The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 29-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 29-10-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, support your thread ts.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Nice keep it up
Old 02-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

One of the story that can actually make me hard just by reading. Nice share
Old 02-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MrZage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, support for more!
Old 03-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

2nd Encounter
@Our HDB 4-room Flat

message from hubby

hub: everything done?

me: yes. are you sure we have to host him??

hub: come on please dear. it's just one dinner. he's helped me a lot. the interview is coming up very soon. this dinner will really help to finalise it.

i didn't reply him. he was on his way home from office, with his boss driving. the dinner had been delivered and set. the wine bottles placed. hubby even made arrangements for people to come set things up and deliver two bottles of expensive wine.

it was the same boss who invited us to his penthouse two months ago... things happened... things i still can't believe happened, in fact it felt like a distant memory, or maybe even a figment of my imagination... as days went by, it felt like it didn't happen, cos it was really too surprising that it happened. i felt the same way the next morning as well, i was in disbelief that it happened... but the extreme soreness i felt in my vagina disproved my 'theory' about what had happened... about the fact that I was forced into sex by my husband's boss. was that considered rape? i was still unsure.

"if you tell anyone about this, I will let them know that you came on to me instead for my money.."

I hated the way he said it! he said that to me as I grabbed my clothes and stumbled out of his room. i remembered that my legs were weak, my body was weak. i was exhausted after passing out twice, i think... luckily, i could locate the private lift in his penthouse. i walked back to the room where hubby still lay dead asleep and headed straight into the attached bathroom. i looked into the mirror.. i felt so ashamed with myself!! i had just stumbled across his penthouse in my bra and panties! my bra was slightly torn and my nipples were still showing. i was so exhausted that I had forgotten that he had pulled the cups of my bra down... i took them off immediately and started to wash them, to wash the chlorine and semen off from our swim in his roofdeck pool. i quickly removed my panties to wash it. shit.. it wasn't coming off! it was so slimey! why didn't he remove my panties when he forced himself on me! it was an expensive piece of panties! the right side was now over stretched and loose.. part of the lace was ruined and some strings were loose as well.. i washed it harder and faster, making the piece of panties worse. there was so much of his semen on it... i got really tried of washing and hung them up to dry, along with my shirt and skirt. i took a long shower and put the shower head at my private part for a long time... i still didn't feel clean.. i got too tired and went to bed. just as I was about to climb into bed, the door opened... i almost let out a scream! it was him! he walked in naked...

I whispered: what do you want?? don't wake him up! you are naked!

him: who cares? it's my house..

me: what do you want?

I pushed him out of the room and closed the door behind me..

him: I want your panties.

me: what? why?

him: I want to keep it. now go get it for me.

me: no please..

him: do you want me to wake him up?

i stared at him.... i knew i had no other choice.. i closed the door, went to the toilet and retrieved my panties.. it was ruined already anyway... i took it back to him and handed to him..

him: why is it all washed?

me: i washed it!

him: nah. that won't do for me.. i want my semen on it again...

me: go put it on yourself!

him: no.. you need to help me get my semen out.

he threw the panties back at me..

him: put it back on..

he walked over to the balcony, opened the door and headed out. he was staring outwards.

i put the panties back on.. i stood there waiting for him to come back, not knowing what he wanted me to do. he didn't turn at all, even after i waited for a few minutes. i had to go to him while i pressed on my breasts since the moment he entered...

he took one look at me..

him: good.

he pulled me over and hugged, planted his lips on mine and started to rub my nipples. he quickly fingered me a few times and turned me to face the balcony. i kept one hand across my breasts and the other to hold the balcony as he bent my body forward. he slid my panties aside and slide his penis into me again.. it was still erected?? i thought it looked limp just now! wait.. why am I not resisting him at all?? oh shit... the feeling is back again... ahhh... i want to moan, but i was so scared people in the opposite condo or walking along the road down there will notice us...

him: i'm tired. follow me..

he banged me from behind for only a few minutes! what more does he want now.

he walked into his living area and sat on his sofa.

him: come here. blow me..

me: right here?? can we go somewhere else??

i was worried that hubby might woke up anytime....

him: then where?

me: i don't know.. your room?

him: alright. sure.. but suck me a little more first.

i gave him a look of disgust.. i was really tired and i really wanted this whole thing to be over! i sat down beside him on his sofa..

