The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
装b的脑残!可怜的耶稣有你这样的信徒!啊们!:d
你很好啊???? 不要在老大面前装牛毕。
Old 22-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Christian Chiongsters support group

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Hi , been a Christian but still Chiong. I feel guilty and very weak to stop calling cheekon or meet women for FB activities. How ah? I in church like normal good guy but deep down feel I jialad. I pray everyday God to help me. I read bible everyday for strength.but still fail.Any bros in same situation as me? Why I bring topic here? Bcos i know when it is darkest , that is where light need to shine . I need Jesus strength and help most. Only Jesus can help me and strengthen me.

Hope by writing this we can support each other to overcome temptations
First step to liberation is to close your sbf account and not to return. If you can’t do this, you are not sincere in changing
Old 22-03-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Been there done that. Doesn't work.
Since u had done that, and dun work for u, i suggest u cut the ur kkj and chop it up feed chicken, u will not commit any sin fm then on.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verisio View Post
Confess to your wife about your wrong doings.
That will be the worst advise for him.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

You can try looking for the ugliest FL and that might help you cool off for a considerable amount of time.

Or confess to your bible cell and someone might be willing to be the sacrificial lamb so that you do not outsource!
Old 22-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
Since u had done that, and dun work for u, i suggest u cut the ur kkj and chop it up feed chicken, u will not commit any sin fm then on.
Lol.....I don't see he got any intention to repent in his post! Just an attention seeker! cui Kong lanpa song!
Old 22-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Huh??? I am the only christian chiongster here. So lonely
Old 22-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Huh??? I am the only christian chiongster here. So lonely
I’m sure u are not the only Christian chiongster here, just that u are the only one that think so much and to mixed religion with your sex life.

Religion is more differentiating right from wrong and to guide you to a more fulfilling life? Mostly something for you to fall back on in dark times and gives you a glimpse of hope that things will fall in place.

Patronising FLs and releasing your urge any thing to do with the above? You are just purchasing a service. What’s so wrong about that?
Old 22-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro, you got to think long term... heaven or hell...

You ain't going to heaven for ramming 10,000 pussies...BUT you may...for ramming the same pussy 10,000 times... that's call faithfulness..

It's your choice..
Old 22-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Old 22-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi , been a Christian but still Chiong. I feel guilty and very weak to stop calling cheekon or meet women for FB activities. How ah? I in church like normal good guy but deep down feel I jialad. I pray everyday God to help me. I read bible everyday for strength.but still fail.Any bros in same situation as me? Why I bring topic here? Bcos i know when it is darkest , that is where light need to shine . I need Jesus strength and help most. Only Jesus can help me and strengthen me.

Hope by writing this we can support each other to overcome temptations
You are confessing the most common deadly sin, which is Lust.

Since you are feeling guilty, I'm sure it's only a matter of time you will overcome it, which may be due to your conscience or religion.

I can assure you, there are far more Christians you can imagine that are continuously lustful for money, power and material stuff that cause them to hurt others.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpydog View Post
Hey Bro, you got to think long term... heaven or hell...

You ain't going to heaven for ramming 10,000 pussies...BUT you may...for ramming the same pussy 10,000 times... that's call faithfulness..

It's your choice..

My choice will be ramming 10,000 pussies... that's call fruitfulness!!!
Old 22-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
你很好啊???? 不要在老大面前装牛毕。
bro pm me. i am a fellow christian and can share the burden with you
Old 22-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
The forum is getting more n more interesting
We can discuss anything under the sun.

Thank you
Old 22-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8