The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nude beaches and your experiences

I just got back from a nudist beach in the US and the people there are just so open and cool about it. There's really nothing sexual about it, just like minded people enjoying the freedom to be naked.

It's sad that in Singapore, we can't have such a lifestyle, without it becoming sexual.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

I just got back from the nudist beach in the US and everyone was just so open and cool to be nude, totally nothing sexual about it. Just like mind people, enjoying the freedom of being naked.

How I wish we can have such a lifestyle in Singapore, without being judged and without the sexual elements coming into it.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasony View Post
I just got back from the nudist beach in the US and everyone was just so open and cool to be nude, totally nothing sexual about it. Just like mind people, enjoying the freedom of being naked.

How I wish we can have such a lifestyle in Singapore, without being judged and without the sexual elements coming into it.
Where exactly was your beach located

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to a clothing-optional beach in US few months ago, and it was an eye opener for a Singapore guy who never seen naked angmo body

1) Most naked angmo are old and fat....guys have really big tools and the ladies got big boobs as big as WATERMELON! They are so fat until you cannot see their pussy, that was shocking to me.

2) I only go half naked cos I feel inferior with my 6.5" tool. Even clothing is optional, only 10% of shy pple like me never go fully naked

3) Clothing optional doesn't means for adults only, you will see naked boys running around with their naked parents.

4) quite a number of gays and lesbian sun tanning naked

5) people will try to space themselves out, obviously people tends to settle down near pretty young naked ladies. They are not shy to show off their bodies, so the guys also not shy to stare at them too.

6) I managed to settle down near a young couple, watching the guy kissing and intimate with his gf, applying lotion and caress her body. I stare at them thru my sun-glass

7) later, i noticed that it is better to walk around to find more sexy body to watch. Angmo are friendly so I've seen guys chat up with them, i didn't approach any since they probably not interested in asian.

8) l learnt from an online forum that pple will put up a "red spoon" to indicate that they are from the forum and welcome pple to talk to them. I didn't managed to find red spoon on that day.

9) Sex is definitely not cool because there are kids around. but i heard that couple will hide inside bushes to have sex.

10) i didn't have any hard-on when watching those hot naked body, and I don't see any guys having hard-on too
Old 11-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ignoranz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Went to a clothing-optional beach in US few months ago, and it was an eye opener for a Singapore guy who never seen naked angmo body

1) Most naked angmo are old and fat....guys have really big tools and the ladies got big boobs as big as WATERMELON! They are so fat until you cannot see their pussy, that was shocking to me.

2) I only go half naked cos I feel inferior with my 6.5" tool. Even clothing is optional, only 10% of shy pple like me never go fully naked

3) Clothing optional doesn't means for adults only, you will see naked boys running around with their naked parents.

5) people will try to space themselves out, obviously people tends to settle down near pretty young naked ladies. They are not shy to show off their bodies, so the guys also not shy to stare at them too.

6) I managed to settle down near a young couple, watching the guy kissing and intimate with his gf, applying lotion and caress her body. I stare at them thru my sun-glass

7) later, i noticed that it is better to walk around to find more sexy body to watch. Angmo are friendly so I've seen guys chat up with them, i didn't approach any since they probably not interested in asian.

8) l learnt from an online forum that pple will put up a "red spoon" to indicate that they are from the forum and welcome pple to talk to them. I didn't managed to find red spoon on that day.

9) Sex is definitely not cool because there are kids around. but i heard that couple will hide inside bushes to have sex.

10) i didn't have any hard-on when watching those hot naked body, and I don't see any guys having hard-on too
Nice share bro
Old 11-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignoranz View Post
Nice share bro
some how i couldn't erase the image of that old lady with watermelon sized boobs....dinosaur thighs and gigantic tummy from my brain

it was just too shocking
Old 11-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

Yes, true. I was on a clothing optional beach 2 years back but that was in South France. I don't remember seeing any blokes with a hard on walking around. Only saw men with huge bananas hanging loose. Women wise, most are mature with lots of freckles on their body, BBW.. not forgetting hanging papayas..

Sex wise? I don't think sex is allowed on the beach, as it's illegal. Those who got carried away will find a very secluded spot to finish off. But I realised there are lots of lovey dovey mature couples.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Support support!
Old 11-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if anyone try Yachts/boat sex party with minimum guys and with lots of girls/womens. Probably this is another great adventure
Old 11-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Where exactly was your beach located

It was the Gunnison beach at New York. Next. I’m interested in checking out a nude resort!
Old 11-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post
Yes, true. I was on a clothing optional beach 2 years back but that was in South France. I don't remember seeing any blokes with a hard on walking around. Only saw men with huge bananas hanging loose. Women wise, most are mature with lots of freckles on their body, BBW.. not forgetting hanging papayas..

Sex wise? I don't think sex is allowed on the beach, as it's illegal. Those who got carried away will find a very secluded spot to finish off. But I realised there are lots of lovey dovey mature couples.

When u see too many naked and u are one of them, u don't feel sexcited, just being free n natural.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
When u see too many naked and u are one of them, u don't feel sexcited, just being free n natural.
What about boat sex party? I started a thread but there seems no response.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
What about boat sex party? I started a thread but there seems no response.
Maybe if you provide the boat can be arranged ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin post. Sharing my experience. Not at a nude beach though. Don't flame me if post wrongly.

I managed to persuade my wife to go topless at a Bali beach. It is not a nude beach. I know, its risky coz one can get arrested. But what the hell. The resort we stayed at was perched on the beach. If I told her to go to a nude beach, she will simply refuse. This incident was unplanned. I merely took a chance to ask her to remove her top while we were lying down on the beach deck chairs. Surprisingly, she agreed.

The experience was surreal. My wife has beautiful C cups. The ang mo man tanning in front of us could not take his eyes off her. Kinda surprised he liked Asian chinese boobs. His old and rotund wife was quite upset with it all. Gave us the death stare. Jealous old hag.

Then came a group of young local indonesian guys. My wife laid on a sun deck facing up. They managed to spot her topless from a distance. It is amazing how every man comes equipped with a 50m boob detector. They stopped, pointed to my topless wife and chatted excitedly amongst themselves over the discovery. Then they approached us.

We were in a secluded area cordoned off by the resort's fence. Yet I felt nervous. My wife too was startled when she saw them approaching. Asked me how. I didnt know any better. Committed already. Her bikini top dunno where.

"Er....just act normal I think", I whispered to her.

The guys came within a few metres of us. Stood at the fence to stare at her boobs and made catcalls. We ignored them. She pretended to sleep. I read my ipad. But inside me, nervous like hell. Fortunately, they left after looking.

Lastly, came the resort waiter. He served us drinks. Opened and closed our beach umbrellas without any fuss. Must have seen naked boobs before so he was rather nonchalent about it all. Went about doing his work around my topless wife. The only one that was unsettled was ME. It was difficult to hide my hard on. My heart was literally in my mouth watching all these men ogle at my topless wife. It was the first time she showed her naked boobs to strangers. Quite hard to put the experience into words. Sensual, sexual, heart pounding, scared, all of it. It was definitely erotic - we are not into the naturalism thingy.

I know. NPNT. That occasion was not planned for so I didnt take any pics. I searched the resort's website to find the beach picture. This is the best I can do. We were at the 2nd row on the right. Those indo guys came to the wooden fence on our right to look at her. Pretty scary shit for a first time. She thought she'd be raped or something.

Old 13-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posted a pic with my earlier comment. Didn't come out. Is it bec I am in moderation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1