The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mysterio8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Christian Chiongsters support group

If you don't sin, he would have died for nothing. Good night
Old 23-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro justwannadoit,

We share the same faith. Ultimately, we are paying for a service to satisfy a physical need and desire of the flesh. We didn't force the girl, we don't play with other people's gf or wife, its all willing and consensual isn't.

The Bible also has stories of adulteries in the Old Testament too. We are all human and make mistakes. Its nearly impossible to quit chionging. Im on my quest to conquer more FL of various nationalities. At least when we look back in our old age we won't have regrets.

All the best bro
Old 23-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Hi , been a Christian but still Chiong. I feel guilty and very weak to stop calling cheekon or meet women for FB activities. How ah? I in church like normal good guy but deep down feel I jialad. I pray everyday God to help me. I read bible everyday for strength.but still fail.Any bros in same situation as me? Why I bring topic here? Bcos i know when it is darkest , that is where light need to shine . I need Jesus strength and help most. Only Jesus can help me and strengthen me.

Hope by writing this we can support each other to overcome temptations
The sense of guilt happens not because you go call chicken, it's because you have weak willpower. You are defeated by your own desire.

First of all, it is nothing wrong calling chicken. However, it is wrong if you cannot control yourself from doing it or not doing it.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Trust your own justification.

When you think it's time to go fuck some chickens, just do it. But if you feel it's not the time, then just hold.

As simple as that. It really has nothing to do with whether you stereotyping yourself as a Christian or nor.
Old 23-03-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Are u jokin? We share same faith sial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post
Hi bro justwannadoit,

We share the same faith. Ultimately, we are paying for a service to satisfy a physical need and desire of the flesh. We didn't force the girl, we don't play with other people's gf or wife, its all willing and consensual isn't.

The Bible also has stories of adulteries in the Old Testament too. We are all human and make mistakes. Its nearly impossible to quit chionging. Im on my quest to conquer more FL of various nationalities. At least when we look back in our old age we won't have regrets.

All the best bro
Old 23-03-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First, Jesus did not die for perfect people. He did not come to save those who can save themselves. Meaning, if u don think u need help, u won’t need Him.

Anyway, TS, I will drop u a pm shortly. Let’s discuss about this privately.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

What did the bible say about visiting whores?
Old 23-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ConHee n the gang feeling guilty or not?
Old 23-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You wanna chiong don’t preach, wanna preach don’t chiong. Simple ABC, nobody forces you to chiong.
Old 23-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Hi TS,
I am a Christian too. I support your idea of a Christian chiongster support group. Lets do it. Salute your bravery for coming out! Me think you may have missed one or two concepts.

In short, our boss said, Let him with no sin cast the first stone. Bec all have sinned and fallen short. So there is no need to beat yourself when you sin.

Does this mean we can continue sinning? Paul asked it this way in Romans 6:1 - Shall we sin more that grace may abound?

Absolutely not. No one wants to. Like what you are saying now. You don't want to sin. You just can't help it. And if you could have stopped, the boss need not come.

Bear in mind your sin of visiting prostitutes is no different from my sin of beo-ing my neighbours big landed house. I'm coveting. God does not grade on the curve. Both are sin and both deserve death.

Here is the difference for a believer. When we sin, the boss's blood cleanses us "continuously" from all sin. 1 John 1:17

This is how the system was designed for a Christian.

A bit hard to explain everything here. Let's set up a WeChat group? It may help other bros caught in the same situation too
Old 23-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littleonesgreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Hi , been a Christian but still Chiong. I feel guilty and very weak to stop calling cheekon or meet women for FB activities. How ah? I in church like normal good guy but deep down feel I jialad. I pray everyday God to help me. I read bible everyday for strength.but still fail.Any bros in same situation as me? Why I bring topic here? Bcos i know when it is darkest , that is where light need to shine . I need Jesus strength and help most. Only Jesus can help me and strengthen me.

Hope by writing this we can support each other to overcome temptations
Nvm, just keep praying, God will forgive you. Then rinse and repeat the next week
Old 23-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
My choice will be ramming 10,000 pussies... that's call fruitfulness!!!
No...No one in recorded history who had rammed 10,000 pussies was ever fruitful except for Solomon.. but you are not him..

A good pussy will bear good fruits.. not a bad pussy.. and the difference between the two is... One is being rammed 10,000 times.. by 10,000 dicks... and the other is being rammed 10,000 times... by the same dick..

That's why a whore is the biggest loser..By any measure..
Old 24-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Solution is simple....stop being a christian...or stop chionging

Stop playing mind games with urself regarding sin , guilt, forgiveness

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 24-03-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 24-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Solution is simple....stop being a christian...or stop chionging

Stop playing mind games with urself regarding sin , guilt, forgiveness
Yes this bro got the best advice...

Decide now...To chiong 10,000 pussies and go hell later...Or just find 1 pussy , hv a happy life and go heaven..

Stop fucking yr mind..
Old 24-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

Even pastors like me call chicken. Why not you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1