The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2006, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: my pretty tuition teacher

one of those undergraduate teaching tuition.. hehe..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
[URL=http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mrt2xt5.jpg
[/URL]

i dun mind having her teaching me.. but i confirmed fail my subjects la.. eyes fixed on her smooth legs and breast..not on my book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 30-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick View Post
i dun mind having her teaching me.. but i confirmed fail my subjects la.. eyes fixed on her smooth legs and breast..not on my book

bro.. if she incentivise you in the following manner:

1 subject A1/A2 - 1 time - strips for you to see but no touching
2 subjects A1/A2 - 1 time - strips but lets you play with her tits
3 subjects A1/A2 - 1 time - strips, play with tits and HJ
4 subjects A1/A2 - 1 time - strips, play with tits and BJ
5 subjects A1/A2 - 1 time - strips,play with tits, BBBJ
6 subjects A1/A2 - 1 time - FJ in the bedroom
7 subjects A1/A2 - 1 time - FJ in any place of your choosing
8 subjects A1/A2 - Contract for on-demand FJ as and when you choose for a period of 1 year from the date of receiving report card....

good enuf an incentive?

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 30-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post

8 subjects A1/A2 - Contract for on-demand FJ as and when you choose for a period of 1 year from the date of receiving report card....

good enuf an incentive?

bro, like tat if i come frm normal sch wif onli max 7 subjects how? hehe....but if my tuition teacher(chio and big boobs) at that time state tis sort of incentive, then i die die also chiong for A1 even if have to "cling onto buddha leg".

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 30-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post

good enuf an incentive?

bro, like tat if i come frm normal sch wif onli max 7 subjects how? hehe....but if my tuition teacher(chio and big boobs) at that time state tis sort of incentive, then i die die also chiong for A1 even if have to "cling onto buddha leg".

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 30-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
carnivore33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmiwhy View Post

Brother, I guess that is why Brother Randyboy suggested the 8 subject A1 thing to make it less attainable.. I believe that some secondary schools still offer 8 subjects, especially for those in the science stream. Am I right?

I for one would, as brother tellmiwhy said "die die also chiong A1" for such a beauty..... Sigh.. my own tuition teacher was a 45 year old "oversized" teacher cum mother of 3 (definitely not MILF).

To the land of bouncing tits and swaying hips... Wheres my Honey?????
Old 10-12-2006, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: my pretty tuition teacher

did u pple miss me or wad?
i was away for a long period of time... haha.. had a girlfriend, she saw my IE with this URL with and she questioned me non stop. ask whether i frequent prostitutes, those LSB blah blah blah la.. so i told her some cock and bull story, say my friend gave me this link blah la.. she let it pass after i promised her that i won't surf sammyboy anymore..
heng i wasn't logged in and she dun noe abt my little story.. but well.. ya know, girls come and go very quickly, broke up, so i'm free to continue.. must uphold promise mah... haha.. let me see..
Old 10-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HardRod16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally! You're back.

Quick guys more wood! we could get more from Indonesia before they slash and burn next year so we'll have a haze free year next year. Quick!. Set fire.

Let's Sing

Campfire's burning ......
Old 10-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

demon|ord bro... good to see you back. hope you can continue this story

xxx
Old 15-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

jessica gently shoke me to wake up at roughly 11.. it was a tiring saturday morning man.. i wanted to drift back to sleep, but she was persistant to get me up.. kept shaking me and patting me.. no choice. had to wake up.. she dragged me to the toilet and bathe me like a 5 yr old kid.. hee hee.. did enjoyed the part. she wrapped me in a towel and told me to wear my clothings while she bathed.. i wished i could have seen her bathing too man.. but i didn't, just went out and did as i was told...

soon after, she got out and dress up too, we left the room at noon.. we went to town, had pizza at pizza hut and we roamed around orchard area.. Singapore is really small.. nothing to do.. we ended up playing pool. haha.. oh ya.. she wear wearing those like spagatti tops.. she was really sexy man.. hottie.. but i guess it wasnt really a big deal to me anymore because afterall i've seen everything she has already.. hee

we were playing pool until it became quite boring and she decided to spice things up a little.. like for every game we play, we record down how many balls we lose by.. like after i hit the black ball in and she's left with 2 balls in the table would mean to forfeits.. i liked the idea and accepted her challenge.. she dun really suck at pool, quite not bad.. i lost her initially 5 balls.. but after a while, i guess she lost her concentration and i started winning her.. haha. all the time during the game when she bends to take a shot, i'd peep at her headlights.. i just dun noe when, guys has to do it one.. hee hee..
Old 15-12-2006, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

Welcome back bro : )
Old 15-12-2006, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back bro .... re read your story again and it still damn good ... keep it coming bro
Old 26-12-2006, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Xmas special............
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph..._teacher.w mv
Old 26-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
Praz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gosh... the gal looks so much like Jamie Teo
Old 27-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

after reading this thread memories of my tutor came back. hope the threadstarter dont mind me posting my experience here.
back in jc i was really struggling in F maths(no kiddin here) and was considering dropping it. But my friend intro this tutor who was an undergraduate from science, think he majored in maths so was higly recommended. nothing happen with him, of cos, and he was a typical stuck up local uni type (sorry no offence to members here we are local uni grads) who thinks he damn great, and added to this i never did his homework. can sense he wanted to give up, then one day he told me was going to intro his classmate who was staying nearer and was keen to teach. ok cant be worse than him rite? to be cont'd...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1