The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
jasjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2Joe View Post
Updated
Conquered List So Far

H26 R18 – Cookie 50
H26 R14 – Pauline 30
H26 R11 – Xiao Rong 20
H26 R15 - Pei Yun 20

H24 R05 – Annie/Xiao Li 20
H24 R10 – Jessy 20
H24 R14 – Cloud 30

H22 R08 – Aida 40
H22 R16 - Maggie 50

H20 R13 – Kyoko 20
H20 R06 – Peng Peng 20

H16 R12 – Hong Hong 30

H14 R03 – Meiling 30 (Retired)
H14 R04 – Kidd 40
H14 R05 – Poh Yi 30
H14 R06 – Ladyboy 20
H14 R07 – Zhen Zhen 30
H14 R10 – Sophia 30
H14 R13 – Catherine 30

H12 R02 - Lily 50
H12 R04 – Selene 30
H12 R06 – Fong Yee 50
H12 R11 – Helen 30

H10 R01 - Ah Wan 30
H10 R03 - Eileen 30
H10 R13 – Anna 30

H04 R11 – Honey 30

Bros who wanna share FR on any particular WL we can exchange.

FR on kyoko H20R13 Cat30:
Looks: 4/10 GILF
GFE: so cool!!
Cleaning: NO
Body: 6/10 tall, BIG Plactic Surgery boobs
Catbath: from left nip to right nip
Frenching: NO.
69: NO.
Roaming: NO
BJ: 2/10 poor
AR: NO.
FJ: 3/10
just only come back from PT, but bad luck went in to a big time fu*king local women, super bad service and "lansi". she is H20 R13 local lady.
dam bad experience with this women, asking price 30, ok, no problem, went in paid money, take off everything, ask me lay down, NO WASH!!
ok, she start to play with my dick, boobs play, she have big plastic surgery boobs, ok, next cap on suck my dick, play a whole, ask me op top and fuck her.....
she already waiting for me to cum!! not ever 10 minute!!
i cannot cum, she change position, i try, still cannot, thn she use her hand, play a while i op top again, this time still cannot cum....
she direct said ok, stop, that all.....wah.....from i go in paid money and fuck til the last position just only 10 minute!!!
FIne, i dress up and leave with a very bad mood...that all for this stupid lansi bad service lady.....

FR on H24 Cat20:
Looks: 5/10 GILF
GFE: yes
Cleaning: 5/10 SOP
Body: 5/10 short
Catbath: 5/10 left to right and play with it with hand
BJ: 5/10 good
FJ: 5/10
by the way, i just went to PT last wednesday, try H24 R05, i dunno her name, she short and have a chubby body shape, cat20
went in, paid, and wash me, start to chat, very gfe feel, but she seen like sick or something, i think she not feeling to well.
after wash, lay down on bed, she start breast massage, cap on and have a wonderful sucking session.
ard 5 minute, she ask me to fuck her on top.....try 2 position and i feel excited about this lady, so cum in a while......chit chat for a while than i leave with a happy face.....
Old 09-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Last year a session at JB Ocean's hotel, the WL said she cant hold a candle with PT girls. PT girls does stuffs she could never do, and they are smart so they earn S$. Plus last Sat session with L5 Sammi she praise the girls here for capturing local men hearts.

I dont think so, in fact Ocean's girls could match PT girls anytime if I pay her right. Actually it is down to Ocean's girls gave up knowing they could never match them in terms of package and services. Plus the S$. Ocean did not lose is just that they set down.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AUDITH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Some one who is powerful had send me stuffs. I thank him for his kindness which I cant share with mine brothers here. With his I have no fear in PT girls. Still too much power for me to handle.

The brother know me well yes! Mine nephew is with home team and, he is moving up he told me. He shown interest in special crime units that i have no nick about. No matter as his senior I support him.
Hey Girl, the powerful person is another WL. You are guilt conscious. That’s why you can’t think. There’s no badly. While civil servants, have code of conduct to follow. This’s powerful person is on the wrong side of the law & won’t report you. You should do the Yakuza style of white collar blackmailing her say $20mill. This’s your last chance to strike rich because RLD is nearing its end.

As SG doesn’t officially recognize prostitution, commercial property can’t be use as brothel. That’s why GL, PT, KS & Desker use private residential property for RLD. The URA’s move to change GL from residential to commercial is a silent move. Other RLD will soon follow. This’ll move the mostly FT customer to neighboring country which’ll outsource SG heartland problems.