him: no no.. kneel down..

he pointed to the area in between his legs and he spread his legs. i did as told quickly. goodness.. this was my second time sucking a man's penis! i held it reluctantly and started to suck on it unwillingly. he stroked my hair and looked down at my face.. he held my head and guided me to use my mouth to masturbate him..

him: ouch ouch ouch.. you are supposed to open your mouth wide...

i spat out some of his cum on my hand and wiped it on his legs.. i should have wiped it on his sofa! why was i so scared!

him: alright.. i need to get a drink. go wait for me by the lift. I only had to wait a minute before I heard his voice again..

him: don't turn around. let's take the stairs...

the stairs?? why the stairs.. i was so tired, i didn't even bothered to cover my breasts anymore.. I almost forgot which direction his room was but he guided me without letting me turn around... i headed straight to his bed and lay on it. shit.. it felt comfortable.. at this point, i really don't mind sleeping on it anymore. he walked up to me and I spread my legs for him...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

him: no .. i'm tired.. you are going to ride on my cock until I cum. That will be my third load tonight. good luck. I don't cum easy...

he climbed on to his bed and made himself comfortable sitting up. he used his leg to nudge me a little. I got up reluctantly and look at him..

me: what do you want me to do??

him: ride on my penis!

me: how do I do that???

he looked at me in disbelief and guided me. i climbed on top of him, he slid my panties sideways and helped aimed his penis at my vagina... he guided me to lower myself and got me to start bouncing up and down his penis... oh shit... oh shit... it felt different... i've never felt like this before! i was so tired, this was making me even more tired! feels good... oh dear... feels kind of good.. i adjusted my body and made it feel even BETTER! oh gosh!! shit... i love this!! i love this so much! i started riding him even harder and faster... he stroked my hair to make me look at him, he made licking suggestions and looked at my nipple.. what was he doing... wait..... was he tempting me... shit!! i got baited by him... i leaned in and fed my nipple to him! he cupped my other breast and twirled his fingers slowly around the nipple. I loved the feeling !! i was so high!!! i rode him so hard! I could hear so much sounds of juices! i was so wet down there! why was I still so wet!! shit.. i was about to cum already!! what about him?? it was so wet in there.. did he cum already??? i couldn't bother anymore! i fell onto him.. trying to catch my breath... I think i concussed while he turned my body to his side and lay me...

me: uhh.. i really can't... i can't... let me sleep...

i felt him pounding his penis inside me again... i really can't anymore... i begged him for mercy..... i know it won't end.. but i begged....

he took his penis out.. finally it was over...................... he moaned...... i felt warm liquid on my panties and thighs.......... i felt warm liquid slide down my face.................................. a blanket over my face...................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

"hey.. wake up..."
Old 03-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Well this post alone is like one story by itself already

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 04-11-2018 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 9
iTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud of

Very nice, camping for more!
Old 04-11-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

2nd Encounter
@Our HDB 4-room Flat

As I remembered the story, I showered and got ready for dinner. Hubby gave me instructions again on what to wear, to me to wear something sexy as he wanted to make love later that night... I was beginning to believe his boss's words... that hubby has been selling me to him.... why do I suspect? cos two months since the last encounter at his boss's penthouse, hubby has been happy. but even though he has been happy, he has barely touched me... let alone even make love... make love later tonight? did he mean his boss and me instead? haha. why do I find that funny? what's wrong with me..... i thought I might have tears in my eyes... the first few nights after when it happened, I cried a few times...... i couldn't tell hubby about it.. i couldn't even bring myself to tell anyone else about it... not my friends.. not my family.. although i was tired and drunk, the memory was still rather clear, well parts of it.. definitely not the parts where I blacked out... blacking out... actually, that was rather overwhelming... i've never felt anything like that before... I didn't even know that it existed... those feelings, those sensations I felt, how my body responded and that taboo feeling of being forced.... those feelings, those sensations I felt, how my body responded .......... i can feel my breath rate increasing as I put on a set of sexy lingerie....

i looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a slut! but its ok, the dress I'm going to wear is black and shows no cleavage. it's neither knee length, it's longer than that... I wore a cobalt blue satin bra with silver linings and lace, and a matching skinny thong...... yes a thong.... it's loose... at least it won't get spoilt if something does happen later.... shit... what's wrong with me??? it's like i've already resigned to my fate already??? or was I looking forward to it??? no way!!! how could I even think that.... but I have to admit...... there were nights when I tried to recall the events that happened..... not out of guilt but out of curiosity...... those feelings, those sensations I felt, the way my body responded ........... how sore my vagina felt the next few days......

the door bell rang...

i quickly zipped up my dress and answered the door... it was hubby and his boss. i avoided eye contact with him but I knew he was smiling. he handed me his briefcase, it looked expensive. it was a Louis Vutton!

him: you look different!

me: what?

him: you've lost weight?

hubby: really? didn't notice... well she has been jogging a lot lately..

hubby was right, i did a lot of jogging to expel my restlessness! I was never like this.. i never thought of sex or needed it much... until that fateful night! on several days in those long two months, I felt hot for no reason on so many occasions! I had to take so many long cold showers! hubby was of no help at all!

i thought about the morning after, when he woke me up... i slept next to him after passing out again... i woke up to the smell of dried semen.. it stunk.. it smelled like rotten fish... and i realise it was all over my body...

him: you better hurry back to your room before your hubby wakes up....

it was already 7 plus am.. the sky was bright... i took a moment to recollect myself and recalled everything that happened. i quickly got out of bed and rushed to the door.. he held my hand and stopped me..

him: i'm gonna need that first...

he pointed to my panties. argh!! i quickly removed it and threw it at him.... he threw a bathrobe to me... i knew what it's for... i wore it on the way out of his bedroom... i rushed back to the first floor of the penthouse and to the room I hope hubby was still sleeping in.. i opened the door normally but gently, in case he was awake.. to my relief, hubby was still in bed, facing the other side. i headed straight into the shower...

hub: hey........

i quickly shut the door and locked it..... and waited.... no more sound from hubby... i quickly rinse my self and washed the semen off me... some of the semen was even in my hair!! i quickly put on my bra, my shirt and skirt and came out of the bathroom... hubby had went back to sleep, i woke him up... he woke up in a blur, glad he didn't realise that I came back in a bathrobe... or maybe he did and didn't ask about it.... was he in cahoots with his boss?? i really had some suspicions there.... i urged him to leave quickly with me, he was hesitant but he saw a text from his boss telling him to leave on our own... i felt a huge sense of relief the moment we left the place...

for weeks, I kept wondering if it was truly over... i wondered for so many days... kept thinking that I might receive a text from a mystery number, threatening me further and asking me for more taboo actions together with him... as the weeks turned into a month, turned into two months.. i thought finally it was over.. i felt insulted actually... felt really used, just used once and for good...

until now...

i saw the way he looked at me.... there was lust still... I felt worried and another emotion at the same time, as I watched him refill hubby's wine and kept toasting him to drink more... hubby's face was already red! and could barely hold his head up without his hand... he barely make me drink at all...

him: remembered your wife can't drink well, you better drink up for her... lest she loses control again....

hubby gave me a puzzled look... wondering what he meant... it looked genuine... i hope it's genuine!!! I had to hide my worry and shot him an angry look.. he laughed out.. he was a little red himself too, unbuttoned his shirt down a little... i could see his chest hair.... shit...... that's my weakness...... big size men, in shirts unbuttoned down with chest hair...... i looked at his face.... why must he be such an asshole! I actually liked him when I first saw him, he was a gentleman... he looks cute... if I was single.. i would have liked him and yearned for him.... but the way he has treated me!

he was already rubbing his toes on my legs under the table... i kicked his legs away each time and he would laugh...

him: hey... hey............ haha... finally....

hubby's head was on the table.... he barely responded when his boss poked him.... he then looked at me and smiled, I avoided looking at him...

him: don't think he looks comfortable there... shall we move him to the sofa?

after hearing him say that, I felt a rush of emotions.... i had no idea what it was... it was panic... it was worry... it was fear..... oh shit... was there excitement too???? what's wrong with me???? but I guess i was glad the awful dinner was over.. the conversations were so meaningless to me, and the whole time I was so scared that his boss will say something that leaked out whatever that happened that night...

he put hubby on the sofa.. i sat there and didn't help him... i was already worrying about what's to happen.... he threw him down on the sofa... hubby had no reaction at all....

him: so... what shall we do now??

