The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
zhenshifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Absolutely wonderful thread by Bro WB. Hoping to read more.

Cheers.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
WohHup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFallenOrder View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for your Asian guru post which I quoted below.

Words of wisdom from the GURU indeed.

There were certainly many pointers here to take note.

Love the donkey story.

Also really our mindset changes important if we don't change and nothing will happen.

Also love your other posts too.

Don't scold me for quoting old post below.

Cheers.
Tks for sharing. Nice thread support bro WB.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

JediFallenOrder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WohHup View Post
Tks for sharing. Nice thread support bro WB.
Tks for your compliment.
Old 13-07-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Estude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by bro WB, tks.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

skyscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

More musings on COS n life/love.

Here is my take on giving COS to these PRC gals. It's just a bonus for them bcos their primary purpose coming to SG is to make as much money as possible. Everything else is secondary. It will take time for them to get really addicted to a patron. That said, they r very human n r subject to the same emotions n hv the same addictive potential.

According to many gurus, a gal falls in love w/ a man not for who he is, but for how he makes her feel (especially abt herself). This applies to ALL females.

There r 3 foundations for love: friendship, respect n passion.

How to arouse passion?

Hope + Doubt = Passion

If there is no hope for her, game over. She will just give up on u. Conversely, If there is no doubt abt ur love for her, she will take u for granted, game over for u. It's most likely ur love will remain unrequited.

A RS expert wrote:

"You’re on the right track, you just don’t know how to take it that last hundred yards! Friendship is definitely the foundation of true love, but passion is a necessary ingredient that ignites it into a roaring blaze of romance. The equation for PASSION is this: HOPE + DOUBT = PASSION Since hope and doubt are antithetical of each other, it requires some real skill to cultivate both. But it can be done! As a wise man once said, “I may not always walk the straight and narrow, but I cross it as often as I can!” Constantly assess where you are in the relationship and then supply what is missing. For example, if the person is too confident and taking you for granted, then you need to back off, drop out of the scene for awhile, be more evasive in your conversations, and do whatever is necessary to appear to have cooled your interest in them somewhat. But, if they’ve given up on you because they think that they can’t have you, you need to reintroduce the element of hope that they still might win you. But it only takes a spark to get the flame reignited. Don’t keep pouring on the attentions once you’ve aroused their hope again. By maintaining a balance of keeping them hoping, but with some doubting at the same time, you will succeed beyond your wildest dreams in having them flip head over heels in love with you."

The same principles apply to men as well. A man is most attracted to a gal when there is hope that she could become or remain his GF/OC, but there is doubt, which is good...yes, doubt n uncertainty, hahaha. Yes, that is when a man gets his fun n emotional upheavals, isn't it. It's a mistake to avoid such emotions, instead, accept them, embrace them...n enjoy every min of it! That is the mark of a man w/ self mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I love your thread very much and Thank you for it.

I also loev the HOPE + Doubt = Passion. This is so real. In life there can be many negatives and positives. Is how each individual handle the positives and keep the negatives.

Love exist when a couple understand each other and passes through time. Best is to care and understand each other. If a guy wanted his gal then please spend spend some time to understand her and her priorities.

Best is to have self-mastery and be able to handle the ups and downs without been affected by the passion of love.

Very interesting and beautiful thread.

Please proceed to have more fruitful conversations and I have more to learn here.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 13-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah, the gal BB in my avatar is so sweet n so cute. She is another Fujian gal, one of my long-term RS.

Many gals do use push-up bras to enhance their sex appeal. Very misleading!

IMHO, many older gals show overt n large veins in the skin covering their boobs which r ugly to me. Only faint veins r visible in younger gals (those <22). Another factor is the condition n texture of a gals' skin. For example, TC has natural C boobs but I can't detect any trace of veins in her skin, not just over the boobs but in her entire body. Same w/ BB n KK.

Lastly, Hope + Doubt = Passion

It's an immutable law of Nature.

IMHO, there is one male trait which is more important than all the money in the world, status, power, occupation, reputation, fame, looks, height, age, health, apparel, etc. in attracting females at their subconscious level. They can't help it.

It's Dominant Self Mastery or DSM.

