The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Any bros here know of a safe place to park moto at there? Like got guard will help jagar jagar. Dont mind tipping the guard, wanna go but scared moto kena stolen. FYI my moto was once stolen in JB before thats why I abit scared uh.
Old 25-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

moto got stolen? expensive? i normal park in front of the seafood restuarant.

from early afternoon till 2-3 am a few time b4.. of course la,

my motorbike lau ya 1.. phatom..
Old 25-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
moto got stolen? expensive? i normal park in front of the seafood restuarant.

from early afternoon till 2-3 am a few time b4.. of course la,

my motorbike lau ya 1.. phatom..
The one opp Grand sentosa ah? The red signboard one? That time stolen is SP, but now ride X-1R also abit scared leh cos kup kia they like to steal one lol.
Old 25-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
The one opp Grand sentosa ah? The red signboard one? That time stolen is SP, but now ride X-1R also abit scared leh cos kup kia they like to steal one lol.
near to the resturant with the big crab logo.. the place heavy traffic with cars

n people.. i thought shd be quite safe as it is beri visible to all..
Old 25-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Lucky you. Think some girl will just fuck care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
The package is for 1 shot but whether the girls give you extra shots depends on her and the chemistry between both of you.

73 blowjob in the shower was too powerful for me and I came inside her mouth. Our session had only just begun. Maybe that's why she let me have the 2nd shot
Old 25-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

seldom post any FR, here is my humble feedback.

Visit VIP Spa today, took taxi from CIQ and it cost $RM 12. Reach VIP Spa about about 1.30pm, saw a group of late 30s early 40s men chatting and having food in their canteen. Another 2 guys was relaxing in the canteen as well.
Had some food and a stick of cigarette and proceed to the main area for girl selection. The captain brought out a grp of ladies about 5-6 ladies. 1 from Thai, 1 from Macau and the rest of them are from Vietnam. My preference was Thai but captain say all the Thais are working and 1 bro ahead of me took the only Thais in the group which was available. So no choice have to choose the remaining one, end up opt for the Macau lady. The rest of the Vietnam look are all SYT. But I prefer MILF which are more services oriented. The lady took me to the room and ask me to wait for her. After about 5-10mins she return with her stuffs.

Ask me to go shower, took my shorts off from me and after that she undress herself. Went in to shower together, chit chat with her while she shower me. Told me she was 32 yrs old and is mixed Vietnam and Macau. Can speak Cantonese, Chinese. Shower me clean clean, especially the butt area 😂.
Stand like a king and was treated like one while she was showering me. Did BBBJ during the shower and the feeling was song !
After shower dry myself up and head to the bed for more action.
B2B was nicely done, from neck to calf all the part was cover, nothing less. After which the cold and hot services was one of the best I've. Lick my ass until I buay tahan, hot and cold feeling make me crazy with the excellent tongue skills. I tell you it makes me feel like I'm in heaven.
Her BBBJ was also good. Blow me until I almost cum, told her I'm coming and she stop, ask me to relax don't cum yet as she wants more. I told her her skill so good I cannot tahan. She laugh at me and say ask me relax, so I told her to lay down and I feast on her melons like no tomorrow, finger her until she was wet.
This time she put on the cap for me and I pump her in missionary style. Came in 10 mins after all the pumping action. All I can say her services was TOP notch. Nothing negative on my first visit to VIP Spa.

Name: Sophia
No: lucky 8
Look: 7/10
Nationally: Macau and Vietnam mix
Boobs: C
Body: quite well maintain for her age
BBBJ: 10/10
Cat bath: 10/10
Services 12/10
GEF: 12/10

After I cum she still lay down beside me and hug me. Playing with my bro and tease me and say she want round 2, I told her ok. But she was just kidding.
Is hard to find such gems, with the money spent you expect quaility services. I only can say my first experience was a suprbe one and the money is well spent.
Will RTM if CO is busy and I'm on leave 😂😂😂
Bros out there, please treat this gem with care. Her services is really nothing to pin point on.

Please up me some points for my humble feedback. 😊😊😊
Old 26-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwli84 View Post

Visit VIP Spa today, took taxi from CIQ and it cost $RM 12. Reach VIP Spa about about 1.30pm, saw a group of late 30s early 40s men chatting and having food in their canteen. Another 2 guys was relaxing in the canteen as well.
Had some food and a stick of cigarette and proceed to the main area for girl selection. The captain brought out a grp of ladies about 5-6 ladies. 1 from Thai, 1 from Macau and the rest of them are from Vietnam. My preference was Thai but captain say all the Thais are working and 1 bro ahead of me took the only Thais in the group which was available. So no choice have to choose the remaining one, end up opt for the Macau lady. The rest of the Vietnam look are all SYT. But I prefer MILF which are more services oriented. The lady took me to the room and ask me to wait for her. After about 5-10mins she return with her stuffs.

Ask me to go shower, took my shorts off from me and after that she undress herself. Went in to shower together, chit chat with her while she shower me. Told me she was 32 yrs old and is mixed Vietnam and Macau. Can speak Cantonese, Chinese. Shower me clean clean, especially the butt area 😂.
Stand like a king and was treated like one while she was showering me. Did BBBJ during the shower and the feeling was song !
B2B was nicely done, from neck to calf all the part was cover, nothing less. After which the cold and hot services was one of the best I've. Lick my ass until I buay tahan, hot and cold feeling make me crazy with the excellent tongue skills. I tell you it makes me feel like I'm in heaven.
Her BBBJ was also good. Blow me until I almost cum, told her I'm coming and she stop, ask me to relax don't cum yet as she wants more. I told her her skill so good I cannot tahan. She laugh at me and say ask me relax, so I told her to lay down and I feast on her melons like no tomorrow, finger her until she was wet.
This time she put on the cap for me and I pump her in missionary style. Came in 10 mins after all the pumping action. All I can say her services was TOP notch. Nothing negative on my first visit to VIP Spa.

Services 12/10

After I cum she still lay down beside me and hug me. Playing with my bro and tease me and say she want round 2, I told her ok. But she was just kidding.
Is hard to find such gems, with the money spent you expect quaility services. I only can say my first experience was a suprbe one and the money is well spent.
Bros out there, please treat this gem with care. Her services is really nothing to pin point on.

This no.8 is rm218 or rm258 package?
Old 26-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Any bros here know of a safe place to park moto at there? Like got guard will help jagar jagar. Dont mind tipping the guard, wanna go but scared moto kena stolen. FYI my moto was once stolen in JB before thats why I abit scared uh.
Bro you try park your bike in front of kunta Thai massage. So far so good during my visit there.
Old 26-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Captain told me for her is $228, if you pick Vietnam or Thai it is only $218. During CNY period there will be an additional $20 increase.
Enjoy and treat this gem nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
This no.8 is rm218 or rm258 package?
Old 26-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Services 12/10

Bro power she's back. she played my dick with her boobs and breastfuck i swear i almost cum.. den when i wanna find her, heard she went back.. now's shes back.. time to go visit.. Yea she's abit premium so must pay more.. but service and boobs cannot run..
Old 26-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

new thai gals.. interesting..
Old 26-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Yap, the services she give is top notch. Is only $10 difference and the service she give I believe is more then the $10 difference. So why no?
Told her will RTM again and she hug me and say 谢谢。☺️☺️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Bro power she's back. she played my dick with her boobs and breastfuck i swear i almost cum.. den when i wanna find her, heard she went back.. now's shes back.. time to go visit.. Yea she's abit premium so must pay more.. but service and boobs cannot run..
Old 26-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yap, the services she give is top notch. Is only $10 difference and the service she give I believe is more then the $10 difference. So why no?
Told her will RTM again and she hug me and say 谢谢。☺️☺️
Its an acquired taste, if u want big boobs, abit mature looking but top service.. she's by far the biggest i seen among the gals..

but if u prefer syt.. den stay away..
Old 31-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Bro know izzt still open
Old 31-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Its an acquired taste, if u want big boobs, abit mature looking but top service.. she's by far the biggest i seen among the gals..

but if u prefer syt.. den stay away..
Sophia has seen better days and at her age she has to depend on her excellent service as she cannot compete with the young ones.

When she was in Macau she found it tough as she was put in tier 3 due to her age even with her superb services.

There were SYTs who were able to give superb services too and those were tier 1. Those who not so good service skills were put in tier 2 if they have the looks and young. Sophia's service skills not lose to the tier 1 girls but due to her age she has to be in tier 3. So she find it better to come to Malaysia where she can be angpai and have customers queue for her rather than she waiting for customers in Macau.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread