The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Dude now that the indo is out of the way.... Go for the pinoy.... the thrill is in the chase.... chase her again....

For me i find the thrill factor in chasing maids....giving me a real high.....especially those i have broken off with sometimes i remember the specific sexual encounter and would like to do it again once more with them..... gosh the chase again... the reasons you gotta make up and convince them to bed you again... and after the bedding its bye bye from me again.... its fun bro rapebill try it...

But lets say all your efforts fail dun worry just march ahead and find others.... you cant be enjoying just one maid... You deserve full honours for chasing both maids and upping them both.... these chances dun come often....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
i lost both of them! The pinoy one gave up on me completely while the indo one was sent back by her boss
Old 28-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro AngMoh,

No dude maids are not scared of AngMohs. Before you target AngMohs get yourself into their mindsets. Think how they would think!!!

For starters i think you should stick only to Filipinas....They are the ones who accept AngMohs easily... For now stay off Indonesians....Culturally they may not accept you....But if you really wanna try the exotic Indonesians try those who work for AngMohs... These can be found (if any such indonesian maids exist) at the locations i mentioned in an earlier post...Basically at Ang Moh haunts....

Dun try Cityplaza not your cup of tea dude... you cant gel into the crowd there. just not your kind..

Filipinas on the other hand are more receptive to Ang Mohs.... Again there are 2 kinds of filipinas the conservative and the broad minded... try both although you will have more success with the broad minded maids....

Dude now a days i dun use my skills in meeting cause i have too many numbers.... i just ask for pictures and if i find them of fuckable quality i will screw them after winning them over.... To be honest with you i atleast have with me over 60 numbers i have not tried yet.... No time dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
yup m rly angmoh

I know maids love angmoh but it seems they r a bit scared of us ahah, btw I didnt find time lately to hunt alone but ill find some time on this sunday to go lucky plaza or city plaza.

btw ur rly skilled, if ever u free sunday we can meet up in lucky plaza and u teach me ahah
Old 28-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Guys no one interested? Well my plan has worked... i have managed to TA PAU my maid for a few days....

She will be mine exclusively for my pleasure for the next few days to Sexplore and enjoy....

How did i manage it??? You need a mastermind for that.... Il post the details soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
ok guys let me tell you what i plan to do.....

i plan to TA PAU a maid...

Originally Posted by The Lord
i have a teaser ad for now. I am gonna do something fantastic.... not many guys would have done it. i am doing this just for the thrill of doing it. it is atleast thrilling to me.
Old 28-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

Bro Loki.... you have to take bro Coaxial762 advice....

Bro Coaxial762 your advice is 100% right....

Bro loki its a numbers game.... Just statistics at play... They reject you move on until one accepts you.... when you get accepted fuck her welll... Your confidece will grow... and then you will find how easy it is to get maids...

AS for me i dun satisfy maids in bed... Unless she is really pretty...

Those really chio ones i may satisfy them... the rest is for my pleasure only.

After which its time to dispose and find others....

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
Loki... you rollerblade? or gotten driving license? How many time u fallen when learning, or attended lessons before u are GOOD at it??

sometimes it is pure statistics... i sure there are tons of failures before success... in your case, sucked-cock... dun give up so fast, and dun expect a miracle Magic Bullet that works all the time...

Jus be friendly and natural, and dun give the ladies the choosing power in deciding if you can have her number.... give them the reason why they should give it to you...
Old 28-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wha 60 numbers! found only in the street or u have a secret internet dating website?

u should share with us who hardly find one ahah

too bad i dont hv lotta free time coz of work, cant rly hunt lately btw if any bros plan to go to lucly plaza sunday just pm me it wud be fun to hunt together while drinking a good coffee
Old 28-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, the school holidays are coming. It means that some families are going for a short overseas holidays and thus leaving their maids at home. This is a good opportunity for you to relieve their boredom.
Old 28-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

bro rapebill

you are one smart and clever helluva dude man....

if you did not point this out it would have skipped my mind too... yes i totally agree this is a great period for maid hunting.... and fucking ... cause with the families on overseas trips.... maids will be quite lonely at home... some can even go back home late or some can even stay over.... dun ask me how i know/ the reasons are obvious....

good time for us bros to release our loads into maids.....