Laozi: He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

Of course, If a man has money, power, status, fame n good looks, etc, he usually has DSM, but not necessary so n there r many, many exceptions. The converse is also true.

Certain "manly" behaviours such as aggression, combativeness, quick temper, using profanity, addictions of every kind, verbal n/or physical abusing of females, etc., r NOT manly at all...a man w/ such behaviours may be a muscular hunk, but he is really just a pathetic, frustrated n insecure little boy inside. Very sad indeed.

What r the most visible manifestations of DSM? A man's body language.

We should all work hard to achieve true DSM, hehehe.

Just my 2 cents.

Hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Now, I found out who your avatar was?

Great quote from Laozi and very powerful message.

"Laozi: He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

Dun zap me for quoting what Bro WB had posted?

Sadly the other message also very pathetic truth

"Certain "manly" behaviours such as aggression, combativeness, quick temper, using profanity, addictions of every kind, verbal n/or physical abusing of females, etc., r NOT manly at all...a man w/ such behaviours may be a muscular hunk, but he is really just a pathetic, frustrated n insecure little boy inside. Very sad indeed."

Once again wish all have a nice weekend.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
cmt8zaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscaper View Post
Bro WB,

"Laozi: He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

"Certain "manly" behaviours such as aggression, combativeness, quick temper, using profanity, addictions of every kind, verbal n/or physical abusing of females, etc., r NOT manly at all...a man w/ such behaviours may be a muscular hunk, but he is really just a pathetic, frustrated n insecure little boy inside. Very sad indeed."

Support nice thread by bro WB.

Have a good weekend.
Old 14-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

emgaimua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

This thread was awesome with HFJ, KTV, stock market, currencies market, forex trading, biotech starts-up.......and many more.

I wished I had read this thread 8 years ago and I dwouldn't had fell so hard.

This thread is about how to hook PRC mei mei but had diversify to many countries too.

I love the detailed step by step method how to hook the gals in ktv, etc.

There was always plenty of reason why you called ex. One simple reason was you just totally lost interest.

I fully agreed with you that a patron could just video chat with the gal to see where she was and of course she may be farking other guys in bed.

Once I was calling a ktv gal to bed and she received a msg from her steady bf. The bf wanted to know where she was and she replied she was at home in bed. The bf don't believe and said want to do video chat. She rejected the video chat claiming the 3g signal was bad and will video chat later.

Simple that all gals were bad liars.

Just do continue wiht this awesome thread.

Have a great day.

Quote:

I'm clueless abt HF n BY-ing singers is a complex operation.

At this time, I like to invite Mr. Chairman n Bro LDH as Consultant Contributors to a sub-thread called "Picking Up Singers n BY-ing Them." I hope they would share their experiences n strategies w/ all bros here. They may post whenever they find time...

So pls welcome them!

Some esteemed bros hv told me that hanging flowers can be an addictive game. IMHO, It's perfectly fine if one can easily afford it n the "addiction" is well under control.

More of my random musings n reflections on picking up n BY-ing...

I hv actually picked up more KTV gals inside than outside KTVs. I always roam the hallways n attempt to look at every gal. I even peep inside the rms to search for my type of SYTs...I leave no stone unturned.

Frankly, BY-ing SYTs is such a fun game that I'm a bit addicted, fortunately not to any particular gal, but to the game itself, hehehe. A large part of the enjoyment is in finding n pursuing the gals, making an offer n getting accepted...the fun is in the journey n not the destination. In fact, sometimes the destination may turn out to be quite disappointing, to put it mildly.

There r a good no of gals who hv accepted my offer n yet I couldn't possibly consummate the deal w/ all of them largely bcos I hv been constrained by time. Some of them subsequently agreed to ST, hehe.

Today I just discovered my 2 favorite Fujian gals r QQ 好友! They live abt 40-50km apart back in China, but I believe they hv never met. Amazing!

