The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Hmmm another story to follow.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Riferman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story here bro. Nice job and please update fast. Thanks for your efforts
Old 10-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimplyMILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
This happened many years ago when I moved to Singapore for my tertiary studies at one of the local polytechnics. I had no friends or relatives here so I had to look for a place to rent. And being a student, I only had the budget to rent a room, rather then an entire unit. After searching around and viewing some rooms, I finally met this lady and her husband who had one spare room to rent. They occupied the master bedroom, had one room as a study , and were left with one empty room after their son moved out a year ago after he got married. It was the perfect place - the rent was reasonable, the place a well-located, there were no young children and most of all, the landlady was really nice. So I took it immediately, and moved in in a couple of days.

My landlady was indeed a sweet person, with a smile on her face all the time, and a cheerful character to match. Her husband, whom I simply call 'Uncle' was okay, but quiet and kept to himself. So I spent more time chatting with my landlady, who insisted I addressed her as Susan, rather then 'Auntie' because it made her sound too old. We would chat mostly at night, when her husband had gone to bed. Apparently, Susan tells me that her husband has a habit of sleeping early, and she was not lying because I can sometimes hear his snoring when I am in the living room! So Susan would spent the earlier part of the night watching tv and chatting with me. Sometimes, she would even prepare fruits and desserts to share while doing so. I grew to like the warmth and friendliness which Susan showed me and settled in very quickly. In fact, I started to slowly grow fond of her.

Now Susan was not what you would call 'hot' - she was in her late 40s, on the plump side, and had curly hair. However, one particular physical appearance which attracted me were her more-than-ample breasts. Although she always wore loose-fitting shirts during the daytime and 'big-T' at night, there was no hiding the huge mounds that were her breasts. In fact, it was because she wears such loose clothes that there were many occasions where she had accidentally exposed her cleavage when she bent down, either while picking up things or just doing the housework. All these happened while I was just watching tv or reading in the living room. These instances, coupled with her warm attitude towards me, slowly made my mind filled with possibilities...
good ts. waiting for more
Old 10-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is a great story.quickly update to the excite part.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

As her hand moved aside with her bra, I stared in anticipation of what laid behind, and was not disappointed at all. The sight that was in front of me was beyond what I had imagined and fantasized all along. I was looking at Susan's breasts in their natural state - no bra, no support, just her bare, unobstructed breasts...

They were very big indeed- there were no padded bras to provide any trickery here, so it's the real thing. And she had the fairest complexion; the skin of her breasts were milky white and silky smooth, and those that would have a pinkish hue when the weather got too hot. And all that culminated in light brown areolas which were a little big, and inviting round nipples.

I must have spent some time staring at them, coz Susan suddenly said:

Susan: Do you like this better?

I blushed... And so did she!

Me: yes.. Yes... So much better.

Susan: I'm glad... I've not exposed my breasts to anyone for a long time. Especially not in a kitchen.

Me: I... can I... touch, please..?

Susan: Sweetie, you know I won't mind. Go ahead...

I raised my hands to her breasts tentatively, and started touching the sides and front with my fingers. They were so nice and supple, and.... heavy! I found that out when I tried to lift them a little as I was touching. Susan let out a slight laugh. She looked like she was enjoying it. And that prompted me to plant both my palms on her bosom now. I squeezed gently, and played with her nipples between my thumb and my index finger part of the palm. Susan let out a soft moan, but was still looking seductively at me. I fondled her breasts more vigorously, paying attention to caress all parts of her breasts, pausing for short instances to play with her nipple. Her moaning and sighing became louder and that spurred me on!

I could not take it anymore soon after; I wanted so much more of that! So I lower my lips towards Susan's breasts and looked at her tentatively, as if asking her consent. She nodded impatiently, obvious that she wanted it badly. Now it was my turn to tease...

I stuck out my tongue slightly as I approached her right nipple, as if ready to lick it.... Susan licked her lips in anticipation and closed her eyes, expecting contact to be made anytime now. But I stopped just short of it, and looked up at her again, maintaining that position. She must have felt something amiss, coz she suddenly opened her eyes again. And just as she looked down, I locked my lips around her areola and started sucking hard!! It was partly teasing on my part, but mostly it was the sexual urge that had built up all that while.

Susan let out a shriek as she was caught by surprise, followed by high pitched moaning which she tried to stifle using her left hand placed over her mouth. She started to breathe hard as she excitement overwhelmed her. The combination of her moans and breaths gave me further confirmation that I was on the right track. I continued using my left hand to support her right breast, but wrapped my right hand around her waist to bury my face deeper into her bosom. I worked my lips, tongue and my entire mouth trying to service as much of the breast as I could. I wanted to make sure that had tasted her entire right breast which I has yearned for for so long. It was only after I had done several laps on the right, that I finally moved on to the left breast to repeat the process. I paid extra attention to her delicate areola and nipples of course, as those areas drew the loudest moans and sighs. There were licks and kisses and smacks all the while coupled with her moans. Susan didn't have the chance to say a word. Her initially fair white breasts had turned bright pink after my work on them.

Suddenly, Susan pushed me by my shoulders away from her. My mouth left her left breast with a loud smacking sound. She got off from her leaning position and took my hand, pulling me along she she made her way to the living room sofa. As we walked that short distance, I could already see her breasts swaying and bouncing about in their unsupported braless state. It was such a turn-on on a different level.

When we got there, she push me down onto the sofa, with my face facing upwards at her, and climbed on top of me. Her knees were on either side on my thighs, and she propped her hands on the sofa's backrest. That position of hers effectively had her huge breasts now hanging like papayas right in front of my face! I saw the look in her eyes, which said,"Come on, don't stop!", and immediately went to work. It was slightly trickier as her breasts were now moving around and knocking into each other as I was working on them. I had to grab onto both breasts before I could get into the rhythm which I had before. Susan's moaning and sighing started again. It was a whole new experience compared to the one from the kitchen just a while ago! I was living the dream! I had finally tasted both of Susan's big breasts which I had wanted so badly!

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps. Both of us froze. It was the sound of Uncle climbing up the stairs outside! It was clearly recognizable because Uncle was an overweight man, so the footsteps were loud. Susan immediately got off me and ran to the kitchen, having to clutch at her breasts to keep them from bouncing too much! I did not see this in my sheer panic, but my guess was that they stilled bounced and jiggled no matter how hard she tried to prevent it. I still sat there dazed, both from the erotic session as well as from the shock and panic. But I did glance towards Susan's direction and saw her putting on her bra and tank top. And just as I heard the jingle of keys, she was already out of the kitchen, holding that same glass of water she had before like nothing had happened! Uncle did not suspect a thing!!

To be continued...
Old 10-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

great story bro! have been following closely your updates and upped u my 11pts... are u still living with susan still?? cannot imagine having an 'affair' going on daily under the same roof as susan's husband...
Old 10-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

nice tantalising story TS .. keep it up .. more more

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 10-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

a big round of applause for u, TS!!!!

swee! damn swee!
Old 10-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

omg omg omg... dont stop!
Old 10-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
FrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud ofFrankiePanky has much to be proud of

exciting part liao.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

wah! very anti climax leh........... but guess this is the way a climax is being built up
Old 10-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ah~!! so teasing! cant wait for the next update!!
Old 11-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you very much for reading my posts and giving me your encouraging comments. I really appreciate this a lot!
Old 11-10-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Utopiak Utopiak

Very good story
Old 11-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster