The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
Constantin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone try her before? Good or Bad

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/yu-shan/
Old 23-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantin View Post
Anyone try her before? Good or Bad

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/yu-shan/
Few days back, bro special spawner got fr on these two new syt. Yu-shan n en-en. I also trying to get a slot.😁
Old 23-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows if yuki/carol still taking in New customers? Been trying for a couple of weeks to msg her with no response.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Here to write a MR for Xin er from SLG.
Used to be Momo i think..but its my first time visiting her.

Did not regret. Arrived at the location and soon after she provided the details to her apartment..easy to locate.
Once she opened the door, i was stunned - totally my type of girl. Can tell its the same person as the pic.
She hold my arm as soon as she saw me, pull me to the room and help with my stuffs and also to undress me and pull me to shower.. but not those rushing kind, it was very much like a gf that cant wait to service you after a long day ar work. I cant help but to keep staring at her as i think she is very goodlooking. Not to mention her melons are amazing. Totally for boobs lovers.. she mentioned she gotta abit fatter compared to before but i find it acceptable.

Massage was ok. But i love how she converse with me.. can make u relax as i was quite tense.. able to make me chit chat with her like a new gf.

Cant seem to stop compliment her that she look cute and pretty and she was so shy.. keep asking me if i have other motive.

Sensual started and it was awesome..her melons was making me hard during BM. Was intending to ops for CBJ but small head got into control and she went ahead with BBBJ.. didnt regret my decision of not stopping her..
It was amazing.. shot my load all into her mouth and she got kinda surprised..saying that i shot a big load.

Look - 9/10
Massage - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10
Sensual - 8/10
Bbbj - 9/10
Rtm - definitely

Was able to know thst she is staying with another ML
Mu zi...
Wondering if i was able to try them both together..any bro try that before? Please let me know. Thanks
Old 23-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
darklight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone bros who visit Sara/Mint can ask where is Laura? They are very close to each other.
Old 23-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Anyone knows if yuki/carol still taking in New customers? Been trying for a couple of weeks to msg her with no response.
Think the wind is strong she might not be taking in new customers. If really keen then u can keep trying but must wait for ur chance. It happened for me the first time.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

An update on my course menu which was posted before

Again, just for fun and my own preference. The list covers MLs currently on the scene still.

MLs Full Course Menu

Drink ~ Lulu (SLG): Like a wonderful starting drink which keeps you interested in the other courses, she is a juicy sweet dish. Wonderful juices from frenching session to tasting her other lips to her licking through my rod. Sweet sweet juicy experience to prep up the appetite.

Appetizer ~ Mint/Sara (SLG): A fresh breath of youthful dish presents many surprises, enough to tease and make one pre-cum (or cum the first shot). This young nymph has a youthful body to die for, with luscious pink fleshy lips (top and bottom).

Soup ~ Moon (SLG): What better way to start the meal proper than a visit to this pretty pretty ML with a luscious body to die for. Slim slender smooth legs, a tone body with nice handful shapely boobs. Most importantly, a smile so wonderful it will warm one up for the meal.

Salad (Vegetable) ~ Currently empty

Fish (Main Course 1) ~ Tian Niu (SLG): I guess putting her as a fish course is more appropriate. Smooth long legs, silky skin and cute boobs, like a mermaid slithering across your body in slow sensual movements. This sends an electric current through one's spine like an electric eel. Unagi dish in disguise.

Meat (Main Course 2) ~ Currently empty (was filled by Candy (SLG) who just left, an ML with a perfect body in my opinion, a super tender piece of meat, worth exploring to discover the sweet spot).

Dessert ~ Currently empty. (previously filled by the melons of Laura)

Other bros may not agree with my course, then again it is my own selection. Feel free to list your own. Just for the fun of it.

Cheers and good hunting.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Think the wind is strong she might not be taking in new customers. If really keen then u can keep trying but must wait for ur chance. It happened for me the first time.
I am waiting for my chance too
Old 24-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Seems like we have the same issue. In out 30mins. She told me she is hungry and she need to eat.
She lie. She told me for customer waiting already
Old 24-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.net/anqi-massage/

Looks: 6.5/10 Nothing to shout about, more of a milf

Body: 6/10 age is catching up, armpit hair :/

Massage: 6/10 think she couldnt care much after so many years in this line

Sensual: 0/10 NOTHING

HJ: 7/10 after the deed, its kinda painful. she rough handle my little bro.

Verdict: NO, dont bother to try. lack of competency and enthusiasm.
Old 24-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.net/bao-er-massage/

She is not new but came last year.

Looks: 6.5/10. Not my taste definitely not ugly
Massage: 7.5/10 definitely got strength and put in effort smoothen my tired legs
Easy to chat with.

Overall: 7/10

Rtm: no more to try
Old 24-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguys.net/coco-massage/
Anyone tried?
Old 24-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cheongforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried moon from slg, overall had a good experience! location was convenient for non drivers as quite near mrt, i took about 7 mins to walk. for drivers got big carpark and parallel parking nearby. she's pretty, looks very foxy and almost identical to photos, real person is quite petite the body, slim and not fatty but still boobs are a good size. massage is extremely good, better than those from spa that i visit last time. hj and sensual nice and slow and i shot out in no time. will rtm if allow

Last edited by cheongforfun; 24-04-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 24-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thermophil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight View Post
Anyone bros who visit Sara/Mint can ask where is Laura? They are very close to each other.
Hey bro visited her today and she said her Jie Mei went back already I think she meant Laura
Old 24-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
darklight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermophil View Post
Hey bro visited her today and she said her Jie Mei went back already I think she meant Laura
Thank you bro. Help me send my regards through Sara/Mint on your next visit. Just say "0.02 miss you" hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1