The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
124asf124, kinkyboy94, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 02-09-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 7
rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of
Re: Thread for Exchange Points / Complaints / Reputation System Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMuscleman View Post
Yes yes thanks
hi wayne lim yen yew, you still here asking for shame for your family

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyy View Post
hi Wayne Lim Yen Yew aka MrMuscleman aka AhYewnara, why you still in sbf and not go back home, do you still need your family? your heart-broken wife Rojana Ben is looking for you desperately now. she come from Thailand and sell her body here for you when you in jail. she think she is happy with you and created her facebook account luckyrojana : https://www.facebook.com/luckyrojana , do you know what it means? you fight with other here and she afraid you will be in jail again soon.

She want to confirm your following details and hope you will go back home with her asap

====== Wayne Lim Yen Yew 97870719 / MrMuscleman / AhYewnara =======

You are Wayne lim yen yew and your mobile is 97870719 , you have several clones but I only know the 2 now : MrMuscleman / AhYewnara

your name Wayne lim yen yew are mentioned in the following news because you like to bully old people and young kids, and you are canned and jailed for that. Rojana feels shamed but seems wayne you are shameless for what you have done

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...d-coins-at-car

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jai...-drink-can-car

Your facebook is here, but after your ID is exposed in this sbf website rojana's facebook receives lot of naughty messaged everyday, she just hope her daughter will not like her and be ok in the future

Wayne lim yen yew 97870719 aka MrMuscleman / AhYewnara facebook here

Search Wayne Lim Yen Yew in google actually can find more information abut you Wayne, even the following video that also have her family photos, she and I really feel embrassed but you never told her the truth before marrying that you are ex-prisoner.

search your mobile number 97870719 in google can find more information about you and your work place

Republic Auto: 209 Pandan Gardens Level 3 (map)
Contact No. 65672000
Contact Name Wayne Lim 97870719
good CSI work
Old 02-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

+39 Rep Points To Exchange with anyone
Priority Given to +10 Rep Power & above

Users that have been Upped
( Click to show/hide )
Naka_Timo, 8waldz, francesco, Deskboard, overboard, luvit, cyberkoh88, owl888 , Supervert , lonebonker , siam66 , Koiz, El bistro, HuatAh16, szczesny, Sailsingapore, tropiccana, Exbro, Botakhead2, baigonggong, SureScore, madpig88, 4Dguru, powerkid, Hurricane88, HayDay, Bugging, Lamborghini, Belt, ItsEsther, Swagelock, marlboroken, bbbjkim, gilaxes, ktmakmak, Andrew101, Wu Song Jr, DevilChan78, Tingtonglove, justl00king, owen10, Passerbyer, Slyer, badboys, arse-nal, Sexy_lion, Linkus, Kalv, basfreak, i^Xi0n, randily, Yvonne123, izaaat, Lovelyboy, bababoo, PeroPero, apollo, crackpod, Cafu, Rangerous, yashlro, esssinine, Lemon2, Smoky7, Prince7, Sponge05, georgemagnum, Tai_zi21, ken6890, lone_dog69, forsaken101, Rasta Marley, ly1968, SAFFRONnation, aakumu, topcook1, ngengheng, sunhuan-con, surbana, needsing38, SteelX, hamsapkwai, ho-lee, wkc77, liewkc2503, max_priest, cavemanng, ah rat, loneyheart, seabass, hungten, simple2kee, NorthEast, gozoo, meatvegelove, F-boy, unicornboy, nokia3510, sianren, GOODFELLO, skyleon, CoCk shoCk, Informer, Shiofukis, Masakarius, aDeCaLs, S.B.Y.1, CaptAm, bk81665, schmeichel, brunt, Clownteaser, Furby85, kopigaogao, Pink2577, 3MOQ, smartke, Exbros, braxlex, ProjectAlice, kengng, PeaceKris, menshealth, Fansees, bk4ever, jjmagic, Mplover, justanewbie, vrossi1980, EnjoyLife99, Sleepyguy2, Slide2despair, dyelook, plsfloodme, riderboy, wally888, Ktvbuddy, 69sex, tookara, SiaSuay, simimabochap, OysterLover, TonyCheong2, Effendy, Tho66, lobowolf, imfirecracker, Penguin23, diputs1269, Josh_Ray, bigbirdbird, nastythaiboy, Cash8877, otamay, CuriousSG, vanram, faithevans, lobangkingz, rawboy83, KaraII, Cloudy80, hoian, Toobee, reading, nantboy7, KenTeo, chukeliang, smay, cheeseL, asgapi, sky88, Msuzu, Goalie, Tension68, Saltyraw, jay.lay, KREMIL, Botakhead, Pompous, Jay chou, vampangel, rocketscientist, Charlie130, fei_fei45, draven78eric, ejectjoy, MattJB, newyorker88, FEDERER801, jessieisabitch, pocketrocket, ParaParaSakura, kick_ass, wohaha96, Malaysian Datuk, albertchen123, SMGG, Me Siam Bu, ipay4six, MarkNgSiongBoon, Oh yes, Zeith, ronin_dark, nixjrr, t4tortoise, Rally, water_boi, newton, korean, leumas, sky_liner2, unfit, khoon1, silver5surfer, w00f, dysfunk, january29, Love 6969, vampiredevil, HornyYoungBoy07, Rickey, BADDDman, Ninja Master, naturegreen, retepoet, HC NEWBIRD, stiwrx, Samdude, Cando, FatMan, stevebigkok, fatguy, PaleFace, sc slayer, UnknownZzZ, oxeso, Havanna Slicks, SEX-NEWBIE, nitecrawllerr

