The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
bernard0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Here here..
camping for updates! keep it up bro!
Old 22-11-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard0001 View Post
camping for updates! keep it up bro!
Yes please do
Old 22-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Here here..
we dont want to see here here from you lolzzzzz
we want you to continue posting more
Old 01-12-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Haha been a long time. Not much stories to share leh.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any more notti updates from prince_81 or lustarhymes abt their wives
??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-12-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 7
xxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Any more notti updates from prince_81 or lustarhymes abt their wives
??
Love to read notti updates too
Old 13-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
camping for updates!!!
Old 13-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Ok here's a short one
Old 13-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Adventure #22: Short Sunday Fun exposed to Electrician

It was a typical lazy Sunday for us, with us lazing in bed (her in her baby blue nightie and nothing else). That Sunday I have arranged for an electrician to check on the lights in the service yard at 1000hrs (Faulty for a month already). While lazing in bed, I was fondling with her breasts and before we knew it, she was already very wet as I began to finger her wet horny pussy. Looking at the clock, it was 0950hrs. (should have enough time for us to have a quickie.)

I took off my boxers and just as I was about to fuck her, the doorbell rang. "Ding dong, ding dong". I cursed my luck as I jumped out of bed to the toilet and start washing up.

"Baby, you go open first while I quickly wash up." I told her as I went to the toilet.

"Why you cannot open first then go wash up?" my wife complained. "I wear like that how to open?"

"Aiya, just open and then show him the service yard only, then you can go in the room to continue lazing ma. I still got to jaga him what." I said impatiently. "Anyway cannot see much one la."

As she wanted to protest further, the doorbell rang a few more times, followed by some hurried knocking. She got no choice but to go answer the door while grumbling.

Done with my washing up and saw her back in bed. "How? You showed him the faulty light? He can see clearly or not? Haha." I teased her. "Ya ya. Showed him everything already. Happy?" she replied as she sulked.

"You mean you showed like this?" I said as I went over to pull down her nightie, exposed her pair of cup D boobs and began squeezing and sucking them. "Hmm. ahh... Ahh... Enough la. Go settle outside first." she moaned gently as she was turned on again.
Old 13-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

I went to the service yard and saw the electrician's back was facing me. As I walked closer, I noticed he was admiring my wife's panties and thongs hanging at the service yard, touching and feeling the material.

"Morning, sorry. You came earlier" I called him out. He got startled and turned around. "Oh, ahhh.. Ya.. Never mind.. I early.. Emm. Which light?" he asked nervously. He was a Malaysian guy in his late 40s and I saw a bit of his bulge as he turned around. Pointed the faulty light to him and left him to work. I was in the kitchen drinking my coffee while he was on the ladder troubleshooting.

About 5 mins in, wife came out also after washing up, to the kitchen and joined me. Don't know she did it on purpose or not, her butt cheeks together with her thongs were showing next to me, as she bent forward to get the milk from the fridge. She seems to take her own sweet time to get the milk and teasing me.

I returned her the favour by smacking her butt back and told her "好玩hor. Nice view. Show some more la."

"Aiya, 没有奶了, forget to buy." she replied as she bent even lower, exposing more of her butt and thongs, before standing up and turned over. "No need drink lo, go back room and 喝自己咯" she continued teasing me as she walked back to the room.

From my angle, I can see the whole scene was clearly seen by the electrician as he froze the work and looking down from the ladder. "Uncle, you continue first. Done you tell me. I go back room first." I told him as I go back to our room.

Once in room, I wasted no time, pulled her thongs aside and started fingering her wet horny pussy. "Somebody sibei horny hor, come out tease some more then tell me 没有奶. 谁说没有奶,这是什么?" I pulled down her nightie once again to expose her breasts. I fondled her breasts hard as I suck on her nipples and continued fingering her.

"Hmm, ahhh. Baby.. Ahhh.. Ah.. Ahhhhhh. Nice.. Harder..hmmm. You.. Ahhh no need. Ahh.. See.. Ahhh ahhh the electrician?" she moaned and asked.

"No need la. I see him for what. He come and see us better right. You teased so long liao. Cannot take it. Arghh fuck." I lifted up her legs, spread them open and began fucking her hard.

"Ahh.. Ahhh.. Baby.. Later.. Can. Ahh... He still... Outside. Ahhh.. Ahh.." she moaned slightly louder and tried to stop me.

