The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My ex colleague and I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Gone were the days. Hahaha
BEautiful TS, at least now they are your wonderful memories
Old 16-04-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Still adventurous sis? 😜
Old 16-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Waiting new update pls, yummy did he lick your pussy and make you squirt on the floor omg seldom have girls willing to do that quite difficult though .
Try Ass rimming you? is nice foreplay for lady to see their shioky expression
Old 16-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
I can't believe it. Why would any sane person do that? I will never confess and bring my secrets with me to my grave if I were him..
Well there could only be two possibilities, one is the guilt was eating him so he just had to blurp it out to his wife hoping the pressure can make him quit or he is so in love with you he wants to an end with his wife...believe me i been through this road...
Old 16-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hormonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, showing support to TS
Old 17-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
shammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will there be anymore updates ?
Old 18-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Upsolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more .
Old 22-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Well there could only be two possibilities, one is the guilt was eating him so he just had to blurp it out to his wife hoping the pressure can make him quit or he is so in love with you he wants to an end with his wife...believe me i been through this road...
Definitely the first possibility
Old 22-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Darren: Hey. Are you free later?

It was a few weeks since we last met each other. I totally did not expect to receive this message at all.

Me: Yes, why?

Darren: My wife wants to meet you.

What?!? Now, this is not what I had expected. What does she want?

My heart raced rapidly and I dare not reply at all. What if she made a scene and I got video-ed down by some random stranger, and post it on the web?

Darren: Don't worry. It is just a meet up. She won't do anything to you.

I agreed. I put my faith on Darren's words and trust that nothing will happen. But I was also scared, even though nothing happened to Darren and I anymore since he left the company. Darren told me that he and his wife will be coming to pick me up.

I waited downstairs and his car pulled up. I got onto the backseat and greeted them. His wife suggested that we go to a bazaar that happened to be nearby. During the bazaar, Darren bought a plush toy for me, as a way to support the charity running the bazaar. After which we went for a dinner, and shopped around the corner.

While I was browsing the shelves in a random shop, Darren came up to me and said, "I think my wife is willing to share with you."

Me: What do you mean?

Darren: Meaning she doesn't mind lor.

It sounds quite bullshit to me, don't you think? Rarely will anyone's wife willing to do such a thing. I know I wouldn't.

It was late, and all the shops were closing. Darren drove me back home, and his wife got onto the backseat with me. I was quite worried at first, but slowly my guard was down because of all the things she told me. I apologised to her for the cheating, and she seemed to be able to accept it.

Instead of driving me home, Darren went to a secluded park and parked his car at the carpark, shut his engine and climbed onto the backseat. He sat himself in between us and we were silent.

Darren: So what did you two talk about just now?

Me: Nothing much. Just chit chat lor.

Darren: Glad you both can click well.

Darren kissed his wife on the lips. I thought it was just a peck on the lips, but no. They locked lips with each other for some time and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Then, Darren turned around and gave me a tongue fight, while trying to remove his wife's bra.

He then unhooked my bra and removed my top. Darren turned around and sucked his wife's nipple and continued caressing my breasts. I heard his wife let out soft moans repeatedly as he sucked the nipples, and I was truly uncomfortable by now. I cannot concentrate. I cannot.

Darren's wife began to touch his fly and unzipped it. Then she took out his cock and began to stroke it. Darren then signalled me to suck it and I did what I was told. I didn't want to look up and what was going on, and so I focused on licking and sucking him. He let out a huge moan every now and then, and pushed my head to suck deeper.

"I'm cumming," he said.

He came into my mouth, and I quickly took a tissue from his car and unloaded the cum on it.

We wore our clothes back and he drove my back home.

Until now, I still cannot accept what happened that day. I must be crazy to agree to meet her, and I was also just weird out by the experience.
Old 22-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice Update~~ but it is rare that one wife will share her husband with another lady
Old 22-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Nice Update~~ but it is rare that one wife will share her husband with another lady
Yes, rare...but not so rare...u will be surprised tat there r quite a no. out there who would

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yongzong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story sis, please continue...
Old 22-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, rare...but not so rare...u will be surprised tat there r quite a no. out there who would
Oh.. then that's really an eye opener..
Old 24-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
risingpheonix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrisingpheonix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please continue with the updates .
Old 24-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Northfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Advert Space Available