The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi all bro,

Live in HCM now...just went to NPK street and sight see a few hot tocs...girl quality average... just went into 110 NPK to try it out for 400k +100k tips..

Checked out haiyen and china...definately better quality girls like 7/10 but $1.3m for ST put me off...

Contacted a few numbers on danchoi.xxx and kynu.net but no response so far...kynu.net girls with no number can be ignored. I went to the address as listed and the shop was mobile/grocery/biz shop..

Wechat...plenty of hits..but no girls want to video call or meet nearby...so I didn't bother..

Resting now...going to bui vien to check it out..

Exchange rate per aud100 is 1.725m.

Anyone knows a clean massage in D1? I need one to cure my jet lag.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Imo for gfe, bkk is the better place.
Hcm is more of quick release and the thrill of getting syt. I usually use wechat and ask the pimps if they have. Those usually are around age 20.
These days Malaysia is a better place for VBs. They tend to work hard and please u more. I get more gfe with vietnam girls in malaysia than at hcm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
Try arrange a girl u know to meet and company you. This way u sure to get more gfe and enjoyment. Need to spend time and money to build girl's contact but it is also relatively easy to date a girl in vietnam.
This is what i notice too. Manage to get a few girls contact and chatting with them. Will plan a dating trip and go meet her in hcm. More gfe this way.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post

Contacted a few numbers on danchoi.xxx and kynu.net but no response so far...kynu.net girls with no number can be ignored. I went to the address as listed and the shop was mobile/grocery/biz shop..

Wechat...plenty of hits..but no girls want to video call or meet nearby...so I didn't bother..

Resting now...going to bui vien to check it out..
It did happen to me once. Text webgirl to get address, went there and end up is some shop rather than Hotel. Took me couple of hours to search but still cannot find the hotel.

Bui vien a good option. The last time I chat with Wendella through pm, he told me he found the best and hottest girl from bar in bui vien rather than website or wechat.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

A good example of WeChat girl

First two pic from the so call okt then when reach my hotel come this one

Nb not even 1% similar still ask me where I dunno who Sia
Old 18-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
A good example of WeChat girl

First two pic from the so call okt then when reach my hotel come this one

Nb not even 1% similar still ask me where I dunno who Sia
hahaha bro... is always like that. wechat is always switch & bait.
thats why you must make sure you video call them.
even so, video call liao might not come same girl
Old 18-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros gg hcmc in april/may?
Old 18-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pting;15633374]These days Malaysia is a better place for VBs. They tend to work hard and please u more. I get more gfe with vietnam girls in malaysia than at hcm.

Agree..I went HCM NY2017,found all the rate of charge for HJ massage, short time getting expensive. Better stay at Malaysia esp. KL...many VN girls good to fuck and only 150RM.

Or JKT also good place to explore. 100+ over Indo Cewek for you to choose at Classic and Travel...and you walk in like just go bars. My humble reviews.

Last edited by tooman1; 18-02-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
Agree..I went HCM NY2017,found all the rate of charge for HJ massage, short time getting expensive. Better stay at Malaysia esp. KL...many VN girls good to fuck and only 150RM.
I used to fuck alot of VBs in JB. Most of the girl give a standard bbbj, bathe for u, give a decent catbath. Some would even lick ur head to toes all the way to asshole. Perhaps they are in a foreign land. They are more willing to please u and I encounter some who go the extra mile to give u the gfe hoping to hook u as their bf for benefit.

This kind of thing is non-existent in HCM, need to bargain and always get short-changed in service.

Last edited by pting; 19-02-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

The last time i pick up a bui vien girl, really tons of gfe. Hear that the japanese area have a few new lounge but i have not explore yet.
Any bro been to japanese lounge lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Bui vien a good option. The last time I chat with Wendella through pm, he told me he found the best and hottest girl from bar in bui vien rather than website or wechat.

Last edited by KITMO; 19-02-2017 at 12:19 PM.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
I used to fuck alot of VBs in JB. Most of the girl give a standard bbbj, bathe for u, give a decent catbath. Some would even lick ur head to toes all the way to asshole. Perhaps they are in a foreign land. They are more willing to please u and I encounter some who go the extra mile to give u the gfe hoping to hook u as their bf for benefit.

This kind of thing is non-existent in HCM, need to bargain and always get short-changed in service.
Totally agree with you. The Vietnam service I get in KL is top notch.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

If looking for service, viet girls in malaysia definitely better. Those who have try the ang pai from amansari spa will know, girl compete with each other to win customer. With the current exchange rate, it is only about SGD$60 per shot. Cheaper than ur air ticket to Vietnam.

In Vietnam I will fish mainly for gfe, go to wechat and filter those without okt. It take a little bit of time but well worth it.
Or hit the bar or disco, try to hook up a girl. Spa like Vien dong and Dainam are good day time activity for relaxing, their masseuse are HOT.

Quote:
These days Malaysia is a better place for VBs. They tend to work hard and please u more. I get more gfe with vietnam girls in malaysia than at hcm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
Old 19-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Went vien dong and rona massage on my recent trip. Pure hj only. The girls were decent, but not stunning kind. Would have loved to encountered the vietnamese chinese kind..

Wechat had so many hits but as the broa here said, none seem like real pictures. Not that I tried though, they just didnt want to do video call or take specific pictures that I requested to validate identity.

Happy mongering guys.
Old 20-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 18
Assho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to beholdAssho is a splendid one to behold

Just arrive HCMC and staying at Blue Diamond Hotel located at Ben Thanh.
Any recommendation from our bros here?
Old 20-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ispell84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any sbf bros will be in HCM between 9th to 11th March 2017? I m looking for ktv kaki. Pm me. Tks.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Discreet hobby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am going to HCM on coming Wednesday for 5 days (work & R&R).

Few years back during my first visit to Vn, I have my money changed in Sg, but heard that the exchange rate is good in HCM, hence any bro in HCM knows what is the currency exchange rate in Vietnam - Sg to Vn Dong ? Where can I have my money exchanged - airport or any recommendation?

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1