1) maids can meet you anytime
2) those who want evening time also can
3) some can stay over the whole night with you....
4) they can drink no need to worry that mam will find out and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
well, the school holidays are coming. It means that some families are going for a short overseas holidays .
Old 28-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

dude AngMoh,

what happens in my case i just explained... i used to go around lucky plaza last time when i was single.... not anymore cant afford to be seen there...

however i do not miss an opportunity if i see a maid on the street.

i am average looking a plain joe or the average joe whichever way you look at it...

but what i have managed to do is quit existing maids on good terms and get them to recommend their friends to me..... so they usually pass me numbers and i work from there....

dude life in spore is so busy.... where got time to go maid hunting? somemore if you are a family man its worse right.... time is owned by wifey......

so when maids recommend their friends numbers to me its my persuasive skills all the way... and let me tell you only if i like the pic then i go to bed with them....

but i get so many numbers i dun even have the time to talk to them cause i cant keep track of all.... i talk to about 5 at a time so that i can atleast bed one of them when i am in need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
wha 60 numbers! found only in the street or u have a secret internet dating website?

u should share with us who hardly find one ahah

too bad i dont hv lotta free time coz of work, cant rly hunt lately
Old 28-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

guys no reply?

Quote:
Guys no one interested? Well my plan has worked... i have managed to TA PAU my maid for a few days....

She will be mine exclusively for my pleasure for the next few days to Sexplore and enjoy....

How did i manage it??? You need a mastermind for that.... Il post the details soon...
Old 28-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

dude anyone can get maid easily. just anyone.... i am just an average joe....

dun give up work hard... success is guaranteed....

if you happen to see the same maid again smile nicely and see her reaction.... on becoming familiar she may open up.... if she does not move on..... there are more than 300000 maids for you to choose from...

ofcourse maids are apprehensive of strangers.... be at it dude

moral of story: maids are easy meat... dun give up easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokiloki88 View Post
The lord, you seems to get maid easily, are you handsome? do those maid looking for goodlooking guy? just asking if those maid is looking for handsome guy only? or they are scare..
im young... decent looking but on plump side.. i had tried approaching 2nd maid but failed also.. MR lord any idea? @@..
Old 28-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

i really like this and follow it.... it works... Coaxial bro you are the man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
Jus be friendly and natural, and dun give the ladies the choosing power in deciding if you can have her number.... give them the reason why they should give it to you...
Old 28-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
guys no reply?
Hey bro the big Lord! Please......I'm interested to know how you tai-pau your own maid.....
Old 28-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah reading all this makes me wonder in envy how u guys do it man! already drooling
Old 29-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Sorry guys its not my own maid.... how can i TA PAu my own maid. i think i gave the wrong impression.

I have TA PAU'D a maid ..... This maid is one of the 3 maids that i really like... For how long i will like her and keep her i do not know....

She is now with me... since yesterday..

I have brought her on a holiday.... Unbelievable right? But its true.. She is all of 23 years....

Now guys .... tell me honestly how many of us can actually do it? that is bring a maid on a holiday.... and that too overseas.... and that too for more than a week....

To top it all she is in the middle of her contract....which means its impossible to actually take her away on a break... and yet i have managed to do it....

now that is what i call the brain of a mastermind!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Hey bro the big Lord! Please......I'm interested to know how you tai-pau your own maid.....
Old 29-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To top it all she is in the middle of her contract....which means its impossible to actually take her away on a break... and yet i have managed to do it....

now that is what i call the brain of a mastermind!!!!
You really know how to praise yourself a lot!

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1