My ex-mistress KW has been SMS-ing me several times every day. She now works mostly at LP n LV. She should be making at least what I gave her when I BY-ed her w/o doing ST. She claims that she hates sitting w/ other men n that she was n still is "你的女人." She said she is very sad that the good times w/ me were gone. She has cried a few times. I guess working at KTVs must be hard work...it's much easier to spread her legs 10 times a month, hehehe. Since she came back (flew in from Jakarta) over 10 days ago, I hv done ST w/ her only once. I hv lost interest as I hv been unable to give her COS. I'll book her for a session next wk just for old time's sake. She is very excited n wants time to prepare herself, to doll up just for me. I replied that I'll don my Armani suit in an attempt to match her elegant n no doubt stunning looks. I jokingly said that I might even lose my self control when I see her...hehe.

Her case study illustrates the effectiveness of caring less in a RS to gain power. But I also give her some HOPE mixed w/ a good dose of DOUBT n uncertainty. I'm playing w/ her. It just dawned on me that this should be my new attitude in treating every gal, no matter how pretty she is or how much I like her.

You may recall that I'm also very interested in a very cute/pretty 20 yo student HD who is only 158! She is playing hard to get n she works only twice a wk at the most...hmmm...likely she already has a patron or possibly in love w/ a fellow student. She is an unusual challenge. I'm unfazed n hv used intrigue to gain her interest. She just SMS-ed to ask me for clarification, but I'll not answer her for 24-48 hrs, hehe. When I see her, I'll make a surprise offer...If she says no, so what? I hv lost absolutely nothing!

Yes, regardless of how beautiful or special a gal may be to u, be prepared to walk away. Demonstrate ur awesome dominant self mastery. Ironically, more often than not, she will start chasing YOU! This Immutable law of Nature applies to ALL females, non-WLs n WLs alike. I guarantee it personally.

Lastly, a patron could use QQ video calling to make sure his mistress is where she says she is. Of course a strange man may still be hiding under the bed, hehehe. There is never certainty in life.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 14-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
spaoldbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread to learn from bro WB, thanks!!
Please continue sharing.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

What an auspicious day!

I like to express my sincere thanks for all samsters who hv supported this thread since its inception over 9 years ago.

My heartfelt gratitude also extends to those who are hostile to me and who hv written very negative and even vitriolic posts. In fact, they hv forced me to take a very critical look at myself and my methods. I hv greatly improved as a result.

We all should embrace rejections, failures and adversity.

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity, for he is not permitted to prove himself." - Lucius Seneca

My offer for bro 'Don Juan' and other naysayers has no expiration date. Bring two very chio SYTs and I'll pay for dinner or a KTV of your choice. I'll bring a young LP for side-by-side comparison. NO plastic girls, please.

Normally, I'm very frugal but I've been waiting so long to see bro DJ's 'super chio SYTs.' For him n his gals, money is no object. I'm dying to find out what I hv been missing in life.

I hv been w/ 18 yo TY for over two months now. Most casual observers may think our relationship is a 100% biz transaction. Actually, It's much less businesslike than most marriages. She receives a lot more than just financial support from me. She is a full-time student and she is very sapiosexual.

I'm her lover, protector, provider, mentor, personal physician and psychoanalyst and tutor in investing n school studies. Also her companion for fun activities and sex instructor. We connect emotionally, physically, sexually, intellectually and spiritually. I'm practicing Taoist sex with her.

Of course, I hv also benefited in many ways from my relationship w/ her. She has made me a happy man and has greatly boosted my immunity...

A few days ago, I bought TY a LG 14 Gram laptop for school studies. She was elated. We then went to Plaza Sin n she went inside Daiso, the $2 store, while I looked for a toilet. On my return to the store, she showed me 5 items n expected me to pay. I had paid for her fruit and some other stuff before. But this time I said NO. Her face dropped instantly n she looked dispirited, pouting her lips slightly. Eyes red. She was so cute!! She wanted to return the items, but I said ok this time and gave her $10. She said sorry n she wanted me to tell her what she had done wrong.

Last night, I took TY to Tomi Sushi at Millenia Walk for dinner. Later, we strolled around the mall. She suddenly said 我小不懂事, 有什么做不好的, 你不满意, 告诉我,我会改的。She was referring to that $10 and other minor stuff again. Her eyes were red and she was tearing up...I just said ok, but don't worry about it.

We must say NO to girls. We should strike a balance, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Use push-pull. Be unpredictable.

