The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My ex colleague and I...

Very nice story... pls continue. Camping for more
Old 28-03-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long post ahead...

I stared at the lingerie long and hard. How the fuck am I supposed to wear this type of lingerie? I tried hard to look for the hole to slip my legs in but there were too many holes.

After figuring out for quite some time, Bryan walked in to the bathroom. "You ok or not?" He asked.

"How to wear this ah?"

He took the lingerie from me, and fumbled with it. Then he kneeled down and signalled me to put my leg through the hole.

The bra was a flimsy piece of fabric with no padding at all. Most of the bra were made up of thin lace, with black ribbons to tie at the back. The bottom piece was made of lace, and the part where the pussy was had no fabric for easy entering.

Bryan sat down at the edge of the bed naked, looking into the bathroom. I walked out slowly, strutting my way to the bed and climbed on top of him. He looked like he was enjoying the view of a masterpiece.

I gave him a peck on the lips while stroking him. Then I kneeled on the floor, and licked the head of his cock. I circled my tongue around his head, and tracing the veins on his cock with my tongue. Afterwards, I went down on him and alternate between licking and sucking him, while massaging his balls. Bryan lifted his head up, and let out a moan.

Seeing that Bryan was enjoying the blowjob, I sat on top of him and used my vagina to rub his cock back and forth. Then, I pushed him on the bed and continue rubbing him while french kissing him.

"Do you. wanna. have sex. now?" I whispered.

Bryan reached for the condom and I placed it on his cock. I then rubbed him for a while more before putting his cock into me. I pinned his hands down and rode him hard. Realising he couldn't take it any longer, he flipped me over to doggy position and entered me. Bryan pulled my hair, and gave me a long hard thrust, before cumming inside me while still wearing the condom.

He pulled out, threw the condom away and we went into the bathroom to washup. We then lied on the bed afterwards.

Bryan: Just now was damn awesome.

Me: I know. I can tell you are enjoying a lot.

Bryan: Can I ask you a question?

Me: What thing?

Bryan: Just now you said you went to a transit before.

Me: uh-uh. Few years back la.

Bryan: With your fiance ah?

I paused for a long time. There was a long gap of silence between us.

Me: I was involved with a married man before.

Bryan: Woa!!! As a fb or...?

Me: Nah... I was young la so I fell in love quite deeply with him.

Bryan: No wonder you seemed so experienced. My girlfriend would never do all that.

Me: You mean you guys don't have sex?

Bryan: Have la, but it's just different lor. (Pause) How many partners you had before?

Me: (counting with my fingers) ... 8?

Bryan: Wtf... 8???? (Silence) Would you mind that I'm more inexperienced than you?

Me: Why would I? I don't mind la. I can guide you.

Last edited by tansy; 28-03-2018 at 02:05 AM.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
JilinArsehole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 28-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

your story is nice ts, more of it will be great.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
jTunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, pls continue...
Old 28-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, have up u my 12 points

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 28-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hard and uncompromising story. Straight up to your face ! Carry on Sis ...

Also like yr answer on why you chose him.. connect lor..
Old 28-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!

Nice update sis
Old 28-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newtoarena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep the story going sis!!
Old 29-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's around the Christmas period and the company was busy with decorating the office. Being the new birds of the company, Bryan and I got arrowed to decorate the office together.

We weren't complaining about that since we get to spend more time together legitly (is that even a word lol). Occasionally when the team needed some stuff from the storeroom, we would volunteered to get it and sneak passionate kisses inside the storeroom. But coming out from the storeroom, we would pretend to be absolute professional with each other, acting more like good buddies instead.

There was this guy from the HQ (not important but let's just call him Sam) who would drop by the office just to have random chats with me. He would compliment me, joke around and pretend that he was looking for someone else.

One day, Bryan came out for a toilet break and saw him, then silently exited the office. When he came back, the guy was gone and Bryan walked towards me.

"Eh, who was that guy ah?" He asked.

