The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Endeeme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEndeeme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My life adventures

Do please continue as soon as you can . I like reading your updates.
Old 31-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
MacCallumSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeeme View Post
Do please continue as soon as you can . I like reading your updates.
Same here , enjoying the updates too .
Old 31-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Susanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, support too!
Old 01-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! keep the updates coming.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

just some fiction, hope you enjoy
================================================
i took the tissue and wiped her down before bring her to the toilet and washing the remnants of the sticky mess off her face and neck, and other parts it had spilt on like her breasts and thighs.

sensually rubbing her all over, while splashing her down with water, she sighed at my exquisite touch, slowly caressing her body. i filled the bathtub again and climbed in, cuddling and coddling her tight in my arms. she murmured with contentment as we just lay there, enjoying each other's company. after some time, we got out and toweled ourselves down.

we went to the bed and cuddled naked, talking about everything. my erection lazily starting coming up again, surprising myself as I thought the tongkat ali had worn off alr. the act of dominating A could have incited this response. it was time to find out if she was responding as well. i discussed with her the sexual act earlier and she said she was a little turned on by the act of domination because it made her feel like I was in charge, and she liked it somehow. it turned me on a little as well, as my erection got a little harder. i pressed it in between her 2 buttcheeks as she gasped.

A: wow baby, you're hard again? so strong ah!

me: only for you my darling, only you can make me this hard

while thinking in my mind about fucking B and C in so many ways already.

i started the foreplay again, as my hands started tweaking her nipples, playing with her breasts. i licked her inner ear as she sighed. i tied her hair up into 2 ponytails, grabbed her head and stood on the floor. grabbing her 2 ponytails,

i commanded in a demanding and serious tone: suck!

as i pointed her pursed lips at my cock. grabbing her 2 ponytails, i forced her head towards my cock as i parted her lips, and in 1 single stroke, deepthroated her. i did not care about whether she was comfortable or not, i merely wanted this for my own pleasure.

i commanded: lick it and suck it bitch, like your life depended on it!

i started thrusting, and facefucking her, as she choked and gagged and tried her best to engulf my cock. her 2 ponytails helped me get a good grip as i steadily picked up a rhythm of thrusts and the sounds of her choking 'kokokokokoko' on my dick felt so sexual and good to me. after about 10mins, i was hard again and i pulled out. she was slightly tearing due to the nonstop choking.

i lay on the bed and pointed at my dick: serve me you dirty whore, ride me.

she climbed on top and sheathed my cock to the hilt in her vagina as she sigh with the penetration. the ease of access surprised me as i didn't do much foreplay this time round, focusing purely on my own pleasure only. i stroked her clitoris only to find, her vaginal area was dripping wet. was it the tongkat ali? or the domination that was happening? i do not know, but she submitted to my will.

she started riding me as she sighed. we built up a rhythm, me thrusting up when she was coming down and vice versa.i grabbed her butt to help lift her up to ride me better and her hands were put on my chest for stability as we built up a pleasurable cowgirl pace. i sat up and started sucking at her breasts as she moaned. thumbing her nipples and sucking one, then switching, my other hand went down to stroke her clitoris, and eventually, pushing her over the brim. her head and body tilted back as she gripped my knees for support, as her vagina and legs convulsed on my cock, spasming and contracting violently as she came.

A: ugh ugh ughhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhh

i continued my thrusting, picking up the pace, prolonging her orgasm.

me: that's right bitch, enjoying this aren't you? my dirty little slut? who's a dirty little slut? answer me!

A: ugh, ugh, ugh, ughhhhh, me, me me i'm your dirty little slut, stop stop i can't take this anymore, i'm gonna brea-UGH UGH UGHHHHHHHHHHH

she collasped forward in ragged breaths, hugging me tight as another arc of electricity ripped through her loins,shattering her inner nerve. i withdrew from her folds, spun her around and started doggy. grabbing her 2 ponytails, i fucked her hard again, as she sighed from pleasure, and exhaustion from the multiple orgasms that wouldn't stop. my guess was that the tongkat ali effect hadn't fully worn off her system yet. her juices were leaking all over her legs, and her inner thighs were red with rash burn from riding me, but her sighs of content filled the air.

A: ugh ugh ugh baby i can't take it anymore, please UGH UGH UGHHHHHHHH

as i thrusted harder and faster, dominating her to show who's boss.

Me: we only stop when i say stop bitch.

her one hand held my stomach for support while her other stabilised herself for doggy. i switched positions again as i pulled her into reverse cowgirl,

telling her: finish me off you dirty slut.

i gripped her waist and started to lift her up and down, bouncing on my cock, purely chasing my own pleasure and joy now.

A: ugh ugh ugh gughhhhhhhhhhhhhh gahhhhhh

she collasped backwards on me as yet another orgasm ripped through her body, convulsing and her back arched. this was a massive orgasm as her vaginal walls clamped down tightly on my cock , and i picked up the pace, chasing my own big O now.

grabbing her breasts and squeezing them, i ejaculated fully into her, as i came with a gusto, my semen marking the spot inside her vagina, filling her to the brim. we lay there, exhausted from the intense domination. i withdrew from her folds with a plop sound as she just plopped on the side of the bed and exhausted from the multiple orgasms, she fell asleep.

i went to take a shower from the sticky sweaty mess i had made before cuddling up in bed with A.

at that moment, my bro sent me some pictures, tantalizing my loins....
Old 08-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next update.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Messi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 08-04-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OneDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Preparing coke and chips
Old 21-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read some more soon .
Old 21-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Northfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates .
Old 29-04-2018, 09:01 AM