Will up users next in following order :

Priority List (Those with +10 Rep Power and above)
Empty

Queue List
candle2000, clubsapphire69, tuss, nierenwang, ImbaME, SimplyUnperfect, HornyKingKong, SG10, itguy07, solopop, lost99, meijipcc, Madpig

The following Post have Expire, please PM me when you have a new post
mike3329, BroW, Sheepheadram
Old 02-09-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 16
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
Asia1 ups +7, cheers bro
Good morning. Many thanks to all bro/sis for generous upz/re-upz/returns. Very grateful.

Wishing all a great weekend.

PS - All re-ups will be returned - Got 1,000 ups spread.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 02-09-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Min 5 points and above for exchange. Click the link BELOW and upz me at that thread will get priority return & BONUS 10 more point EXTRA !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...1#post16370360

Q list(To up 46 pts) newm00n, surescore, sc slayer, jollyone, boisong1, waikeekee, regaine, grasscut, ktmakmak, supervert, skypiea(To up 36 pts)siasuay, Young hero, simple2kee, loneyheart, whitefinger, stardawn, reading, tundrawolf, crackpod, botakhead2, hoian, pompous, naturegreen, conquer

2 return "favour" list as require latest posting

Lls8, Ipay4six, screwu, blackites, Bikerlover, oxygen99, Bdevil666, Bluewind, Garagez, Berocca, Mst1, Onwrath, Piranas, desdes, Plmnc,Jason910, Burzum, Justice, ReDDhead, Ray2003, Edvil, jian593, riderboy, dotz, otamay, flareon1982, jimgoh, ace_rc, whiplash, bono, tscjim, sipaychun, whatafuck, willy12pee, drpussy, qazz, beckham07, kabuki mask, K3lvin123, xiaobudian, amylove, rally, sunzhi, Mr romeo, birdlovely, wkc77, baronsengir, Chandler, Mr oreh

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q

Last edited by MarlboroKen; 02-09-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 19
1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute

Exchange of points welcome. Min power 5 .

For those who upped me , kindly pse leave your correct nick behind . No nick how to return ? Thank you .

Left to right

To be upped : ( empty )

Already upped :

Hornymushroom ; RisingShadow ; jsparrow ; I love boobs ; Havanna Slicks ; stiwrx ; Seansky ; zeith ; Mobkillers ; Malaysian Datuk ; bokinhvan876 ; Coronet Peak ; KDLiverpool ; PeaceKris ; Tele ; Koiz ; ClownTeaser ; BiggiB ; fastfoot ; brutus ; snap ; ss333 ; Lemon2 ; Tangrenjia ; Radical ; effendy ; Pink2577 ; Joyluck ; naturegreen ; Solopop ; tnuc ; Saffronnation ; riderboy ; Mr Romeo ; Mplover ; Hoian ; kark69 ; AhMin ; Everlasty ; Lonely ; justanewbie ; MyMyMine ; cuntlover81 ; NaughtynSensual

New post needed : tresni888 ( PM sent ) ; dxbboy ( PM sent )

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up __________ again .

groo ; ray2003 ; bikerlover ; ~~Fresh~~

S.I.T.E ( he not happy . Up him at your own risk )

m00tix ; Cando
Old 02-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28016 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros & Sis out there, I'm definitely welcome anyone with at least 4-Power Points who can help to up my points. My apology to those Bros & Sisters who have lesser than 4 power points & have upped my points as I won't in return up your points. Would like to seek your understanding on this requirement. Thanks.

