The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

getting popcorn & drinks ready for new update.. cant wait..
Old 18-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all. I'm so sorry for such a late reply. I've been busy these few days. I'm writing now and shall post Part 6 soon. Stay tuned.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Patiently waiting here, thanks.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
xxearth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro, looking forward …
Old 19-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one, thanks for the story. Keep it coming
Old 19-07-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
balai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
iDSi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TVcolouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, please continue soon
Old 19-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two thumbs up.....great story....please continue.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Nice start up to the story
Old 20-07-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I apologize again for leaving you guys high and dry for a few days but I'm sure there are other juicy stuff in this forum that could keep you occupied. Without further ado, I shall continue with my story.

Part 6
Stacey needs domination

Stacey works in a big public listed company that is doing hotel businesses. She is the regional manager for one of the KL area which I will keep it secret to protect our privacy. Being in her position, 95% of the time she is the one giving orders to her team. She has 2 assistants to help her. I met them twice but too bad was in a hurry and never really get to know them. They are both pretty girls. One is long hair and one is short. Sadly, they will not be a part of this story. Salary is sweet but pressure is sour all the time.

Stacey has the kind of confident that will have you bend down on your knee easily. This is her greatest strength which I can convert it into her greatest weakness. Thanks to my previous study. I spent 4 years studying psychology. Women or men who has high self esteem and confident are very often "fragile" in a certain area which you need to monitor closely to find out. Hold on to that "weakness" and pair with their confident side by side and I can "break" then easily. Sounds too technical? You will understand soon. Stacey's bold move a few weeks ago revealed her "fragile" area. Stacey was sending me a very clear message that night when she raised her butt for me to spank. She wished to be dominated! BIL1 is a workaholic who does not spend too much quality time with Stacey. BIL1 very often works even during weekends. He has the cash but burned out his time. Stacey is a queen during working hour and has exactly the opposite wish after working hour, to be a slave. One day I Whatsapp her during weekday, working hour:
Me: Hey Queen!
Stacey: Hey there! Didn't expect a message from you.
Me: I'm not sure if I'm interrupting with your work. If I am, let me know.
Stacey: Well, honestly... I'm always busy. So much work to do daily.
Me: I see. Then I shall leave you to your work. (purposely erasing myself from the equation to test my level of influence with her so that I could be added back in by the targeted party. Didn't understand? Well, this is phychology. If she says, "Ok,chat later." This means she was really busy at that time. But if she reply, "What's up?" Or "Is there something you wanna say?" Means she can squeeze out a few minutes for me as she is definitely looking forward to "something". )
Stacey: Preparing some scripts for the meeting in 10 minutes.
Me: I see. Going to spank a lot of butts later? Hehehe...
Stacey: Speaking of that, you are a very naughty boy!
Me: You raised your butt for me, I must "reply" your good will otherwise I am not giving you the respect you deserve.
Stacey: That is a very nice way to say that... but still... you dare to!
Me: You gave me the green light. I'm only reacting to your will. But, honestly... you have a very firm butt!
Stacey: Thank you!
Me: I guess someone is not paying enough attention to it.
Stacey: Are you?
Me: Of course I am! No offense but I wish to do a landing on it and not a flyby next time.
Stacey: You are bold! I got to go now. Chat again later.

This conversation has put my fantasy on a firm ground. All I need to do is to create opportunity for things to happen. A lot of things were playing in my mind after her last message. I felt there is an opportunity for something great between me and Stacey. Just as I were fantasizing barging Stacey from behind, my wife suddenly came to me to tell me that Stacey asked us to spend the weekend over at her house. We will be hitting the swimming poll too. I was excited and confused at the same time. Why would Stacey message my wife regarding this plan and not directly to me? Just as I were wondering, Stacey Whatsapp me:

Stacey: Hey, I invited both you and your wife to stay overnight at my place this weekend.
Me: Ya, my wife already told me.
Stacey: We are going to the pool after dinner
Me: After? Night swim?
Stacey: Yup.
Me: Nice!
Stacey: See ya!
Me: How many swimsuits do you have?
Stacey: I have a few. Pink, blue, black, white.
Me: I would love to see you in white.
Stacey: That's my favorite piece.
Me: 1 piece or 2 pieces suit?
Stacey: All my swimsuits are bikini
Me: Finally I get to see you in less cloth.
Stacey: Haha! I supposed to say this, not you. I set up this to see you strip down to your final piece.
Me: Hah! Looks like we are in the same direction.

Next...
Part 7
Double shots
•Good morning Jade
•Evening pre cum in the pool (Stacey & me)
Old 20-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Steamy …. hurry … camping for more!!
Old 20-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting eagerly for the swim.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
chuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope part 7 will come soon .
Old 22-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
siokanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update .
Advert Space Available