The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nude beaches and your experiences

Hi everyone, recently I went to a legal nude beach with my partner in Australia, and we enjoyed ourselves there. Just curious to see if there are more nude beaches (legal and unofficial but it is accepted) around Asia, and what your experiences were like.

We went to a legal "clothing optional" beach in the middle of summer, but the wind was really strong and water was still quite cold. As we were driving in, we saw lots of people leaving -- I guess it was because the wind was too strong to enjoy on the beach.

The carpark was quite full, maybe 20-30 cars, but when we got to the beach we hardly saw anyone there. Most of the people were fairly mature, and I think we might have been the youngest there. We got on the beach, walked about 50m away from the entrance, and started removing our clothes. As the wind was blowing and it was quite cool, my partner had her large nipples up and standing. I playfully tweaked them a little bit as I took her clothes from her. She loves it when I do that.

We walked down the beach and saw a couple of single middle-aged ang moh guys just walking around, and they were all clean down there. Some of them said Hi, and some were just creepy.

We looked for a spot to sit down and lay the beach towel, and ended up going up into the dunes where the bushes would shield the wind. We sat there and enjoyed the sun, and hands started straying. My partner was so wet before I even did anything. I could see her wet patches on the beach towel. As we were sitting there enjoying each other's company, we could see men walking up and down and back and forth as if they were looking for something. It was obvious they wanted to see some stuff, and we carried on keeping each other occupied and giving them a show.

I think my partner got even more turned on and my whole hand got quite wet. There was this guy wrapped in a towel, and wearing a cap and sunglasses who stood really near us (like 2-3m away) and just kept staring. I guess if he was naked and playing with himself we wouldn't mind so much. But being covered up and the cap+sunglass combo just made him super creepy and my partner lost mood after that.

So we just stopped the action and waited for him to go away. He left after a couple of minutes where it was obvious nothing is going to happen, and we started going at it again.

Then we had a guy in his 40-50s who was fully naked and clean below who was friendly and said hi. So we said hi back and he asked if we were "looking to make some friends". I honestly wouldn't mind but I don't think my partner is ready yet, so we declined. He was graceful about it and said "no worries, you guys have fun!". So we carried on. He walked a distance away, and turned back to look at us. I could see he was playing iwth himself, and we didn't really mind.

By then I was afraid my partner would get dehydrated from all the wetness down below, and she was making mewling sounds and grabbing herself. I turned her around and mounted her from the back. I know she likes it rough, and after being so wet I knew it wouldn't hurt her, so with my first stroke I just rammed it in hard all the way!

My partner has always been very vocal (we always joke about the poor hotel guests in the rooms next to us), and she was louder than ever. I think the whole beach must have heard her. It was like a Siren call to all the doggers in the area. Before long, we had quite a few people looking while we got it on.

My partner is usually quite private, but I think she was very turned on by the strangers watching. I could feel her squeezing me and pushing against me to get my deeper inside her. I looked down and could see the stickiness from her fluids as her ass ate up my dick and spat it back out at 120RPM.

Some of the guys were really jacking off, and I saw one of them switch hands. haha!

I laid her on her back and rammed my dick in hard again. If I could push my balls into her I would have done it. And it wasn't for lack of trying! She screamed even louder and one of the guys came in his hand. I think by this time my partner has cummed about 3-4 times and she was getting hoarse. I love it when that happens!

With her legs around my neck I lifted her as much as I could, giving the doggers a better view of my dick ramming her, and my balls smacking her asshole. Felt super turned on myself! Before long, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I pulled out.

I wanted to shoot all over her stomach (and see if I can shoot past her head again), but she quickly sat up and gulped my dick. While squeezing my balls my partner sucked hard and fast as I came into her mouth, and I almost fell down as my knees buckled from the intense sensations. She's very flexible so her legs were still on my shoulders as she did that, so you can imagine her wet pussy was still in full view to the doggers looking on.

Exhausted, I got off her and sat down on the beach towel again. My partner was just lying there with her eyes closed, breathless with a contented grin on her face. The doggers slowly left, and a few of them waved and smiled, and one or two also gave a thumbs up. I waved back and laid back, thoroughly enjoying our first nude beach experience.

It was also a first for us for being nude in public, making out in public, having sex in public, and having people watching. I'm quite sure my partner enjoyed it very much too.

OK, that's my first experience. What's yours? Any tips on where to go, how to make the experience better is much appreciated!

Cheers!

TheYachtsMan
Old 15-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Filipino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nude beaches and your experiences

Thank you for sharing. Please continue if you have more to share.
Old 15-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

1st to sarpok...

never experienced this...

must ne a new high

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 15-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of

Great sharing.

I only experience alone nude at the beach before.

Most of the people are mature single guys..hard to find young pretty nude babe.

Also spotted a couple having sex behind the bushes, didnt expect to see that as it was my first experience in nude beach.They stop when they realise I was there.
Old 15-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipino View Post
Thank you for sharing. Please continue if you have more to share.
glad you enjoyed it. will have more only when we go on more holidays... and discover more nude beaches!
Old 15-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post
Great sharing.

Also spotted a couple having sex behind the bushes, didnt expect to see that as it was my first experience in nude beach.They stop when they realise I was there.
cool, which beach was that? actually that was also our first time. We weren't really planning it, and only found out there was a nude beach 5 min from our hotel when we were there. faster buy beach towel and chiong there.
Old 15-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
1st to sarpok...

never experienced this...

must ne a new high
yes it was.. she was really horny. you should try it with your partner too!
Old 15-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post
Great sharing.

Lol are you the creepy guy they mentioned? Haha
Old 15-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 9
iCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of lightiCow is a glorious beacon of light

Quite a challenge to convince my girl to go
Old 15-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very daring.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TokkaRahzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYachtsMan View Post
yes it was.. she was really horny. you should try it with your partner too!
maybe i should try it too
Old 16-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 18
Littlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Unfortunately Sinkieland got no nude beach.
Old 16-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been to a nude beach but i have been to byron bay beach in aust where many ladies young and old were topless. My mum next to me was topless too!
Old 20-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYachtsMan View Post
Hi everyone, recently I went to a legal nude beach with my partner in Australia, and we enjoyed ourselves there. Just curious to see if there are more nude beaches (legal and unofficial but it is accepted) around Asia, and what your experiences were like.
OK, that's my first experience. What's yours? Any tips on where to go, how to make the experience better is much appreciated!

Cheers!

TheYachtsMan
Which nudist beach in Australia did you go to?

I was told by experienced locals that nudist beaches are frequented by mostly single ("left-over") and mostly older men who are hoping to get lucky but find themselves in the presence of more penises. Single women are unlikely to be found there.

At regular beaches you will see more women, and it is possible that some may sunbathe topless. However, in recent years, sunbathing topless seems to have reduced or even disappeared.
Old 20-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Never been to a nude beach but i have been to byron bay beach in aust where many ladies young and old were topless. My mum next to me was topless too!
Byron Bay beach is a public beach for everyone. It is true that some women sunbathe topless in Australia. However, in recent years, with the influx of migrants, many from China, India, and the Middle East, this topless activity at the beach has almost disappeared. No prizes for guessing why this has happened.

Maybe one day, with all the gawking, leering, and handphone photographing, the girls at Sentosa Island may replace their bikinis with tee shirt and shorts like back in those days of 2-3 decades ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1