The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[Short Story] strive for the best! Part 1

After my Long "holiday" I finally start my first day of work in a new company working on sales.

The first day was pretty much orientation understanding the company and the product/services that we need to sell. Then finally we were split into our teams.

My team generally handles international stakeholders, which pretty much means that I have got the chance to travel!

So after the orientation, we had a lunch with all the new employees who started work on the same day as well. We Chit chat a bit and understand their background and their positions in the company. Some are HR, some a managers, some are sales and etc.

After the lunch the new staff will have to report to our managers to understand about the job scope that we will be handling.

I head to my manager office and she was a mid 40s lady who has a pleasant motherly look and heard from the staff that she is a very good manager to work under. Our conversation went really well and she explain to me the scope and etc.

After 30 mins of conversation, she called in my team leader Janice, Janice is in her 30s and she is very hard work Ling and strive for the best! Which is our team motto.

From the looks she looks very stern but in face she is quite a nice lady to work with as well

Generally I am very happy working under this team. Our team consist of 6 person, Janice the team lead, josh and Mary the dy team lead, two senior Sales staff mike and Nancy and lastly Sales staff which is me, the lowest ranking.

Janice: welcome to the team, as you can see the team is quite small but not to worry, the workload is fairly distributed and if you need any help, just inform us, we will work together with you

Mike: wow a junior staff joined our team, breaking history Liao

Nancy: yea, first time

Me: why???

Nancy: because handling international customers requires lots of sales knowledge and understanding. Normally they won't put new staff in this team

Janice: this is director's idea, to let new staff adapt in dealing with international customers, like a pilot to see if new staff can make it. Not to worry plaingirl, do inform us if you are not comfortable with this type of job scope, we will try as much as possible to assist you

Mike: yea no worry, we will help each other out.

Mary: hello welcome our new staff, do let me know if you need any help okay?

Me: sure

Janice: another dy is not around as he is on leave, he will come back next week.

Me: okay sure

Mary: come over I will explain more to you

Janice: thanks Mary, I will head out for the meeting wish me luck

Mike: Jia you! Go win the other teams!

Janice then walk out the office for the meeting

Me: what meeting was that?

Mary: it's a client meeting, I think by now you should know that under the international sales group, there are a a total of 4 teams, each team are fighting to get the top international sales so that we can get more bonus and more resources. We help each other is because we want to make the team look good and we all get the bonus together.
Okay
Me: wow, this really fire my drive to work harder

Mary: that's the spirit!
Old 22-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Short Story] strive for the best! Part 1

Days of understanding the product day and night and before I actually deal with any customers, I was arrowed to help out with D&D event for the company.

Going through meetings was tedious and waste of time but D&D seems like a major thing to the company because this is one of the chance whereby the new staff can establish connections with the company's director and directors from different department are using this time to show off their portfolio to the top management team

My sales director is Vincent, who is in his mid 40s look like those Uncle with big belly. There are two of us Jason and I help out with him as we are the new staff under his Management.

So we work through the slides with him, the decor for the D&D theme and etc. As we wanted our theme to be selected as for D&D

The director was quite good as he always prepare supper for us every day when we stay late and give us time off the next day so that we can rest well and work with full potential. But this kind of working hour, leads to Jason falling sick, taking 3 days mc

Our director is quite understanding as he know that this is too tedious as we need to prepare quite a number of things in such a short time

That was the first night where I was together with my director, we were busy working and I can sense that he kept staring at me, not just now but first time when we work with him.

Understanding the culture in the company, if want to do well, have to carry balls so I decided to take this chance to make an impression on him but purposely let him see my panties when I went under the table to grab something. Also revealing my c cup boobs by removing my jacket as I am wearing a Low cut dress. And countless time walking to him and ask him questions.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Popcorn & chips ready for more.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Tent and camp firing ready

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 22-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
evanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire site .
Old 22-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Nothing much happen during the preparation nights with my director, I knew that he understood that he mustn't eat and shit at the same place rule, especially if he is a management level personnel. So I make use of these time to flirt with him at least I can get some benefit out of him ( promotion orbincrement)

During the D&D theme selection, our theme was selected and we will be the first to present on our results to the top management. Other directors were unhappy but have to live with it since it is a decision from the top management.

The D&D night was smooth and our director presented on our results and the future plan on our department. It was praised by the CEO on our performance. Jason and I were invited to the stage by our director as he thanked us for putting in the effort. Can see my team cheering for me.

I am very happy that I leave a mark within a few months into my new job.

After that we had the dinner and listen to other departments result but the top management were not listening as they are busy chatting with themselves and their guest.

I start to understand why presenting first made an impact. Because the management only take notice of the first presentation of the results, the rest they don't really care as all these are already stated in their yearly report.

After the dinner, there is a desert buffet whereby all the staff will be standing to get deserts to eat and mingle with each other. At this point I am all alone since I am Nee to the team and I don't really have any guest that I invited, so I stand at one corner waiting for the event to be over.

Then suddenly, I saw my director walking towards me with our CEO.

Vincent: boss, this is the colleague that helps me with the planning and presentation

CEO: well done, plaingirl right? Thanks for the effort, we are looking for such talent to be in our company! Really nice to have you here

Me: thank you for the compliment

With that CEO left me and the director to entertain other guest

Vincent: well done plaingirl, and you dress really nice tonight

Me: thank you

Vincent: alright enjoy yourself tonight

Me: okay sure

After that I just waiting for the event to be over and yea it's over! At around 11pm, I walked out of the hotel and waited for taxi, while walking to the taxi stand I sprain my ankle it was really pain that I am unable to walk.

At this time, I saw a car stopping right in front of me, it turns out to be my director.

Vincent: are you alright?

Me: I sprain my ankle, can't really walk

He get off his car and come and take a look at my ankle

Vincent: it's really bad, come I drive you home

Me: is that convenient?

Vincent: no worry la, come I drive you home

He supported me to his car

Vincent: so where do you stay

Me: xx xx xx

Vincent: oh okay sit tight

So along the way we chatted mostly about myself .

Attheblater part of the journey, I started falling asleep, without knowing, we have reached the carpark at my place.

I was very tired especially these period where I have to understand the product and also help out with the D&D planning, I know someone tries to wake me up but I was too tired to open my eyes.

Then I suddenly felt my boobs were being touched, it was a soft touch and his hand went under my dress and gave it another squeeze. I gave a soft moan with that. Then I opened my eyes and he quickly lift his hand up and pretend to wake me up (but I knew he touched me).

Vincent: finally you woke up, had tored sometime to wake you up already

Me: sorry I was too tired

Vincent: is your ankle still okay, can walk?

Me: shld be fine now,

When I tried to get up, it was really pain

Vincent: let me take a look again

He switch on the car lights to see my ankle

Vincent: not that serious but I can do something about it

Vincent gave me a few rub and twist and every rub I was yelling in pain

But after that, I felt better, can at least walk to my own apartment.

Me: thanks for the ride and treatment boss

Vincent: no worry
Old 22-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LunaShine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, waiting for more .
Old 22-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyspaceshuttle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanalmighty View Post
Starting a campfire site .
Stating one too .
Old 22-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
berchwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyberchwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next instalment .
Old 22-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Albicelest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates .
Old 22-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Toastpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start sis, support!
Old 23-03-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like Vincent is a very caring man .
Old 23-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 23-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, more updates of it will be great. support support.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Rockivista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
Looks like Vincent is a very caring man .
Think so too .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1