he laughed... i looked at him with some hate in my eyes...

him: by the way, you don't have to return it back to me...

me: return what?

him: my cum! the 3 loads of semen I ejaculated inside you then! haha.... come, show me the rest of your small house...

me: it's not big. you can take a look around yourself...

i remained seated at the seat at the dining table...

him: fine....

he disappeared behind me.... i got worried... he went into our master bedroom....

him from far: wow... nice collection of slut wear you have......

what! he was going through my closet!!

me: hey! how dare you look through my stuff!!

i rushed into my room... he was there, playing with my panties and thongs... smelling them... i grabbed it from him and shut my drawer shut, and closed my closet...

him: don't worry. i won't steal any... i will only take those after I've fucked you in them....

me: nonsense! you are not getting anymore from me.. that was a one off and that was it! no more!

him: you sure?

he walked out of our bedroom... shit!! SHIT!! was he going to wake hubby up!!??!!? i chased after him quickly! instead... he went to get his phone from the dining table.. then he got his briefcase and opened it up to show me...

it was the piece of red panties I wore when he forced me to sleep with him back then... was he going to use that as evidence?? i can say that I left it there accidentally!

him: see this?

me: so?

him: this briefcase is a Louis Vutton President... it cost me 5k! and I'm gonna use it to store every single piece of panties I fuck you in...

me: stop dreaming! i'm not going to let you do it anymore...

him: do you, you mean? haha. I don't think you have any other choice...

me: stop it.. i don't care about his promotion anymore.

him: no.. it's not his promotion you should worry about... it's this...

he picked up his phone again and did something to it... sounds came from his phone..... it was a voice.... i recognised that voice..... i know that voice...

"YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME NOW!!!!!!"

it was my voice!! it was followed by me screaming and moaning away... he turned the phone to show it to me... omg ! omg!! OMG!!!!!! I could see myself! he was on top of me slamming his lowerbody hard and fast in and out of me... he wasn't even pinning me down... shit...

me: no this is a lie! you forced me to say that!!

he replayed the video again..

"YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME NOW!!!!!!"

he paused

him: see... you asked me to fuck you!

me: that's not true!! you cut out the first part of the video....

him: haha.. but look at yourself.. you were enjoying it weren't you? I didn't even have to pin you down.. you weren't even resisting or pushing me away... hey hey.. look.. you are hugging me here...

he was right... i was hugging his head when he licked my nipple while he continue to pound me hard!

him: here's another video.....

I could see myself! we were in his living room!!!! after we were at his balcony... i watched myself kneel in between his legs and gave him a blowjob.... then...... it was my butt... he filmed me as we made our way up the stairs to his bedroom! and then...... i was on top of him, holding on to his bed frame and riding him..... shit shit shit!! i even leaned in to feed him my nipple and hugged his head.... shit!! omg !!

him: you really don't remember? how much you loved my cock that night.. you fucked me so willingly!

shit! SHIT! SHIT!!!! he was right!! why does the video show that I fucked him so willingly.... SHIT... wait no.... he edited the video...... some parts of the audio were missing!!!! he made it seem like i was having sex with him willingly!

i snatched his phone from him and deleted the videos!

him: delete all you want... haha. i've got plenty of those....

i looked at him... and realised what he meant.. he walked to me and held my hand, took his phone back... he sat me down beside hubby.... he checked on him again... he was really dead drunk, i was worried hubby got alcohol poisoning as well.. but, at that point... i really couldn't bother anymore...

I looked up at him....

me: what do you want?

him: you know what I want...

he pointed to his cock...

him: let your favourite big monster out ... come on ... i know you miss it...

i was crying already....

me: can we not do it here??

him: yeah sure.. but not yet... take it out first and give it a few good blows, then I'm going to fuck you on your marital bed!

