The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Fire, Sauce, exactly what we needed after last week, all credit to Klopp and his boys

And how good is our Egyptian Pharaoh? That’s on a par with Suŕrez v Norwich!! 4 shots 4 goals, insane Salah even apologised to the keeper for scoring 4 and it could well have been more!! What a beast!!!

A couple of other well deserved shout outs as well:

Andrew Robertson just keeps getting better!

Mane looks like he is getting back to his best, just at the right time!

So happy to see Danny Ings put in a solid performance when he came on, all he needs now is a goal or two to get him going.

Fingers crossed all our boys return from the International friendlies in good shape!!
Old 18-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Only 4 teams from England will get to play in the CL.
So if the scenario described by you occur..... the BPL winner & runnerup + Liverpool & Arsenal will be in the CL. Thr 3rd place team in the BPL will drop into the EL and the 4th place team have to give up their spot.
Oic, so it looks like 5 CL spots are the max with an EC winner.

My above scenario would really piss off the 3rd & 4th place teams, albeit highly unlikely to occur

Thanks and upped you for the interesting info bro
Old 18-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Only 4 teams from England will get to play in the CL.
So if the scenario described by you occur..... the BPL winner & runnerup + Liverpool & Arsenal will be in the CL. Thr 3rd place team in the BPL will drop into the EL and the 4th place team have to give up their spot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E...ampions_League

From this wiki...seems that can have 5 teams provided CL champions or Europa Champions not in top 4 of the domestic league...

Example -

If Arsenal not in top 4 but won Europa League then top 4 qualify and Arsenal qualify as well...

Similar to this current CL, Man U qualify as champions of Europa League finishing 5th in Premier league...so English has 5 teams...

If Man City or Liverpool won CL this season and also top 4 then only 4 teams will qualify for CL...

"If the Champions League title holders qualify for the group stage via their domestic league, the champions of association 11 (Czech Republic) will enter the group stage, and champions of the highest-ranked associations in earlier rounds will also be promoted accordingly.
If the Europa League title holders qualify for the group stage via their domestic league, the third-placed team of association 5 (France) will enter the group stage, and non-champions of the highest-ranked associations in earlier rounds will also be promoted accordingly.
If the Champions League and/or Europa League title holders qualify for the qualifying rounds via their domestic league, their spot in the qualifying rounds is vacated, and teams of the highest-ranked associations in earlier rounds will be promoted accordingly.
An association may have a maximum of five teams in the group stage.[6]"

A bit complex...but the rules are set...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Ah Gong, your prediction BOH BEH CHOW!
Ah Gong, i want you to go head to head with the Hongkie fortune-tellers and let us know the 2 finalists of this year Champions League final.
More options for our betting bros here.
Ah Gong not so good as HongKie fortune-tellers . As for the match between Man City and Liverpool all of us know that this 2 teams are attacking teams . The one that makes the most mistakes will of course not be able to go through the next round. But being football as it is we also know that the ball is round and to win the game depends on many factors . Ah Gong only hope that the Liverpool team will be more hungry than the Man City .

P.S Ah Gong was truly delighted with the last game . Salah definitely been the best buy under FSG . AH Gong hope the team can continue winning in style and stay injury free .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 18-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I have 2 wishes for Liverpool this season.

One, please win the Champions League.

Two, Salah to win European Golden Shoe and Premier League Golden Boot.
Old 18-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good result with Salah smashing 4 goals.
Now all teams go into the International break and hopefully players come back without injury.
We have CL games and other teams have FA Cup games so there should be no excuses.
Old 18-03-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
JoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was dam fucking cold weather yesterday . We ran our hearts out to keep warm . This Salah is truly amazing . I hope he continues to score goals . It was certainly an honour to be playing with him.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What a perfect response to the Old Trafford defeat . Congrats to Salah on scoring 4 goals and to the defense who manage to keep another clean sheet . Overall a commanding display by the team . Hope Emre Can's injury is not that too serious . Liverpool need to protect Salah . Did anyone miss Coutinho ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-03-2018, 03:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E...ampions_League

From this wiki...seems that can have 5 teams provided CL champions or Europa Champions not in top 4 of the domestic league...

Example -

If Arsenal not in top 4 but won Europa League then top 4 qualify and Arsenal qualify as well...

Similar to this current CL, Man U qualify as champions of Europa League finishing 5th in Premier league...so English has 5 teams...

If Man City or Liverpool won CL this season and also top 4 then only 4 teams will qualify for CL...

"If the Champions League title holders qualify for the group stage via their domestic league, the champions of association 11 (Czech Republic) will enter the group stage, and champions of the highest-ranked associations in earlier rounds will also be promoted accordingly.
If the Europa League title holders qualify for the group stage via their domestic league, the third-placed team of association 5 (France) will enter the group stage, and non-champions of the highest-ranked associations in earlier rounds will also be promoted accordingly.
If the Champions League and/or Europa League title holders qualify for the qualifying rounds via their domestic league, their spot in the qualifying rounds is vacated, and teams of the highest-ranked associations in earlier rounds will be promoted accordingly.
An association may have a maximum of five teams in the group stage.[6]"

A bit complex...but the rules are set...
No way England can have 5 teams in the CL..... the number of slots are fixed and one of the other countries will have to give up a slot which I doubt anyone will agree.
I think it will remain as 4 English teams in the CL and the 5th team will play in the Europa League.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
No way England can have 5 teams in the CL..... the number of slots are fixed and one of the other countries will have to give up a slot which I doubt anyone will agree.
I think it will remain as 4 English teams in the CL and the 5th team will play in the Europa League.
No point to argue...whatever may happen will happen...posted the link and did you read...

Old 19-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
U dun understand, football is big money, with millions $$$ in sponsorships and tv rights. UEFA will accommodate a high gross big club in the competition if needed. Anyway, this season, aren't there 5 English clubs in CL?
Old 19-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U dun understand, football is big money, with millions $$$ in sponsorships and tv rights. UEFA will accommodate a high gross big club in the competition if needed. Anyway, this season, aren't there 5 English clubs in CL?
Before this season, previous 2 seasons, Spain had 5 clubs in CL becos Sevilla won back to back EL...

Old 19-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
mosalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGomez View Post
It was dam fucking cold weather yesterday . We ran our hearts out to keep warm . This Salah is truly amazing . I hope he continues to score goals . It was certainly an honour to be playing with him.
Agreed that was cold.

Great souvenir to go home with the official match ball.

7 games left and more GOALS!!!!!!!!
Old 20-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong was wondering whether if Liverpool can finish this season above the RedDevils or not ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

There are more useful websites to receive trustworthy information than Silly Wiki.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1