-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

TS, could be shes preserving the finale (penetration) on ur big day. Be positive. Count urself lucky shes still a virgin. Hard to come by nowadays ya.

Thank you
Old 08-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I used to have a gf which is oso virgin..
We have done most thing like wat u have done except sex..
Cos most time when I try to enter her she will feel pain n tense up n we stop..
HJ bbbj CIM all done.. till one night bring her go drinking..
Both high Liao go hotel.. confirm due to alcohol.. finally poke her cherry..
But u got to make sure she is willing n not u forcing on her..
High n not totally drunk...
Old 08-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste your time anymore! There are many more ladies out there would be more than happy to enjoy sex with a bf.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

U should take her cherry first before dumping her. This type more likely u will only get to penetrate her just once and sex will be even rarely then finding truffles mushrooms.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

It is so rare to find a virgin nowadays. TS, take it slowly. Be patience. So far I read your post, she is just waiting for the right moment.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelifer View Post
Sounds to me like she’s either being selfish or she just doesn’t want you enough. One good way to test if it’s true is to perhaps try a session of very intense foreplay, bring her to a level of high and when she’s about to climax, stop whatever you were doing. See how she reacts.
That's also a great advice! Your experience makes a different from a lady's perspective. That is why i always preferred a lady who is more experience, or being curious than being trying too hard to be very pretty all the time.
Old 08-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AlextheMan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I think first of all, you need to think about what this gf is.... is she just one of the many gfs you will have... or is she the one.. whom you think is going to be your wife?... I think that is very impt to decide.

if you think she is definitely NOT the one... then forgot it.. just move on...it is only going to be more drama when you take her virginity and then break up later... and trust me... the sex with virgin is usually not that great... pain.. scare.. etc..
I myself, if just for fun... rather have an experienced lady...

If you think maybe... just maybe.. she is the one.. then you should be happier...
1. She is keeping it for marriage or special occasion.. means she would anyhow just give... chances of straying is slim.
2. Got oral and grinding already pretty good.. you still can release.... just enjoy it... at the end of day.. you also just "merlion".... when you penetrate and "merlion" lagi more stressed.... pregnancy... and all..

I personally love grinding man.. used to grind with someone really close... was very shiok.... thats another story..
Old 09-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, after oral sex, she is no longer a virgin... even her hymen is still flawless.
liddat count one meh, verification by doc if they c hymen intact,
they will certify virgin mah, no?
Old 09-01-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

like what i posted in the other thread,
delaying the sex till marriage or later in life is for the good of both of u...
imagine be4 marriage already fuck until cui already,
u think u will look forward to sex every now and then?
more likely u will be sick of it wan to find FL or go GL right...
moreover if u're a cheongster, gf/wife sex will never match up...
if it matches up, FL / GL no biz liao, SBF wont even survive already...
cheonging WL service u, gf/wife u have to service her, or if u're lucky 2 ways...
if after work or tired, wont be find it tiring?
so delaying adds to the fun factor, u will look forward to having sex with her...
Old 18-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!

5 years sexless marriage and still counting. 🤪
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashita123 View Post
I have been together with my girlfriend for 1 year plus now. We started giving each other oral sex 3 months into our relationship but yet to have penetrative sex up till today.

She's a virgin. Yes she does get horny often and requests for intimacy but things just end at grinding and oral sex. Whenever I ask for sex, she says she is scared. She will start to tighten up when i try to insert my dick inside and may start crying. She wants to be consistently praised when we are getting intimate, which drives her even hornier and claims that when she is high enough, she will just let me enter her. She wants it to be natural.

I have tried giving her my best oral, made her squirt, cum and everything. But whenever after she cummed (via oral), she gets so sensitive that i can't touch her. And when I tried to enter her before she cums, she says she is not that high yet.

I am slowly losing interest in her. Anyone facing the same problem or can advice ?
Old 18-07-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

Before marriage, why should you be entitled to sex?

If you think you are entitled to it, please go and complain to her parents.
"Oei, your daughter refused to have sex with me."

At the same time, make sure dun double standard. Next time when you have a daughter... remember to ask her to have sex with the first guy she go steady with.

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 18-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

TS if you really love her, you can wait.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Shall not hijack the thread

Last edited by thedevil666; 18-07-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

My 4th year into the relationship but stil no sex. Not even oral. Even hj also no long enough to cum.

I learn to respect her wish and love her for who she is.

Like the bro says, everything do already
What's there to do after marriage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1