The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

The room was filled with a slurp slurp sound as Tan lustily deep kissed Miss Wong and forced his tongue into her mouth. He hugged her tightly and enjoyed the feeling of her warm smooth white skin with his hands. Miss Wong's fair white skin with a pinkish glow has always turned him on in class, and now he gets to thoroughly enjoy it. He is turned on even more by the feeling of Miss Wong's small but firm breasts pressed against his chest. Miss Wong was initially surprised by Tan intimately making out with her but after a while, she closed her eyes and start to timidly enjoy it.

Tan moved to kissing and sucking Miss Wong's neck and shoulders, while his hand cupped her petite breast. Miss Wong blushed bright pink as Tan enjoyed her body in missionary position and rubbed his hard dick against her vagina opening. Back when she was a pure innocent religious virgin, she would imagine her first time with her boyfriend in this position and how her boyfriend would cup her breast while sucking on her neck and shoulder like that. This is exactly her innocent sexual fantasy but instead, her underage student is on top of her!

After thoroughly enjoying his teacher's body, Tan cannot take it anymore and slowly pushed his dick head passed Miss Wong's vagina lips.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Miss Wong softly moaned "ah!" and is surprised as Tan pulled out his dick head and pushed it in slowly again. This is just the third time Miss Wong's vagina has been penetrated and it feels incredibly tight.

Miss Wong has fantasized many times about marrying her boyfriend in a formal wedding and being taken like that in missionary position. To her, this is the "proper" sex that she has been preparing herself for since she was a little girl. She is reluctant about being penetrated by her underage student but at the same time, she felt herself "taken" by Tan in this position and is quickly losing her resistance.

Tan moaned "Ahhh...Miss Wong!" into Miss Wong's ear as he hugged her closer and pushed his dick deep into her vaginal. Miss Wong went "Ahhh..." as she felt his warm hard dick penetrate her again. Tan held his dick in there without moving and rubbed his nose against Miss Wong's nose before kissing her. Tan made tender love to Miss Wong by slowly kissing her, enjoying the sweet taste of her lips, kissing her neck and shoulders, and occasionally cupping her breast or squeezing them gently.

Miss Wong never thought she would be so turned on by Tan. This is exactly how she fantasized sex with her future husband would be. Tan could feel Miss Wong slowly lowering her resistance and whispered to her: "call out my name". Miss Wong blushed and very softly moaned out "...Tan".
Old 10-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
Onetwothree123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more more~
Old 10-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 17
eggplant_00 is a name known to alleggplant_00 is a name known to alleggplant_00 is a name known to alleggplant_00 is a name known to alleggplant_00 is a name known to alleggplant_00 is a name known to all

Good story, please continue.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u make me drooling hahaha
Old 11-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha powerful story, make me horny alreadly. wish I have such luck during my secondary school.

Remember last time in my secondary school got a maths /music teacher also named ms wong. chiobu type, white white skin, petite breast, her legs was the most attractive I lay my eyes on, she will always wear short or long skirt one.

Last time I went over to her desk to ask some maths question. saw her sleeveless white shirt exposed abit due to her writing something on the desk slightly bend down, her bra view from her shoulder down to the cup. nice view.

another time, I more lucky. she and another 2 students were picking up paper drop on the floor. I & another friend were walking up the stairs, saw the perfect view as she was squading down...side facing our path as we were downstairs coming up. the whole white panty view . nice
Old 13-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

As Miss Wong called out his name, Tan slowly pulled his dick out a little bit and pushed it in again, making Miss Wong go "...ahhh" softly and close her eyes. Tan gently said "Miss Wong! hold me tight...". Miss Wong wrapped her arms around Tan as he pulled out and inserted his dick slowly again. Her eyes are still closed but her face had a tortured look as her vagina experienced immense pleasure.

Tan pressed his face to Miss Wong's face and said all sorts of dirty things to her as he slowly fucked her in missionary position. Things like "...ahhh...Miss Wong...you're so warm...ahhh...and wet...ahhh" and "..teacher...you're so beautiful...teacher!" Miss Wong has completely lost herself in sexual bliss and actually pressed her lips to Tan's lips. Tan is shocked as his inexperienced teacher is clumsily trying to kiss him!

Tan enjoyed the wet feeling of his teacher sucking on his lips and drinking his saliva. Miss Wong used one of her hand to hold Tan's head close to hers so she can kiss him. She has been fantasizing about sex for so long but has been repressed because she is so religious. Since her virginity has been taken by Tan, she is no longer pure, so she secretly thought she might as well use this chance to enjoy the sex she has always been curious about!