"Why leh? You jealous is it?" I replied cheekily.

"Please lah, I jealous for what? He looks like an uncle leh." He said as he rolled his eyes and walked back to his department.

It was lunch time soon, but my chest was hurting. It was an old injury I had few years ago, hence I got my colleagues to take away for me and I walked to the neighbourhood playground nearby for a rest.

A car horned at me. I was pretty sure I wasn't in the way, or crossing the carpark recklessly. I turned back, and saw a white car infront of me. The driver came out, and it was Sam.

"You going out for lunch alone? I was about to go for lunch, hop in," he said.

I rejected his offer and said, "Uh, no no. I was just going to the nearby park to take a rest."

"You sure?"

Siao ah. I'm not very keen on eating with you, why would I join you for lunch...

After I thanked him for his offer, I walked out and slowly walked to the playground and sat down on the platforms. My phone buzzed, it was Bryan asking me where was I. I told him that I was at the playground, and he said he was coming out to look for me.

Seeing me rubbing my chest, he asked if I was ok, to which I replied that my old injury came to visit me. He sat beside me, and we went silent.

Our eyes met for a brief moment, and then he leaned over and kissed me. I reciprocated, and put my tongue in his mouth to wrestle with his tongue. I reached out to the fly of his pants slowly, and massaged the area until it grew hard.

He leaned back and said, "siao ah, this is public area leh."

I shrugged. It was a weekday, plus there wasn't a single soul in sight. I opened my legs wide as an invite for him, and pouted my lips. Bryan scanned the surroundings and leaned in to continue french kissing me. His fingers travelled to my inner thigh, and slipped into my panties to finger me. He rubbed my clit until it was wet before pushing his fingers into my pussy hole. He gradually gained speed and momentum, going in and out of the hole repeatedly.

Bryan took his fingers out, and I proceed to climb on top of him. I rubbed and massaged his cock, while he laid back closing his eyes and used his arms to support his weight. I started rubbing slowly, and eventually got faster and faster. Bryan wanted to unzip his pants to take his cock out, but lunch was almost over. I moved away from his hips, and saw some translucent white stains on his pants which I left behind.

"Damn naughty ah you," He said as he spanked my butt when we left the playground.

Last edited by tansy; 29-03-2018 at 01:53 AM.
Old 29-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1st to comment!
Please continue on!
Anything happened after lunch?
Old 29-03-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

After lunch, we were back at our seats and carried on with our day as usual. Moments later, Bryan came out and asked me to go to the toilet with him.

Bryan: Eh. Thanks for that lovely lunch break just now.

Me: ... You're welcome.

Bryan: I wanna ask you something.

Me: Uh-huh. What?

(Silence)

Bryan: ...... Do you like me?

There was an even longer silence after he asked that question. Truth is, I think I like him and enjoyed being with him (except lunch. I never liked looking at him eating his lunch because we are polar opposites. He is super messy in his eating and I am very organised.).

I wanted more of this relationship. But if I reply a yes to his question, I know that I will lose my fiance. I must not let Bryan know how I feel towards him. All of these were too familiar to me, I knew what will happen, if I made known of my feelings for him.

"Nope." I said finally.

There was a silence again. This path to the toilet felt oddly longer than before. I want this moment to end.

"Would you one day like me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why do you ask?"

He shrugged and scratched his head. "Arghhhhh I don't know. I think I like you. (Pause) As in, I think I'm slowly falling in love with you."

"So... I ask you back. Would you one day like me, if you think you havent?"

"Not sure. Maybe, maybe not."

"Ok."

Finally we reached the toilet. Finally. I am determined not to let this develop further than this current state. I convinced myself that it was all about the thrill that I was seeking. Nothing more.
Old 29-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your sharing TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
found a connection with me so I agreed lor.
You make a very good point if since the connection was there then why not
Old 29-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
tony cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to karma to you, do this things to your future husband. I think ur heart is black , no feeling bad for your husband. I feel sad for your future husband
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1