I hv never praised TY's good looks and sexy attributes. Instead, I hv pointed out her minor physical flaws. I tell her I'm impressed by her diligence n motivation in studying and improving herself. On the other hand, she praises me often, saying 你很聪明很优秀,我很崇拜你. BTW, in the bedroom, I'm mostly gentle w/ her, but sometimes a bit rough. She is surprisingly orgasmic...

TY is unlike all my previous LPs. Some of them hv praised me, but a few would say 我青春和肉体都给你那么多年. In retrospect, my behaviour w/ the previous ones just wasn't masculine enough n my subconscious mind didn't truly believe I was the prize.
Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantomime View Post
Bro WB,

Thank you for taking time to reply my post.

Hope to learn from you and others.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOLO View Post
Bro WB

Hope you don't mind me posting here. I still have much to learn from all seniors.

So I learned that Paul Getty is your idol and hope to turn him as my idol too. Before that, I need to read all his useful books to learn from him. Hope you can guide me too.

Bro WB

This bro really can write beautiful forum and well researched too.

I hope to be inspired by him too.

Some kind of friends you have here.

Flash back to your past reply to bro justime great forum above.

I wonder if you remembered what you had written.

Really inspiration from all above and diverse background.

Thank you for all the nice forums.

Will contine to read up and comment.

Cheers everybody.
Bro, tks for your post.

Getty was a legendary businessman and investor. The richest man in the world in the 1950s. Read his book 10 times.

Bro Justime is my mentor and a pioneer in the art of BY-ing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelGibson View Post
Paul Getty is my idol too.
Thanks bro WB for this great thread.
Cheers.
Bro, good to hear that. Read his book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudemarsPiquet View Post
Bros, please bear with me for quoting an old post below.

Bro WB,

Let me thank you for a successful thread too.

All of us goes through ups and downs in life. I learned this in the past, life is never a bed of roses. Also, the other side grass is greener. True and alos half true. But if we don't change our mindset and leave our comfort zone, we will never make it.

Bro ansonsohna life went thru upheavals. Lucky he met a savior bro justime who gave him a fine-tuning and bro anson listen and recovered.

I shared this because I have a friend who went through tumultuous times and he too couldn't bear to leave the woman that caused his downfall. He was a wreck and bootleg. A few of us, friends had to beat him sober and left him alone to recuperate. Luckily he recovered his senses and move on to have a healthy family life.

I believe karma and what you sow you reap. A person life will never be always good and also always bad.

Just have to tide the bad times and ride the good times.

Plenty of materials in a simple thread and I think I benefited by reading every forums.

I agreed with other bros that some posts were excellent.

If I will to give a rating for this thread will say is A+.

Hope to gain more from this thread.

Take care and live well.
Tks, bro. You make my day!

I believe in karma. Cause and effect. Action and reaction are equal n opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniglo View Post
Fully agreed, I give A+ too.

Thanks Bro WB for this wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOMO View Post
Bro, didn't know this thread is big time investor thread too.

QE is already 10 years old and QT just started last year. What is the future lies for stock markets? It looks like Bear market all the way from now onward. High tech and biotech start up already happening. Also not sure what the future lies?

EU looks like going into trouble with Spain and Italy next to face crisis after Greek. Brexit effect not sure yet but they cannot find enough bankers in Europe to fill positions if EU shifts from London to Luxembourg or elsewhere.

PetroYuan already intro and USD is still moving upwards after last rate hike. China is dumping US treasury and thus making yuan cheaper.

What about GOLD? Is gold money? Gold prices had been falling and today at USD 1250 per onz.

Many countries started to sell their US treasury and also move gold back to their own countries. Will this have any effect to USD or Gold prices?

Hope bro can give us a bit insight what magic mirror can tell us.

Thanks for the kind attention.
Bro, tks for your post.

No magic mirror or crystal ball, unfortunately. Buffett is 87 yo and he has not met a person who could forecast the market accurately and consistently.

I would just read Getty's book n apply his principles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMaria View Post
Phew bro WB, how time had fly!!

iPhone4 was very long ago. Now iPhoneX already almost one year old. So are we getting old?

Is definitely interesting to note that as men gets older also getting wiser. Our choice may have widen or narrowed depends on taste and varieties

Bro WB

Tks for recommending Carl icahn. Just did a serach and found that he is billionaire investing in tech stocks.

