The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does the size of the dickhead affect the girl's sexual enjoyment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Foreplay plays a part ba
Thats rather true as well foreplay does play a part
Old 14-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ShooterMcgavin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endfield2017 View Post
who say skill is more important are the ones with small tools
Don't until say like that leh bro, skill also is something that adds on to the overall package
Old 14-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Found this from the internet. Just to share and it may not be a "nice or sensible way" to gauge a dick size.

1. Ask your partner to form a circle using the thumb to touch the middle finger nail section.

2. If the erected dick can go through the circle, it means the dick size is small.

3. Do not be disappoint if the dick goes through freely. It also depends on your partner's fingers length. Some have shorter fingers length and others longer fingers length

Remember this test is purely for fun test as there is no scientific or medical research done.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Good foreplay plays a more important part than dickhead.
Size doesn't matter all the time.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Good foreplay plays a more important part than dickhead.
Size doesn't matter all the time.
Agree, if u can make a girl horny before sex.
Licking her pussy, or even using fingers to rub to make her high. Then she will know what to do even u hv a smaller dick , like rubbing your dick on her pussy lips then cowgirl to take control of the sensitivity of penetration to orgasm.
Alot also depends on the girls horniness when stimulated.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I’d like to add another POV. My partner has a thick dick (to me la), and the entry is always a bit painful. No matter how wet I am, or if he had gone down on me prior, his first few thrusts still make me wince. When he surprise fucks me in the middle of the night he usually puts some lube otherwise really cannot enter ☹️ So I actually really wouldn’t mind if he was less thick!
Old 15-09-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
Actually I’d like to add another POV. My partner has a thick dick (to me la), and the entry is always a bit painful. No matter how wet I am, or if he had gone down on me prior, his first few thrusts still make me wince. When he surprise fucks me in the middle of the night he usually puts some lube otherwise really cannot enter ☹️ So I actually really wouldn’t mind if he was less thick!
True, sometimes too big also a problem!
Old 16-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
guys with dickheads thicker than dicks
If i am not wrong those are like mushroom heads, dunno how they become so big
Old 16-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
Bhumibol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBhumibol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Try the cylindrical container for Pringles potato chips
If your kkj cannot go into the pringles can mean its no longer a kkj its a pipe
Old 16-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

Several years ago, Great Britain funded a study to determine why the head on a mans' penis is larger than the shaft. The study took two years and cost over $1.2 million. The study concluded that the reason the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft was to provide the man with more pleasure during sex. After the results were published, France decided to conduct their own study on the same subject. They were convinced that the results of the British study was incorrect. After three years of research at a cost of in excess of $2 million, the French researchers concluded that the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft to provide the woman with more pleasure during sex. When the results of the French study were released, Australia decided to conduct their own study. The Aussies didnt really trust British or French studies. So, after nearly three hours of intensive research and a cost of right around $75.00 ( 3 cases of beer), the Aussie study was complete. They concluded that the reason the head on a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to prevent your hand from flying off and hitting you in the forehead
Old 16-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
Several years ago, Great Britain funded a study to determine why the head on a mans' penis is larger than the shaft. The study took two years and cost over $1.2 million. The study concluded that the reason the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft was to provide the man with more pleasure during sex. After the results were published, France decided to conduct their own study on the same subject. They were convinced that the results of the British study was incorrect. After three years of research at a cost of in excess of $2 million, the French researchers concluded that the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft to provide the woman with more pleasure during sex. When the results of the French study were released, Australia decided to conduct their own study. The Aussies didnt really trust British or French studies. So, after nearly three hours of intensive research and a cost of right around $75.00 ( 3 cases of beer), the Aussie study was complete. They concluded that the reason the head on a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to prevent your hand from flying off and hitting you in the forehead
Ha ha ha...... Good one
Old 17-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
aussies nailed it

Quote:
Old 17-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

i used to think no. but then i met my current guy and then, YES!

im never the type to be able to cum when i fuck. i cum easily by other means just not fucking. until now, with tis huge dickhead, i now cum by fucking so easily. i love it! so yes it makes a difference although i dunno how.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice! Only $75 to conduct the research
Old 20-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
5.5 in DH is huge leh
That is really big for a dickhead, 5.5 cm maybe but inches is another story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1