For those Bros & Sisters who have at least 4-Power Points and have upped my points pls help to state your SBF nick in the "Comment" column so as I can in return up back your points. Pls also ensure that your latest posting is less than 48-hours old. Thanks.

Awaiting next in-line for me to up their points.
Hurricane88, Sailsingapore

List of bros whom I need him to pm me his latest posting so as I can in return up his points. Thanks.
norice, bad^boi, virtualman, raiderxp, Rams75, wan25w, AVSPOP, Nemesis_v, shawnanderson, indignant, Driftmaster, gouflook, spatbrain, snowcap, happyguy801, howck001, elth, Sal1234, mariosuper, Honestkeith, Flinger(?), B-52, iceboy29125, tanner132, sing-a-poo, Aceyfox, BC77, jsparrow, linoleum3, fei_fei45, Eises2, F-boy, pixated, Nuaster, yaybaby
Old 02-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13009 / Power: 12
Power666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thread for Exchange Points / Complaints / Reputation System Questions

Welcome to exchange point
Old 02-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Thanks bros u on list to up back once i regain my power
Old 02-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Exclusive Advertiser

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22873 / Power: 57
Menshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Exchange with the milffella old bird 14 points for u!
Upped you +33
Old 02-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

14 pts for any points! please be patient will up you after upping the one before u
Old 02-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Anyone kind enough to exchange points with me? Thank you!
Old 02-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

+39 Rep Points To Exchange with anyone
Priority Given to +10 Rep Power & above

Users that have been Upped
( Click to show/hide )
Naka_Timo, 8waldz, francesco, Deskboard, overboard, luvit, cyberkoh88, owl888 , Supervert , lonebonker , siam66 , Koiz, El bistro, HuatAh16, szczesny, Sailsingapore, tropiccana, Exbro, Botakhead2, baigonggong, SureScore, madpig88, 4Dguru, powerkid, Hurricane88, HayDay, Bugging, Lamborghini, Belt, ItsEsther, Swagelock, marlboroken, bbbjkim, gilaxes, ktmakmak, Andrew101, Wu Song Jr, DevilChan78, Tingtonglove, justl00king, owen10, Passerbyer, Slyer, badboys, arse-nal, Sexy_lion, Linkus, Kalv, basfreak, i^Xi0n, randily, Yvonne123, izaaat, Lovelyboy, bababoo, PeroPero, apollo, crackpod, Cafu, Rangerous, yashlro, esssinine, Lemon2, Smoky7, Prince7, Sponge05, georgemagnum, Tai_zi21, ken6890, lone_dog69, forsaken101, Rasta Marley, ly1968, SAFFRONnation, aakumu, topcook1, ngengheng, sunhuan-con, surbana, needsing38, SteelX, hamsapkwai, ho-lee, wkc77, liewkc2503, max_priest, cavemanng, ah rat, loneyheart, seabass, hungten, simple2kee, NorthEast, gozoo, meatvegelove, F-boy, unicornboy, nokia3510, sianren, GOODFELLO, skyleon, CoCk shoCk, Informer, Shiofukis, Masakarius, aDeCaLs, S.B.Y.1, CaptAm, bk81665, schmeichel, brunt, Clownteaser, Furby85, kopigaogao, Pink2577, 3MOQ, smartke, Exbros, braxlex, ProjectAlice, kengng, PeaceKris, menshealth, Fansees, bk4ever, jjmagic, Mplover, justanewbie, vrossi1980, EnjoyLife99, Sleepyguy2, Slide2despair, dyelook, plsfloodme, riderboy, wally888, Ktvbuddy, 69sex, tookara, SiaSuay, simimabochap, OysterLover, TonyCheong2, Effendy, Tho66, lobowolf, imfirecracker, Penguin23, diputs1269, Josh_Ray, bigbirdbird, nastythaiboy, Cash8877, otamay, CuriousSG, vanram, faithevans, lobangkingz, rawboy83, KaraII, Cloudy80, hoian, Toobee, reading, nantboy7, KenTeo, chukeliang, smay, cheeseL, asgapi, sky88, Msuzu, Goalie, Tension68, Saltyraw, jay.lay, KREMIL, Botakhead, Pompous, Jay chou, vampangel, rocketscientist, Charlie130, fei_fei45, draven78eric, ejectjoy, MattJB, newyorker88, FEDERER801, jessieisabitch, pocketrocket, ParaParaSakura, kick_ass, wohaha96, Malaysian Datuk, albertchen123, SMGG, Me Siam Bu, ipay4six, MarkNgSiongBoon, Oh yes, Zeith, ronin_dark, nixjrr, t4tortoise, Rally, water_boi, newton, korean, leumas, sky_liner2, unfit, khoon1, silver5surfer, w00f, dysfunk, january29, Love 6969, vampiredevil, HornyYoungBoy07, Rickey, BADDDman, Ninja Master, naturegreen, retepoet, HC NEWBIRD, stiwrx, Samdude, Cando, FatMan, stevebigkok, fatguy, PaleFace, sc slayer, UnknownZzZ, oxeso, Havanna Slicks, SEX-NEWBIE, nitecrawllerr

