The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Pencilvania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nude beaches and your experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
Posted a pic with my earlier comment. Didn't come out. Is it bec I am in moderation?
Nice sharing bro
Old 22-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any nude beaches in batam or anywhere near Singapore?
Old 22-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Not a nude beach but in fact a naturist resort in Bangkok. In fact there are 5 naturist resorts in Thailand which were legal.
Barefeet Naturist Resort,located near to Dong Muang International Airport. Dont expect any hanky panky here as their concept here is completely healthy.
Only 5 rooms private villa where the owner both husband and wife stay naked.
The blush and shy only lasted few seconds before i gave last thought and jumped into the pool naked. While there were also other young ang moh couple mingle with me and we did had fun and games till night.
I didnt even get sexually aroused nor erect, probably since her hubby beside besides we were in a small group. i definitely missing that experience and will visit the nudist village in Chiang Mai i near future.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Not a nude beach but in fact a naturist resort in Bangkok. In fact there are 5 naturist resorts in Thailand which were legal.
Barefeet Naturist Resort,located near to Dong Muang International Airport. Dont expect any hanky panky here as their concept here is completely healthy.
The blush and shy only lasted few seconds before i gave last thought and jumped into the pool naked. While there were also other young ang moh couple mingle with me and we did had fun and games till night.
I didnt even get sexually aroused nor erect, probably since her hubby beside besides we were in a small group. i definitely missing that experience and will visit the nudist village in Chiang Mai i near future.
Yes I do miss Barefeet. It has expended and is much bigger now.

Am also looking forward to Oriental Village in Chiang Mai when time permits.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

In Munich Germany along Isar River and Englisch Gartens they practice Frei Körper Kultur. Beautiful big breasted European ladies will sun tan nude there. See liao songz
Old 24-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Up u bro. 😊
Old 24-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku82 View Post
Yes I do miss Barefeet. It has expended and is much bigger now.

Am also looking forward to Oriental Village in Chiang Mai when time permits.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 25-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
In Munich Germany along Isar River and Englisch Gartens they practice Frei Körper Kultur. Beautiful big breasted European ladies will sun tan nude there. See liao songz
I can't wait to try their saunas and spas where coed nudity exist.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sounds like something I like. Any idea if Batam or Malaysia has something similar?
Old 29-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Rumping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Sounds like something I like. Any idea if Batam or Malaysia has something similar?
Don't think the Indonesian or Malaysian authorities would allow
Old 30-04-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

In Bali there is one ,but thats more to gay resort. Otherwise, just book a private villa in Bali then go naked lah. In Malaysia ,late 90's still existed in Langkawi,Redang and Tioman. Now, same as private villa theory.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
smackyoudown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried with a British lady at one local beach before when she visited Singapore.

It took some efforts to swim to that small part of the beach which does not have CCTV or life guard watching.

She took off her clothes suddenly and I was stunned by her big boobs and nicely shaved pussy.

Soon I joined in the fun.

Fucking on a lazy late windy afternoon while totally nude on the beach is a sensation.

Hearing her moans together with the waves is a piece of great music as well.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackyoudown View Post
I tried with a British lady at one local beach before when she visited Singapore.

It took some efforts to swim to that small part of the beach which does not have CCTV or life guard watching.

She took off her clothes suddenly and I was stunned by her big boobs and nicely shaved pussy.

Fucking on a lazy late windy afternoon while totally nude on the beach is a sensation.

Not sure why a lot of ang moh females like to shave their pubes. A big turn off for me lol.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ganCoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Not sure why a lot of ang moh females like to shave their pubes. A big turn off for me lol.
Same for me, I prefer natural
Old 30-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Share how u get her to have fun leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackyoudown View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1