I quickly unzipped his pants and took his penis out... shit... i've forgotten how thick it was.... i held it in my hands and gave it a few sucks quickly...

me: hey!

he was recording me on his phone...

him: keep going...

i kept pushing his hand away...

him: why worry anyway, will this get any worse??

he was right.. he already has the videos of me... i stopped pushing him away hoping that he will quickly move this away from hubby who was beside me!! he even turned the phone to film that hubby was asleep beside me as well! argh!! this was too much!!! he turned the phone back to film me and my face for a few seconds....

he tapped me on my head and said: that's my girl..

he pulled me up, his penis was still sticking out...

me: can we use this room instead??

i tried to get him into our guest room instead.. there was a bed there..

him: no way.... i want you with your legs spread for me on your marital bed...

he pulled my hand into my bedroom and pulled me in...

him: strip for me...

he pointed his phone at me...

i looked down... but i was already too defeated to even bother arguing with him.... i unzipped the back of my dress... my dress came off.. i made sure that the video recorded me crying as well...

him: woah... wow.... wow.... aren't you a slut huh... gosh.... you look so hot in this set of lingerie....... you must have missed my cock didn't you??? now come here and undress me...

he threw his phone on the bed... he finally stopped recording me.. i unbuttoned his shirt.... shit... this is really happening again!

him: you thought I forgotten about you? no way... i wanted you to miss my cock.... and later when i push it back into you, you are going back to ecstacy land again!

i looked down.... in tears.... i really have no retort or argument back for him...

i unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop down to his ankles... i squat down and helped him remove his pants entirely...

him: this too.. i want to be completely naked when I fuck you!

i took his boxers off...

him: get on the bed and spread your legs!
Old 04-11-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

2nd Encounter
@Our HDB 4-room Flat, on Our Marital Bed

i can't believe this is happening again....... it was n't our second time... i've lost count how many times he has penetrated me before.... the first time it happened two months ago, when he forced me to ask him to penetrate me, he fucked me so hard and fast... it was even painful at some point.... he did me missionary position first, followed by doggy on his bed.. although it was only two positions on his bed, it felt like forever.. it lasted really long.. an hour maybe? i'm not even sure how many times he ejaculated... he took a break, before continuing again... he seems to like missionary a lot...

just like right now....

my legs were spread for him as he climbed onto the bed... he pointed his phone camera at me again, i used a pillow to cover my face but he grabbed it and threw it to the floor... he seemed to be taking some photos... i looked away from him.. he leaned in on top of me, i felt his penis hanging on top of my vagina..., his thighs pressing down on mine making me spread my legs even wider... he tried locking lips with me but i did not respond.. it didn't matter, he didn't care.. he kissed around my face licked my ears while a hand cups my breast, he gently uncup my bra and 'released' my breasts... he moved down and licked my nipples... i wasn't feeling any excitement.. i was glad... i thought i might be looking forward to it actually to be honest....... i was so confused.. so many mixed feelings in the past two months..... he continued to kiss me down south.. he continued to kiss me around my inner thigh areas... he kissed my at my labia area... it felt rather ticklish... i was quite surprised that he would even kiss that area... it was hairy and smelly... even though i just bathed..... there would still be a light smell or something....why would he even want to kiss that.... .oh my..... gosh..... ahhh... he's licking that area..... not just any area... he was licking my clitoris... i felt his tongue go into my vagina sometimes.. ... oh goshhhhh goshhhhhhh his tongue was so thick and big!!! what is this feeling???

what is this feeling????

oh shit... i didn't realise.... i was moaning involuntarily... moaning away without control... i took a quick look.... our bedroom door wasn't even opened!!! what if hubby hears me!!! but shit.... i can't stop moaning..... i really can't... oh shit... i really enjoy this feeling...... i can't take it.... ohhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! he was licking me so fast!! kept flicking his tongue inside my vagina!!! i grabbed his head.... i don't know why.... my whole body was fidgeting so much... i didn't push his head away... i was pressing his head down harder on my vagina... he took quick moments to breath.. i could hear him taking deep breaths from time to time... his whole face was in between my legs!!

i took a quick look at my bedside clock.... what... he's been licking me for twenty minutes already!! am I drunk??? am I wrong?? my knees were weak... very weak.. i don't think i can walk... isn't his tongue tired by now... his hands were rubbing my nipples while he licked me down there at the same time!! i didn't even realsie.... my throat felt dry...have I been moaning too much? i don't know... i don't know.... ahhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

woah... woahhh... woah..... i think i just orgasmed.... he got up and knelt in between my legs.. he wiped his mouth... it looked very slimey and wet... was it his saliva?? was it my cum?? i really don't know.. i was so tired... i really don't know...

him: damn you can really cum so much... i love it!! I'm going to fuck you on your marital bed now... are you going to stop me? are you going to say no?