"He wants to see come and see la. See how horny you are. See how big your 奶 is." I pumped harder and continued to pull her top down, showing that jingling boobs. As I turned to look at the clock, I saw some shadow outside the door, (I forgotten to close it fully). The electrician must be done, but we can't stop now so I decided to finish up the job first.

"You like to show him also right, you horny chee bye. If not you come out show for what. You like him to see your horny face right. Ask him come see want? " I teased her.

"Ya ya. You like ahhh. Ahhh ma.. Horny... Just.. Ahhh.. Now ma.... Ahhh... Fuck....... Come... See... Now... See.. Horny.. Me.. Ahh. Ahh. Cumming baby.. Harder. .. Come... Ahh.. See me.... Ah.... Fuck.. Me... Ahhh.." she orgasmed.

Seeing her in such mood, I can't resist any longer and cummed on her boobs. I dressed up slowly, leaving her in bed panting, with her used chee bye and glistery breasts exposed, before slowly making my way out.

Obviously he has completed the work, all packed and ready to leave. Paid him and he left with a huge bulge from the show.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went to the service yard and saw the electrician's back was facing me. As I walked closer, I noticed he was admiring my wife's panties and thongs hanging at the service yard, touching and feeling the material.

"Morning, sorry. You came earlier" I called him out. He got startled and turned around. "Oh, ahhh.. Ya.. Never mind.. I early.. Emm. Which light?" he asked nervously. He was a Malaysian guy in his late 40s and I saw a bit of his bulge as he turned around. Pointed the faulty light to him and left him to work. I was in the kitchen drinking my coffee while he was on the ladder troubleshooting.

About 5 mins in, wife came out also after washing up, to the kitchen and joined me. Don't know she did it on purpose or not, her butt cheeks together with her thongs were showing next to me, as she bent forward to get the milk from the fridge. She seems to take her own sweet time to get the milk and teasing me.

I returned her the favour by smacking her butt back and told her "好玩hor. Nice view. Show some more la."

"Aiya, 没有奶了, forget to buy." she replied as she bent even lower, exposing more of her butt and thongs, before standing up and turned over. "No need drink lo, go back room and 喝自己咯" she continued teasing me as she walked back to the room.

From my angle, I can see the whole scene was clearly seen by the electrician as he froze the work and looking down from the ladder. "Uncle, you continue first. Done you tell me. I go back room first." I told him as I go back to our room.

Once in room, I wasted no time, pulled her thongs aside and started fingering her wet horny pussy. "Somebody sibei horny hor, come out tease some more then tell me 没有奶. 谁说没有奶,这是什么?" I pulled down her nightie once again to expose her breasts. I fondled her breasts hard as I suck on her nipples and continued fingering her.

"Hmm, ahhh. Baby.. Ahhh.. Ah.. Ahhhhhh. Nice.. Harder..hmmm. You.. Ahhh no need. Ahh.. See.. Ahhh ahhh the electrician?" she moaned and asked.

"No need la. I see him for what. He come and see us better right. You teased so long liao. Cannot take it. Arghh fuck." I lifted up her legs, spread them open and began fucking her hard.

"Ahh.. Ahhh.. Baby.. Later.. Can. Ahh... He still... Outside. Ahhh.. Ahh.." she moaned slightly louder and tried to stop me.

"He wants to see come and see la. See how horny you are. See how big your 奶 is." I pumped harder and continued to pull her top down, showing that jingling boobs. As I turned to look at the clock, I saw some shadow outside the door, (I forgotten to close it fully). The electrician must be done, but we can't stop now so I decided to finish up the job first.

"You like to show him also right, you horny chee bye. If not you come out show for what. You like him to see your horny face right. Ask him come see want? " I teased her.

"Ya ya. You like ahhh. Ahhh ma.. Horny... Just.. Ahhh.. Now ma.... Ahhh... Fuck....... Come... See... Now... See.. Horny.. Me.. Ahh. Ahh. Cumming baby.. Harder. .. Come... Ahh.. See me.... Ah.... Fuck.. Me... Ahhh.." she orgasmed.

Seeing her in such mood, I can't resist any longer and cummed on her boobs. I dressed up slowly, leaving her in bed panting, with her used chee bye and glistery breasts exposed, before slowly making my way out.

Obviously he has completed the work, all packed and ready to leave. Paid him and he left with a huge bulge from the show.
nice one bro keep it up
Old 15-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
lkari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates TS, staying here for more!
Old 15-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Thank you. Nowadays updates not so frequent.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
LaserDisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1