Agreed with you that pussy market is difficult to value. Many times, our big head is NOT the one making decisions. Our small heads do over-ride the deal.

Plenty of interesting facts and figures here. What a priceless thread this is.

Hope to learn more from all these investors here.

One more thing about FX, a friend of mine who was a FX trader told me never bet on forex and he witnessed so many loss money in FX trading. The easiest to bet against those who had history of losses.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Carl Icahn has not done very well in the last few years. But I won't bet against him.

FX trading is for full-time professionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicpark View Post
Hi Bro WB

No wonder many gals love T-Rex so much. The more mean and baddy the more the gals love.

What your guru send you below does makes great sense. When did gals ever love a wussy. Answer - NO and never.

Gals often love the badass men. I am sure you see the nice gals often go out with men with loads of tattoos and henchmen. These mean the guy is the "taikor" and he has many henchmen working for him.

Never worried about disagreeing with woman. Stand on your points and dun ever agree with her if you think she is incorrect.

Flirt with other women when you with her will be the key moves. Let her know many woman loves you and if she dun move then her loss.

Always be direct ask for sex and never be shy to hug and kiss. If any gal allow hugs and kisses then her body belongs to you.

I hope to learn more from gurus and seniors here.

Hope to pickup more tips.

Cheers and have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

It's good to disagree w/ women. They will become more attracted to you.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks for posting angmo guru post about alpha male.

Although I dislike alpha male but I like the 3 traits -

1) Initiative - Leadership drive

2) Assertiveness/Confidence

3) Emotional Control/Emotional Strength

Very similar to other guru discussion about wussy guys, woman will like men who had the 3 traits above. Think men must have at least the trait 3 above.

At least be the MAN and hv to be be confident and initiative.

Agreed with you that if man possessed the self mastery then women may flock to him.

Hope you don't mind me quoting a long time forum here.

Just hope to learn from the experts here.

Have a great Sunday.
Bro, tks for reminding me of the three masculine traits.

Dominant self-mastery is awesome!

Quote:
Bro WB

Another intersting forum below.

My principle is will not touch any married woman who just wanted to have fun. A little bit different if WL married who still seek to come out to work. Anyway no way to find out if WL is married unless know her personally.

Life is short estimate maybe 10 years x 7. Just relax and chill whenever one can. Sure we need to have moolah so do anything. You hit the nail and right to say gals will run away if no money. Even wife too will abandon you when you poor.

Seems that your taste changes regularly due to supply or time. Boobs size can satisfy man's fantasy. To me, a handful of boobs will do.

Fully agreed with you that no point to fight and angry in forum.

Fully respect the way you enjoy and keep writing about your hunting expeditions.

Hope to learn more from you.

Bye now.
Tks again, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YewTube View Post
Agree, better don't touch married woman.

Hope to learn more from bro WB too.

Cheers.
Bro, you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainfault View Post
I like the 3 traits too.

Thanks Bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice day.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFallenOrder View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for your Asian guru post which I quoted below.

Words of wisdom from the GURU indeed.

There were certainly many pointers here to take note.

Love the donkey story.

Also really our mindset changes important if we don't change and nothing will happen.

Also love your other posts too.

Don't scold me for quoting old post below.

Cheers.
Bro, tks. This Asain guru is a master.

Quote:
Bro WB

I love your thread very much and Thank you for it.

I also loev the HOPE + Doubt = Passion. This is so real. In life there can be many negatives and positives. Is how each individual handle the positives and keep the negatives.

Love exist when a couple understand each other and passes through time. Best is to care and understand each other. If a guy wanted his gal then please spend spend some time to understand her and her priorities.

Best is to have self-mastery and be able to handle the ups and downs without been affected by the passion of love.

Very interesting and beautiful thread.

Please proceed to have more fruitful conversations and I have more to learn here.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks for your post.

Yes, hope plus uncertainty = passion. It's the balance that is hard to master.

Quote:
Bro WB,

Bro, thank you!

Most men think being quick-tempered, aggressive, argumentative, belligerent and boastful is 'manly.' It's so sad. These men may have high testosterone levels but they can't control it. They are needy, insecure and wussy. It will be disastrous.