You don’t have to worry been harm after blackmailing them. SG & MAL are safe. If not, you hire body guard from security co or migrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitnrunn View Post
Take Jacky43 as a case study. She writes stuff on FT. This’s telling FT readers that they are not welcome. She always mentions the geitai host/ swinger Li Pei Fen & Cookie because they look alike. All veteran also knows there’s no OKT in Kim Jio Kah. WL rents cubicle form house owner.
Cookie Girl, the popular getai host/ singer Li Pei Fen don’t suit you. Getai newbie Sherraine Law 罗翊绮 really resembles you. She acted in Ah Boy to Man Pt 1 & 2 as the runaway gf who let her ex bf BMT mate threw shit. She often have starlet role in channel 8 drama playing badly role like GRO, fox spirit, vixen & scammers. Recently 118, she pushes Tang Shui Mei off the stage.

If you do your WL job diligently, there’s no reason that you won’t have never ending customers queuing. No need underhand method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Last year a session at JB Ocean's hotel, the WL said she cant hold a candle with PT girls. PT girls does stuffs she could never do, and they are smart so they earn S$. Plus last Sat session with L5 Sammi she praise the girls here for capturing local men hearts.

I dont think so, in fact Ocean's girls could match PT girls anytime if I pay her right. Actually it is down to Ocean's girls gave up knowing they could never match them in terms of package and services. Plus the S$. Ocean did not lose is just that they set down.
Seems that you never learn & choose to run away from mistake. Those who learn & correct from mistakes are the ones who secede. Perhaps I shall visit you in PT. I’ll pay you. I’ll hypnotism you to let you see your true capabilities in your sub-conscious mind. You don’t have to pay me for hypnotism. Fortunately, I quit commercial sex long ago. My old playground looks sucks now.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
windboy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucbooty View Post
just type bao er and u can see her fr
a very horny petite bitch
she is the best in cat 30
How to search?
Old 10-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
APLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAPLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windboy1985 View Post
How to search?
Bao Er .....cannot find any fr
Old 10-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by APLL View Post
Bao Er .....cannot find any fr
try poh yi or her room number
Old 11-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITH View Post
Hey Girl, the powerful person is another WL. You are guilt conscious. That’s why you can’t think. There’s no badly. While civil servants, have code of conduct to follow. This’s powerful person is on the wrong side of the law & won’t report you. You should do the Yakuza style of white collar blackmailing her say $20mill. This’s your last chance to strike rich because RLD is nearing its end.

As SG doesn’t officially recognize prostitution, commercial property can’t be use as brothel. That’s why GL, PT, KS & Desker use private residential property for RLD. The URA’s move to change GL from residential to commercial is a silent move. Other RLD will soon follow. This’ll move the mostly FT customer to neighboring country which’ll outsource SG heartland problems.

You don’t have to worry been harm after blackmailing them. SG & MAL are safe. If not, you hire body guard from security co or migrate.

Cookie Girl, the popular getai host/ singer Li Pei Fen don’t suit you. Getai newbie Sherraine Law 罗翊绮 really resembles you. She acted in Ah Boy to Man Pt 1 & 2 as the runaway gf who let her ex bf BMT mate threw shit. She often have starlet role in channel 8 drama playing badly role like GRO, fox spirit, vixen & scammers. Recently 118, she pushes Tang Shui Mei off the stage.

If you do your WL job diligently, there’s no reason that you won’t have never ending customers queuing. No need underhand method.

Seems that you never learn & choose to run away from mistake. Those who learn & correct from mistakes are the ones who secede. Perhaps I shall visit you in PT. I’ll pay you. I’ll hypnotism you to let you see your true capabilities in your sub-conscious mind. You don’t have to pay me for hypnotism. Fortunately, I quit commercial sex long ago. My old playground looks sucks now.
So Cookie (Jacky43) do resemble popular getai newbie Sherraine Law 罗翊绮. But she looks like a MTF (male to female) transgender (Ah Qua) at certain angle. Plus, she looks as per the above descried villain. No wonder there’s a story of Toyboy Jacky47 & Cougar Dintz417. So before that, Cookie (Jacky43) was a male toyboy. I believe Cougar Dintz417 is in reality the popular getai veteran Kiyo张婷婷 who paid for Cookie (Jacky43)’s transformation fee. Cougar Dintz is indeed as confident as the story says.

