The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
seravh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

I tried at bedok reservoir up the hill where those wooden benches are at night with my then gf.
Also tried in Car but drive into an ulu MSCP.
Most daring i think was along some ulu Road, felt really horny with gf so park at the roadside and fucked her doggy style outside. Heng no car drive past haha since it was midnight.
Old 25-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostiee View Post
Action in the backseat is also very limited. There's a lot of space constraint...
In a Camry (Pretty spacious) but still... Very awkward style to me..
Used to drive a van so the two sides are all covered up

I have got a bed inside and the cargo space is big enough for all kinds of style
Old 26-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

I had a fling with an gal i met on MIRC in 2000 where camera phones are not so common then.

Once I was driving along Mandai Road behind a 3-tonner with a full load of Army boys after their exercise in the evening after midnite movie. Was heading to lower pierce reservoir for some action. Can see some of their camo still on must be on the way back to camp.

She place her hands onto my pants and i had a hard-on ... then she unzip and took it out. I was shock ... but knew what she wanted. I continue to drive behind the 3-tonner with no attempt to over take it. She juz went ahead and blow it. The last 2 men saw what was happening and the entire 3-tonner was on full alert as she continue to blow me. I finally CIM. She stuck her tongue out and showed them my cum and then swallow it and smile at them. The NSF all gave me a thumbs up !! Then I step on the accelerator and overtake the 3-tonner
Old 27-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

nice one, but wonder how can the army boys see the actions at night unless you turn on your cabin light?

During my army days when those "restricted area" are less secure, we ever walked pass a shaking civilian car in the training area. It was too dark to see anything but my imagination run wild which keep me awake for the rest of the night.

Any idea where can bump into training troops without entering restricted area? I don't mind giving free show to those army boys to keep them awake...hehe
Old 27-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
catastro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- HJ BJ FJ in car countless of times
- pasir ris park bench countless of times
- besok reservoir park countless of times
- fort canning park more than 10 times
- at staircases/secluded corner of HDB flat many times (once seen by a drunkard & one more seen by a little girl playing at the corridor)
- punggol beach
- toilet of sun plaza park
- toilet of punggol park
- toilet of my ITE school
- marina bay park
- heavy vehicle carpark at pasir ris
- staircase of lucky plaza
- staircase of Scotts shopping centre
- sentosa beach
- kallang netball park
- the big staircase of the old national stadium
- HJ BJ while on an SBS bus numerous times
- forested area at marina promenade
- staircase of Plaza Singapura
- should be a few more other public places I couldn't remember..

Public sex is freaking best! I once felt no shiok having sex in hotels on beds.. The thrill is great..
Old 27-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greddy is Cool - loads of Potential

I had sex in the lift before the middle of the night and blow job in the playground ... Haha ... Damn exciting and shiok .. Haha
Old 29-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Trgtobesoljer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just now i was hanging around near my local playground. As i walked pass the "tower" with the slides, i heard whispering. Seemed like there was a guy and girl up there. 2am in the morning? Must be doing naughty stuff.

Next, i went to sit at one of the benches nearby. I dropped my pants, unbuttoned my shirt and started wanking.

Wahahaha, could the girl making "tzik" sounds. Somemore, my didi quite big, so confirm could see me furiously stroking it. That guy must be some loser. He didn't even do anything.

It went on for like THIRTY MINUTES. All the while, they don't dare to move at all. Also damn funny. Two guys walked passed behind me and i didn't even care. Then, another walked to a nearby pavilion, lay on the bench and went to sleep. The two up there must have been damn pek chek. One guy masturbating in front of them, two walk pass staring, then one go to sleep beside them. Oh yar, surrounding the park are bungalows and terraces. One family came back damn late and their car headlights lit up the entire park like daytime. Lucky my bench was behind a wall, so didn't shine on me.

After i was satisfied, i walked over to one of the slides, made sure i could see their outlines, and shot my load onto the slide. Dunno what happened next because i damn bored liao, and left.

Moral of the story: if wanna do funny business outside, all bros have fair share to the action! See who i catch next time, can treat them to me taming my monster.
Old 29-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
nice one, but wonder how can the army boys see the actions at night unless you turn on your cabin light?

During my army days when those "restricted area" are less secure, we ever walked pass a shaking civilian car in the training area. It was too dark to see anything but my imagination run wild which keep me awake for the rest of the night.

Any idea where can bump into training troops without entering restricted area? I don't mind giving free show to those army boys to keep them awake...hehe
Bro..

During my active days many many years ago, my team and I kenna arrow to become enemy for a division exercise. We were supposed to defend a 'wet gap' at Seletar and was told to stay in the bushes overlooking it for 4D3N...

But we discover that on the other side of the bushes was a carpark. At night, many different cars came in and park facing the bushes. We had 1 x Night Hawk and 2 x NVG. so we pretty much saw everything! And this was also the only time that we reapply camo during an exercise when it came off..

Needless to say, the enemy overrun us and we didnt even know... All kenna sign 3 x Extra LOL but it was worth it la...
Old 30-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
We had 1 x Night Hawk and 2 x NVG. so we pretty much saw everything!
The good things about army boys is that they do not have camera with them

But I doubt there are miltary training at Seletar these days? I know there are training in Lim Chu Kang but it will be too errie to do that near cemetry area.

How about bukit timah or Mandai? Where can give free show to army boys and give them the motivation they need?
Old 30-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Crazyfowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny lei how you guys find thrill...... Last nite I was with my regular and she said she had mensus and cannot F**K then wana chat in car and I drove to East Coast Park and later got horny she BBJ for me but WTF half hour also still cannot cum,,,, Too STRESSED....
Old 31-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
minicooper12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfowl View Post
Funny lei how you guys find thrill...... Last nite I was with my regular and she said she had mensus and cannot F**K then wana chat in car and I drove to East Coast Park and later got horny she BBJ for me but WTF half hour also still cannot cum,,,, Too STRESSED....
Its the excitement that makes me cum faster. Had sex in the car with my girlfriend at some ulu carpark and lasted only 5min If on bed i can go on for 30mins man!
Old 31-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by minicooper12345 View Post
Its the excitement that makes me cum faster. Had sex in the car with my girlfriend at some ulu carpark and lasted only 5min If on bed i can go on for 30mins man!
will be even more exciting if got peeping tom peep discretely
Old 02-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

Old lido
ecp carpark
staircase
school
neighbour's door
sugei buloh
sentosa beach toilet
pasir ris park playground

public sex is exciting, we always strip totally naked cos it really drive both me and my gf way high .

love to just strip and dump clothing on floor and enjoy ourselves
Old 02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

any good place in boon lay area? PM me please...
Old 09-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
any good place in boon lay area? PM me please...
Nearby blk 190 to 200 that side, there is an SPC petrol station.
MSCP in that area are rather quiet during lunch time to 5pm period.

Good place.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1