You want to hv very high testosterone levels, but you must also hv awesome self-mastery to harness the power. Then girls will flock to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgaimua View Post
Bro WB

This thread was awesome with HFJ, KTV, stock market, currencies market, forex trading, biotech starts-up.......and many more.

I wished I had read this thread 8 years ago and I dwouldn't had fell so hard.

This thread is about how to hook PRC mei mei but had diversify to many countries too.

I love the detailed step by step method how to hook the gals in ktv, etc.

There was always plenty of reason why you called ex. One simple reason was you just totally lost interest.

I fully agreed with you that a patron could just video chat with the gal to see where she was and of course she may be farking other guys in bed.

Once I was calling a ktv gal to bed and she received a msg from her steady bf. The bf wanted to know where she was and she replied she was at home in bed. The bf don't believe and said want to do video chat. She rejected the video chat claiming the 3g signal was bad and will video chat later.

Simple that all gals were bad liars.

Just do continue wiht this awesome thread.

Have a great day.
Bro, tks for your FR.

Trust but verify.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 15-07-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

emgaimua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you for sharing the guru post on rejection.

Now I knew rejection is not too bad and should be able to handle this nicely.

I knew guys always showed anger and upset when faced rejections.

This guide will teach us to show no reaction, expression and anger.

Hope to learn more useful techniques here.

Cheers to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird;5535078

Good afternoon!

I found out yesterday that my 2 Fujian gals, BB n TC, hv met each other in SG. What a small world! TC of course will be leaving by mid Jan. She is applying for a visa to return. Even though I like her pussy very much, I'll not give her anything while she is in China as I'm uncertain when she will be back.

I'll be going to LV HH today. I hv booked 2 gals, one very tall n one very short. The short one has been playing hard to get, until now. I know they both want to be BY-ed at this time. Hahaha...;)

BTW, I hv a great piece on "THE SECRET TO OVERCOMING REJECTION, " written by a RS guru. It's brilliant n I like to share w/ bros here. Apart from the specific strategies, the secret here is Dominant Self Mastery.

Although the guru is writing specifically for someone trying to get a gal to fall in love w/ him n to marry him, the SECRET should apply to all females including WLs n BY-ing, hehehe.

[SIZE="5"
Here is the secret: When you appear unfazed, unmoved, and
unflappable in the very face of rejection it does something in the mind
of the one rejecting you. It shocks them. It twists their mind. And it
sets them on an immediate course to begin seeing you through a
different set of lenses.

This doesn't mean that you resist showing acceptance of their poor
attempt to shake you loose from them. It means that you show that if
they want to dump you, it's just OK with you, that it's no big deal, that
you can handle it. It means you show no bitterness, or
disappointment, or trauma. You sort of act like, "Hmmm... you don't
want me? Well, OK, if that's the way you feel..."

Whenever someone is inclined to reject you it is because, deep down
inside, they believe in their heart of hearts that you are not good
enough for them, that you would be shattered by their rejection. And,
along with that belief is the perception that you are dependent upon
them for your happiness.

Those who reject suitors do so to free themselves of the threads of
dependency that they believe you have woven around them. It is a desperate move on their part to liberate themselves from being
responsible for your life. They sincerely think that they are going to
crush you in the process of freeing themselves. When you show none
of that as a reaction, it blows their mind and challenges the erroneous
perception they've had of you up to this point.

Looking at this from the viewpoint of the person doing the rejecting,
there is no greater challenge than to face the moment of truth where
they believe they are about to crush another person's world. Nobody
wants to be the bad guy. No well-adjusted sane person truly wants to
hurt someone else. Those who reject always do so with some degree
of mixed feelings, feelings of guilt and remorse at the same time as
relief of liberation.

So here's what to do, when the moment of truth comes, if you want to
finally turn the tables on the One You Want and begin to take the
upper hand at last:

First, don't panic. Remember that this is not the end. It is actually an
opportunity for a new beginning an opportunity for you to lay the
foundation to be truly respected, admired, and adored.

Second, take a deep breath and smile as they're working into their
rehearsed pitch. (This works best in person where they can see your
face, but it still carries some effectiveness over the telephone because
somehow a smile carries in your voice.)

