The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
SugarBook App & Experiences

Ive been using this app now for a while. Thought I put this out here to see how other bros are finding this app and to share discreet experiences
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 11-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SugarBook App & Experiences

Why dont you share your experience with the app first?
Maybe others will share after....
Old 13-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

The chat experiences so far have been responsive, this is still early stages and I’m already chatting regularly with 4 girls.

Photos look real, and they update their photos into a gallery. Given the type of app this is, the girls are not shy to state their intent. They will outrightly suggest to you that they want to be financially taken care of, some declare they want to be showered with branded items and they list it down - so far only 10% or so mention those. The rest are mix, some looking for companionship, some purely non committed relationship which I like, some seem to be genuinely looking to explore first with the goal of a long term relationship.

I am meeting one contact next week, she prefers to spend this and early next week to get to know me via chat. She’s just looking for companionship. So fingers crossed.

I don’t think I want to be that sugar daddy who buys lux items to pamper, I don’t mind spending but personally find exorbitant spending like this frivolous, a nice meal and travel makes more sense.

There are girls who are willing to spend ‘quality time’ if their school fees or rentals can be taken care of... that’s another category I’m fine with.

Will share more as this further develops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Why dont you share your experience with the app first?
Maybe others will share after....
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 23-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

It’s quite interesting and take abit of effort, I was fortunate to meet one OL for companionship 4 months back and still travel/dine/ons without much liability.

It’s as good as spending 150$-200$ on FL for an hour gameplay, but companionship always give better returns
Old 23-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

quite interesting i think i will try the app and see how
Old 24-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
It’s quite interesting and take abit of effort, I was fortunate to meet one OL for companionship 4 months back and still travel/dine/ons without much liability.

It’s as good as spending 150$-200$ on FL for an hour gameplay, but companionship always give better returns
I agree!

Not all the time we end up in bed but its just care free and open relationships with consenting adults.

So far one bad experience for me, the girl made it very clear that she wants me to "buy things" for her. Met once and that's it.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 27-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/societ...-its-not-about

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 31-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Grexil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update on this? Appreciate if you can share with us your experience

regards.
Advert Space Available