Sherraine Law 罗翊绮 -你是我的花朵

Kiyo张婷婷 - 练舞功

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512678
Old 11-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Big2Joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Jacky43 is Cookie or Poh Yi? Very sure?
Old 12-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasjay View Post
FR on kyoko H20R13 Cat30:
Looks: 4/10 GILF
GFE: so cool!!
Cleaning: NO
Body: 6/10 tall, BIG Plactic Surgery boobs
Catbath: from left nip to right nip
BJ: 2/10 poor
FJ: 3/10
just only come back from PT, but bad luck went in to a big time fu*king local women, super bad service and "lansi". she is H20 R13 local lady.
dam bad experience with this women, asking price 30, ok, no problem, went in paid money, take off everything, ask me lay down, NO WASH!!
ok, she start to play with my dick, boobs play, she have big plastic surgery boobs, ok, next cap on suck my dick, play a whole, ask me op top and fuck her.....
she already waiting for me to cum!! not ever 10 minute!!
i cannot cum, she change position, i try, still cannot, thn she use her hand, play a while i op top again, this time still cannot cum....
she direct said ok, stop, that all.....wah.....from i go in paid money and fuck til the last position just only 10 minute!!!
FIne, i dress up and leave with a very bad mood...that all for this stupid lansi bad service lady.....
Correction..... it should be "all for this stupid lansi bad service ladyBOY...."

Yes.. Kyoto is a post-ops LB
Old 12-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2Joe View Post
So Jacky43 is Cookie or Poh Yi? Very sure?
Cookie is Cat50 in H26R18
Poh Yi is Cat30 in H14R05
Jacky is patient in IMH Ward43

All three are different persons....
Old 14-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Finally went to RTF cookie, pussy as tight as usual If only she provides more services like janet I would be the happiest man on earth...
Old 16-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today thinking of visit Cookie since I have not taste her since she's back from CNY but long Q outside her door then sian liao. Luckily H12 Lily working and has been a while since I saw her so go visit her and it's another awesome exp!! She Nv fails to please me. Cut story short.

Amazing BBBJ as usual but this time my tool slowly get softer while banging her...maybe yesterday just had my bonk...and guess what? Not HJ ah...She offered BBBJ THEN CIM!!!
Wah....after I released in her mouth,she still don't wanna let go! Cont to pump and suck till my last drop! I'm like in heaven~~ super shiok! Now she have leveled up to my BBBJ queen!
Old 19-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Re: BAD Service by Mun Mun H22R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter21 View Post
Bad experience with Mun Mun H22R15 Cat50:

Looks: 5/10 Heavy make up.. from far okok, close up like GHOST
GFE: 0/10 None, give stuck up attitude after you pay $
Cleaning: wipe you with a smelly cloth..
Body: 6/10 fake hard breast not allowed to touch
Catbath: very bad.. i find some cat30 can do better than her.. seriously she's cat50?
Frenching: not available
69: definitely not available
Roaming: used both hands cover breast.. very turn off
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 3/10 2-3 lick just to entertain you..
FJ: 5/10 only missionary boring dead fish and RUSH!!
RTF: Never waste your $50.. you can get better service.

Damn disappointed, worst cat50 ever.. OMG she can join the cat20 league.. shitty service not worth at all.
I am surprised at your FR on Mun Mun..... her service standards must have dropped drastically as she used to be popular back when she was in H2R5.
And she was commanding Cat100 in KS before coming to PT.
Maybe you got her on a bad day
Old 19-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BAD Service by Mun Mun H22R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I am surprised at your FR on Mun Mun..... her service standards must have dropped drastically as she used to be popular back when she was in H2R5.
And she was commanding Cat100 in KS before coming to PT.
Maybe you got her on a bad day
I am surprised too!
But I think i have mentioned before, the same 50 you may get different services from others.
Perhaps, WLs also depend on mood la. If she is in good mood you may even get a surprise!
I also asked before and the comment from the WL: some bro got bad breath so she does not french...some got body odour.....etc etc.
Anyway, they got to service many bros or dicks everydays.
Each bro has individual encounter.
Just too bad bro he got a bad one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1