Third, listen very carefully to every word that the rejecting person is
saying to you. Don't interrupt or try to dissuade them in any way. Give
them good eye contact, give facial sympathy, but do so in a smiling,
accepting sort of way. This will arouse great feelings of intrigue and
curiosity on their part, even as they continue to speak. Try to feel inside a sense of empathy towards them for the mixed feelings you
can be sure they're experiencing.

Fourth, when you’re sure they’ve finished their speech, let a brief
moment of pregnant silence pass by (just for effect to build the
anticipation!). Then clear your throat, and say: "So, what I hear you
saying is that it's just not working out. It's not that you don't think
highly of me. It's just that (insert here their explanation, whatever it
may be). If you could make it different you would, but you can't. Do I
understand you correctly?"

At this point they will either say (with a sad face for effect, of course),
Yes, that's about the size of it, or they will launch into some additional
justification. If they add more to their previous explanation, go back to
step one and empathetically follow through with them just as before.

Eventually, they will reach an end, though in some rare instances they
will actually talk themselves out of the rejection before they're done.
No matter how illogical or fallacious their thinking may be, it is totally
ineffective to try to argue with them or point that out to them at this
point.

Further, it would backfire and reinforce their determination to
escape you. The most effective way to change their mindset at this
point is simply to offer understanding, no persuasion whatsoever.
Fifth, and finally (and here's where the mind of the rejecter starts to
really get blown), then just say with a little enthusiasm something like,
"Great! Now that wasn't so bad was it?!" I've never wanted you to feel
under any kind of obligation towards me, so I'm really glad to get this
out in the open! "So, what would you like to do at this point, then?
How would you feel most comfortable handling this? Shall we not see
each other again?" Then, just accept totally (or at least appear to) whatever they suggest.

If they say they think it would be best to make a clean break and not
have any contact again, say fine, whatever you want. (Don't panic
here, this is just a technique in psychology that will result in your
getting a much better reception down the road.) If they say, no, they'd
like to at least stay friends, say fine, as you wish. Whatever they say,
just be totally agreeable to it.

Trust me when I say they will not believe their ears. Trust me, also,
when I say that this is not the end, after all, if you handle it this way.
It is actually a new beginning. You most likely will not see the outward
results this very night, but the change inside them will have already
begun. Time and discreet follow-up on your part will find an
unbelievably more receptive party than the last time you spoke.

It will,in fact, be a fresh new beginning with one major difference the one
you want will now see you as an emotionally strong and independent
individual who clearly can live without them. This will be a new
beginning towards their really falling in love with you.[/SIZE]
Old 16-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
xijacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers to all.
Fully agreed too.

Have a nice week ahead.

Cheers
Old 17-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thank you!

Most men think being quick-tempered, aggressive, argumentative, belligerent and boastful is 'manly.' It's so sad. These men may have high testosterone levels but they can't control it. They are needy, insecure and wussy. It will be disastrous.

You want to hv very high testosterone levels, but you must also hv awesome self-mastery to harness the power. Then girls will flock to you...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for your advice. I remembered this advice for life. You are my mentor now.

Cheers.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers to all.
Bro,

Thank you so much for reminding me of this old article which I posted a long time ago.

It's one of the best I hv read on how to react to rejections. Well, this is how a man should always behave, from the first second he meets a new girl to the last second when he leaves her for good. Maybe 3 minutes later or 30 years later.

"Here is the secret: When you appear unfazed, unmoved, and
unflappable in the very face of rejection it does something in the mind
of the one rejecting you. It shocks them. It twists their mind. And it
sets them on an immediate course to begin seeing you through a
different set of lenses."

Yes, THE SECRET in attracting the most attractive girls/women is always to behave unfazed, unmoved and unflappable in the face of rejections, failures, adversity, threats, crises and life and death situations. 很冷静, 很笃定。

It requires awesome emotional mastery/emotional strength. Very, very few men got it. In fact, I hv not met such a person in my entire life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xijacko View Post
Fully agreed too.

Have a nice week ahead.

Cheers
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you for your advice. I remembered this advice for life. You are my mentor now.

Cheers.
Bro, tks for your post.