i looked at him... still panting a little... i wasn't processing his questions in my brain.. i wasn't even thinking anymore... i just looked back at him.... i don't know what i was feeling... the best description will be.... completely fulfilled i think... i looked at him... he satisfied me.... i really had no energy or desire to stop him or do anything....

him: i knew it... now it's my turn to enjoy your wet tight pussy...

ohhhhh! he slide his penis easily into my vagina... it was easier than the first time he did it... that time was a little painful.. this time round, it was smooth and easy...... maybe because i was more wet than the first time.... or .... maybe because.... after so much sex with him on the first encounter, my vagina is now slightly wider....

so much sex with him that time... missionary... doggy... missionary again.... then doggy again... then my knees on his shoulders style... then doggy again at his balcony... then me on top of him riding him.... all in one night that first time...

oh dear...

i wonder what tonight will be like..... for a moment.. i realise i had completely forgotten about hubby being in the living room... and that any time he can walk in on us... but at that point, i really don't care.... if he catches us and divorces me.. .after what I've sacrificed for him.... i don't care anymore... i can even be with his boss.... i can let him fuck me every night... every night will be this amazing... oh... goshhh... he's so good.... i looked at the clock again... almost 11.30 already... wait... 1130?? means he's been fucking me missionary for almost 15 minutes already.. he was pumping his penis in and out of me at a slow but steady pace... it wasn't the animal and rough style he did with me last time, during our first time... i could hear my moans, they sounded routine and was at equal intervals.. i wasn't feeling very high.. he knew it too but he was enjoying it....

him: funny.. you aren't crying anymore...

he said it and smiled at me...

oh oh oh ahh ahh ahh ahh

he started to increase his pace.. he pounded me harder and faster... increasing pace and smacks me harder and harder.. the sounds of our skin smacking together was getting louder too.. i was moaning louder and louder... oh shit.. oh shit... i was feeling another build up of sensations... shit ... shit... i could even hear how wet my vagina was... shit.. shit.. i think i'm going to orgasm again!! again!!!

ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! uhhh..

he pulled out his penis... wait what.. what was he doing....

he turned my body around, lifted my legs and made me kneel.... he pushed his penis inside me again, this feeling a different angle.. he did the same thing again.. slow and steady thrusts in and out of my vagina... i could feel his big penis head brushing through all sides of my inner vagina walls... why was he going slow again?? i looked at the clock... 11.57pm ... almost midnight already.. wait... he's been doggy pounding me for so long already!! i've lost track of the time... oh shit here it comes!! he's increasing the pace... faster.. harder.. faster and faster... oh shit... here comes the build up again..

ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! uhhh..

eh... ehh...... ehhh.... he pulled out his penis again!! he lay on the bed... he seemed tired... he was catching his breath.... i laid in bed as well.. i was exhausted too.. but also fidgety.. uncomfortable too.. i couldn't take it!! i need to get that feeling out!!

me: why you stop??

him: i'm tired.... suck for me and get my semen out please...

suck for him?? ... no..... wait... i have another idea...

him: wow.. you sure are horny for my cock aren't you?

I climbed on top of him, he helped me aim his cock and slide my thong aside for his penis to penetrate me while i lowered my hip to take in all of his penis.. i balanced on top of him, wasn't easy.. no bed frame to hold as he laid near the edge end of the bed.. i was afraid of falling off the bed... and also.. i was facing the door.. if hubby walks in now... i will be... well... i don't care anymore... i started to bounce my hips and fuck myself on his penis.... i kept shifting my body to find the correct angle.... but.... somehow... can't seem to find it.... i even leaned further downward and forward... wanted to feed him my nipple but my upper body wasn't long enough... instead, i grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts..

he laughed.. he knew what i needed.. he started to pleasure my nipples... it felt better...... but not enough... i really can't find the angle.... looked at the clock... it was 12.23am already... how long have we been fucking?? shit.... i can't seem to get the orgasm i want... he seemed tired too.. it was a work day... friday... shit.... what's wrong with me... what's wrong with me???
Old 04-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
TiffalaSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, support!!
Old 04-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

" i woke up to the smell of dried semen.. it stunk.. it smelled like rotten fish... and i realise it was all over my body... "

Got a hard-on reading this part....
Steam!Can visualise

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1