The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

I saw some live cam webaite. Most of girls do super strong and sensual bbbj for hours. I don't know how only they can do. That mens also can hold it for hours. For me i will cum within 10min if thay suck me like that.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

From one FL IN DOME1.

she suck my cock until she chocked and saliva coming out.. damn shiok.. she deep throat. and i push her head deep inside until chocked.. she love it... end up she swallow my cum and open her mouth let me see

best bbbj ever.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smashbrothers is Cool - loads of Potential

My best experience of a BJ is when i visited friends and relatives in China several years back, it was a cashier, she was 19 years old back then, slim body, big boobs DD, her BJ had some next level suction, vacuum cleaner type suction, also lots of saliva, she was also not shy, she blow me while i was having dinner surrounded by other customers, she was under the table and table cloth, when we left my pants around the groin area was wet, people thought i pissed myself. she was an exhibitionist willing to bonk anywhere, we bonked in cinema, lingerie store changing room. Im scared to tell my second cousin that we did all these deeds before he met and married her, now whenever i see her at family gatherings its bloody awkward.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

No one does it better than minahs!
Old 12-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lucky u

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEX69 View Post
I can't say it was the BEST bbbj I ever had but I remember it fondly because it happened in my teenage years, donkey years ago. It was at a holiday chalet, I was sleeping in a room with a few other classmates, it was like 3-4 am when a classmate named Faridah quietly woke me up. I was groggy and a bit confused why she was asking me to wake up. She spoke in a quiet tone, basically it was to tell me to keep quiet, she had made a bet with her cousin who she'd brought along for the barbeque. Her cousin lost the bet, and she had to bbbj one of the guys as the penalty. It didn't sound logical to me but I didn't resist when they pulled down my shorts and her cousin kept sucking my cock until I cum. You know how Minahs are like, her cousin continued to suck as I came, and swallowed everything. Faridah pulled back my shorts and she even whispered, you can go back to sleep! When we met in the morning at breakfast, the two girls giggled when they wished me good morning.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Wow, which one? Can share bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
My regular massage lady Joanne would have me sit in a crawling position whilst she would eat my asshole, then she start start sucking on my balls and after she would aggressively suck my cock with all the saliva dripping onto the table. Damn good. Might go after work tonight.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbrothers View Post
My best experience of a BJ is when i visited friends and relatives in China several years back, it was a cashier, she was 19 years old back then, slim body, big boobs DD, her BJ had some next level suction, vacuum cleaner type suction, also lots of saliva, she was also not shy, she blow me while i was having dinner surrounded by other customers, she was under the table and table cloth, when we left my pants around the groin area was wet, people thought i pissed myself. she was an exhibitionist willing to bonk anywhere, we bonked in cinema, lingerie store changing room. Im scared to tell my second cousin that we did all these deeds before he met and married her, now whenever i see her at family gatherings its bloody awkward.
Another family affair bonking getting more n more common nowadays as the world is so small ...another one of those bonking within the extended family circle ...tats where awkwardness always arise when they later meet at family gatherings trying hard to pretend not to know each other well in front of other family members as if nothing happened lidat.. like tee gong lidat ...so steamy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-12-2019 at 10:49 PM.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
From one FL IN DOME1.

she suck my cock until she chocked and saliva coming out.. damn shiok.. she deep throat. and i push her head deep inside until chocked.. she love it... end up she swallow my cum and open her mouth let me see

best bbbj ever.
Which stable and which girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1