A man who gets angry and aggressive easily or who is a bully is most unattractive to females, at their subconscious minds.

Cheers!

What an auspicious morning!!

IMHO, a man who has the following 3 traits are most attractive to girls/women, in their primitive brains and subconscious minds:

1) Extremely masculine behaviour

2) Awesome emotional mastery/emotional strength

3) Supreme sexual confidence and enlightenment

The first two traits are obvious and I hv alluded to both many times in the past. The first trait depends on a healthy testosterone level and the second trait.

Awesome emotional mastery is THE most difficult to acquire.

I'll not elaborate on the third trait. It's for bros here to search and explore. You need to experience and enjoy it w/ long-term sexual partners. It will be a wonderful journey.

Comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

deadpool2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

Such an auspicious day and thread.

This method posted below was used by many expert gurus and plenty of common sense. If you are keen to lend your ears but still keep in contact with her then chances are you get to be her bf pretty soon.

Understand a gal in depth will help to bring the relationship to blossom earlier. Gals are very sensitive and delightful creatures. Gal often loves her man to know her inside out.

When a gal fell loss and you can be savior then she will remember to love you for life.

When my target gal was still undecided if she wants to be my gf and she was so touched that I flew in to visit her and mother after her dad passed away suddenly. She was very sad but touched by sincere love to her. The rest is history.

Always spend time to understand a gal if you think she is worthy of the time and effort.

Hope all can learn more from GURUs here.

Please enjoy a good week ahead.

Quote:

Another auspicious day!

At this time I like to post another piece by THE RS guru:

USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO WIN THE ONE YOU WANT

One young woman who I knew many years ago was casually dating a
young man who became very serious towards her and one night
started talking marriage. This shocked her because she had not had a
serious romantic thought towards him -- ever! She told him there was
no hope and that, in fact, that she was really crazy about another guy
entirely!

The hero of our story, though, the young man who was being rejected,
handled himself beautifully, however. He just listened to her very patiently (although disappointed, it must be admitted) and then
pointedly said to her, "Well, what would you like to do then?" And then
he supportively added, "Would you like to stop dating altogether?"

The question was so empathetically offered that she felt no threat
whatsoever to her position. She then responded, "Well, no I guess
there's no reason we can't still go out" As long as you understand, of
course, that there's no chance of this relationship ever getting serious
or going anywhere! He then sincerely told her that that would be fine.

But when she went home to her roommate (whom I also knew and
who related additional parts of this story to me), she was in a daze.
She actually seemed somewhat mesmerized by it all and, after
recounting the whole episode to her hearer, she suddenly heard
herself saying, "I can't believe it "he was so understanding" I wonder if
I'm making a big mistake here "I wonder if maybe I really should
marry him after all?"

As I say, that was only the beginning. The seeds had been planted
where none had been before. And shortly thereafter the happy couple
became engaged and, the last I was aware, had been happily married
for many years.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES

As you begin to make real progress towards winning the One You
Want, learn to accept that there will come out of nowhere some
attempt to end the relationship and get rid of you. It's common in the
development of a serious relationship.

The common attempts at justification for rejection commonly include
such excuses as "no chemistry", "not physically attracted", "too
different of lifestyles", "incompatible families", I'm not ready for a
family, and so forth. Sometimes the rejecting party will even resort to
self deprecation such as I'm mentally ill, I have serious psychological
hang-ups from my childhood, or whatever. But no matter how good
these sound, they are never the real reason. They are just excuses,
and all easily overcome if you understand the real root of the problem
and not what they say.

The real reason is simply because; up to this point in time you have
failed to establish the three psychological pillars of a romantic
relationship with them, which are: FRIENDSHIP, RESPECT, and
PASSION. In short, the person isn't head over heels in love with you,
and if they're going to stay with you forever and marry you, they want
to be!

That's only fair. They should be entitled to be crazy out of their head
for you if they're going to dedicate their life to you and, frankly, that's
your job to inspire those feelings, not theirs!

But if you will deal with their uneasiness in the manner we've
described in these pages, applying the tactics throughout
your relationship, you will find that no excuse in the world can
overcome your endeavors to win their heart and love. You will win the
One You Want!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1