The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

That's the risk of sharing with someone hypocrite. Some look like a man but is actually a pussy man. He thought like that he can raw n shoot into maid for free. Fxxk him, pussyman has no penis. He can only use his mouth to poison but no cock to screw.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singabhi View Post
All bros,
Dont share any number with NZbunny.
I gave this pinoy girl contact to him and he is telling her not that i am circulating her number in sbf site!!!
Does this guyhave some brain? Or not...

Be careful!!!

So now we cant trust also here ????
That is it, now the maid will tell her friends and all sign up and that will spoil the party!
Old 28-10-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No worries, still have plenty to screw.

Last edited by Timetogo; 28-10-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
singabhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
That is it, now the maid will tell her friends and all sign up and that will spoil the party!

Yes...thats true
Old 28-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
All bros,
I gave this pinoy girl contact to him and he is telling her not that i am circulating her number in sbf site!!!

Be careful!!!

I feel you bro...cos I also had the same experience too..
Old 28-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingatall View Post
I know who is the burmese is.. previously got 5 in a group. Try getting their fb. they look so sinkies syt
not sure is the same gp
to me look more like laos than local but cfm syt
Old 28-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All bros,

Be careful!!!

Nvr put the same nick as u use for sbf.
Other bros learn this lesson.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Screwing maids

I thinking fucking maids is fine as long as they are not your own. Imagine the mess that it can leave behind. My maid is quite a looker with pretty good figure. Her legs are a little thick but nice face. Always like to wear black bra and red panties. 1.65m tall and quite fair for Indon.

I had fantasy of them submitting to me and I can fuck the living hell out of them on the tap. When I think harder, she can ransom me and I have so much to lose. I am married and going to have a kid soon. God knows what is she gonna do if things turn sour. I have a car, new downtown apartment and a pretty wife. What the fuck for?

So for fuck sake....don't eat and shit at the same spot. Pay, fuck and forget. There is just too many pussies out there that you can exchange for cash.

Peace
Old 28-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post
I thinking fucking maids is fine as long as they are not your own. Imagine the mess that it can leave behind. My maid is quite a looker with pretty good figure. Her legs are a little thick but nice face. Always like to wear black bra and red panties. 1.65m tall and quite fair for Indon.

I had fantasy of them submitting to me and I can fuck the living hell out of them on the tap. When I think harder, she can ransom me and I have so much to lose. I am married and going to have a kid soon. God knows what is she gonna do if things turn sour. I have a car, new downtown apartment and a pretty wife. What the fuck for?

So for fuck sake....don't eat and shit at the same spot. Pay, fuck and forget. There is just too many pussies out there that you can exchange for cash.

Peace
Of cos u cant fuck ur own maid but u let us bro up them better than she go w bengals or Indian
Old 28-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes...thats true
bro just learn from mistake ...

next time if giving, need to give reputably bros

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post

Peace
bro you are right. Just let us help you to solve her problem, and you solve other maid problem

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mofas1sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Bro, have a maid in AMK that is waiting to go back home. Trying to raise fund (last suck of $$) before going back. I only tried her bj but she willing to do sex.. $100.

Look is ok. Slim slim, clran shaven but small boobs. Wechat reply can be slow at time.

U want?
Bro.
Cn pm me ctc?
Mofas
Old 28-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro you are right. Just let us help you to solve her problem, and you solve other maid problem
He can always screw other ppl maids. I trust he will do it one day, after all he will get aroused seeing Bangla having a good sex life in sinkapore. Maids u don't screw them, they also have needs, will let other screw. No wonder foreign workers r happy working here, high salary plus free sex weekly. Also, I read from somewhere, "no increased risk of prostate cancer was seen in males who reported more frequent experiences".
Old 28-10-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

When I walk to Coffeeshop to buy coffee 'o' ,saw Indo maid pushing baby trolley pass by smile at her but she smile back , wow hosay Lliao after brought my coffee n search for her n still can see her back walk faster near her n greet morning to her , she greet back n get number after SMS for few hours know she off tom sat , strike lucky so date her tom she say yes n hope tom can up her n update to bro for my story my lucky day
Old 28-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
When I walk to Coffeeshop to buy coffee 'o' ,saw Indo maid pushing baby trolley pass by smile at her but she smile back , wow hosay Lliao after brought my coffee n search for her n still can see her back walk faster near her n greet morning to her , she greet back n get number after SMS for few hours know she off tom sat , strike lucky so date her tom she say yes n hope tom can up her n update to bro for my story my lucky day
Hosay la bro..better than buying 4 D tomorrow saturday.
All the best and hope to hear your lucky story tomorrow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1