Miss Wong timidly moved her hips up to meet Tan's slow gently thrusts. Tan encouraged her by going "...ahhhh...teacher!" each time she did that. Soon, Miss Wong and Tan were making intense love on the floor of the library like two long lost lovers. They were kissing, touching each other, and slowly thrusting together, and making lots of "ah...ah....ah..." sound and calling each other's name. Tan especially like to hear Miss Wong's voice soft gentle voice going "...ah....Tan....ah...ah...Tan".
Old 13-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story. Keep it up TS.
Old 14-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Great stuff bro TS. Thanks for continuing , and looking forward to more, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 14-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

very nice thread... camping here for more... kudos to TS...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 14-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bb300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper again xD
Old 14-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good good! camping for more
Old 15-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Suddenly, Miss Wong pulled Tan close to her and hugged him tight, pushing his dick really deep into her vagina. Her cries of "ahhh...Tan...ahhh...Tan!" also became more urgent. Tan knew she is about to cum! Tan whispered into her ear: "ahhh....teacher...if you want me to...ahhh...push harder...ahhh...say you're cuming...ahhh..".

Miss Wong gave an embarrassed look and was initially reluctant to say such dirty things to her underage student. But the pleasure was too much for the sexually inexperience teacher and she eventually started moaning "ahhh...cum....ahh...cumming....Tan...cummming !". Tan heard this and held Miss Wong close and tight as well. Then he made his thrust harder and faster by a bit. He said "teacher...lets cum together!" and started to let himself feel the cumming feeling, and eagerly tried to cum together with his pretty teacher!

Miss Wong was so lost in sexual pleasure that she actually instinctively wrapped her legs around Tan as she gets closer to cumming! The whole room was filled with "ahhh...ahh...ahh.." moans and "piak...piak...piak" sound as the lusty couple eagerly thrust into each other while holding tight. Miss Wong soon cannot take it anymore and started to cry "aAHHHH...AAaaAaHHH..." out loud.

Tan knew this was the moment. He held Miss Wong tighter than ever and gently bit down on her shoulder while speeding up his thrusting speed to maximum. Miss Wong totally lost control as waves of pleasure spread through her body again and again. She cried out "ahhhh...TAN...AhHhAhHH...CUMMMING....TAN!!". Tan could feel the orgasm in her vagina, squeezing and milking his dick. After a few minutes of giving Miss Wong multiple orgasm, he finally cannot take it anymore and screamed "Miss Wong!!! Cumming!!! Shooting inside you!!!!!!" as he ejeculated shot after shot of sperm inside Miss Wong.
Old 15-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really enjoy your story. Good job TS.
Old 17-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Tan's dick fired so hard that it actually hurts a little but he continue to shoot and enjoyed the ultimate shiok feeling of cumming inside his teacher's warm, tight, wet vagina as they are holding each other tight and cumming together.

After their common climax, Tan continue lying on top of Miss Wong as they both breathed heavily. He kept his dick as deep inside Miss Wong as possible and enjoyed the feeling of it coming out naturally as it becomes smaller. On the way out of Miss Wong's vagina, his dick even fired a few more mini-shots as her almost virgin tunnel is too shiok for Tan already.

Tan tenderly kissed Miss Wong's neck and shoulders as they both lay there breathing heavy and slightly sweaty from all the sex. Miss Wong, blushing and embarrassed, asked: "Tan...you always cum inside me...will I get pregnant?" Tan has come prepared. He already asked his gang to get him a morning after pill and confidently assures Miss Wong that she will be alright after taking it.

Tan, still on top and between Miss Wong's legs, hugged her and kissed her deeply, sucking her sweet saliva. At the same time, he said many dirty things to her like "teacher...you're so beautiful...your breasts are so soft and warm..." and "Miss Wong....your lips are so sweet....". Miss Wong closed her eyes and hugged Tan back, letting him do whatever he want to her body.

Tan has taken Miss Wong's virginity and made her his woman!

Chapter 2 - Taking the innocent student's virginity.

A few weeks later...

Tan's heart almost skipped a beat as he spotted Diana on all fours on the floor of the common area. She and one of her female friend were doing some art project for their club on the floor of the common area. Diana's friend was sitting down crossed legged but she crawled over on all fours to write something on her friend's stuff. Tan thought to himself as he quickly walked over to get a better view: "this is the best chance to see Diana's zaogeng downblouse!"

Diana is just in secondary 2 and has small developing A cup breasts. In her position now, her shirt is wide open and if she is wearing a loose or oversize bra, Tan might even see her nipples!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1