Will up users next in following order :

Priority List (Those with +10 Rep Power and above)
Empty

Queue List
candle2000, clubsapphire69, tuss, nierenwang, ImbaME, SimplyUnperfect, HornyKingKong, SG10, itguy07, solopop, lost99, meijipcc, Madpig

The following Post have Expire, please PM me when you have a new post
mike3329, BroW, Sheepheadram
Old 02-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want to exchange with my humble 4 point ? ( Note : u need to have at least a power 2 to trade )

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 02-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1709 / Power: 18
audiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant future

Afk for so many years, offering +11points for exchange.

Completed: Rickey, Prince7, lonebonker, siam66, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Silentreader88, cyberkoh88, Baigonggong, owen10, Josh_Ray

On waitng list as per order: braxlex, Surbana, Nixjrr, wally888, szczesny, Tingtonglove, Hurricane88, basfreak, Surescore, Sponge05, Goalie, Madpig, Sex1314, Super00, BigBird123, Love6969, love2paint, QT169, Power666, RedDog, 17 simple2kee, meatvegelove, arse-nal, esssinine, hamsapkwai, guest68, Supervert, Skycarpenter, Pink2577, HornyKingKong, randily, Fansees, Tundrawolf, Sailsingapore, Masterwanker, Mandin, apollo, ejectjoy, S.B.Y.I, DevilChan78, CoCk shoCk, Linkus, justI00king, RisingShadow, bk4ever, i^Xion, Smoky7, Cash8877, Meijipcc, KnowItAll, Truthful, JollyOne, Mplover, jjmagic, justanewbie, Steventan, vrossi1980, nastythaiboy, Informer, lobangkingz, Ktvbuddy, rawboy83, 1deg, SG10, crackpod, Jay chou, Regaine, bbbjkim, qilaxes, NorthEast - Good, qizai, smartke, waikeekee, 胡's_yourdaddy!, skyleon, kirk, SiaSuay, plsfloodme, Lamborghini, Swagelock, Solopop, mattjb, kalv, bk81665, 4Dguru, ly1968, Cloudy80, menshealths, thisisnotBENaff, Coronet Peak, ah rat, badboys, Slyer, reading, me siam bu, Shiofukis, silver5surfer, Koiz, Clownteaser, Peacekris, naka_timo, thedevil666, ktmakmak, Andrew101, SMGG, hungten,

Need your latest post in order to upz u back: braxlex

All welcome, will do my very best to clear as many as possible.

Really gum xia all brother and sister who upz me.

Good Day to all.

Old 02-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Min 5 points and above for exchange. Click the link BELOW and upz me at that thread will get priority return & BONUS 10 more point EXTRA !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...1#post16370360

Q list(To up 46 pts) newm00n, surescore, sc slayer, jollyone, boisong1, waikeekee, regaine, grasscut, ktmakmak, supervert, skypiea(To up 36 pts)siasuay, Young hero, simple2kee, loneyheart, whitefinger, stardawn, reading, tundrawolf, crackpod, botakhead2, hoian, pompous, naturegreen, conquer

2 return "favour" list as require latest posting

Lls8, Ipay4six, screwu, blackites, Bikerlover, oxygen99, Bdevil666, Bluewind, Garagez, Berocca, Mst1, Onwrath, Piranas, desdes, Plmnc,Jason910, Burzum, Justice, ReDDhead, Ray2003, Edvil, jian593, riderboy, dotz, otamay, flareon1982, jimgoh, ace_rc, whiplash, bono, tscjim, sipaychun, whatafuck, willy12pee, drpussy, qazz, beckham07, kabuki mask, K3lvin123, xiaobudian, amylove, rally, sunzhi, Mr romeo, birdlovely, wkc77, baronsengir, Chandler, Mr oreh

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1