The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
BL means ban list...

You won't know if she had been caught for illegal working...why she stayed more than 1 mth+ during her first entry...Singapore really got so many places to visit and need to stay 1 mth+...think this time round she must have come in after less than 90 days from her last extended trip...suspicious...btw, where you met her 1st time hor...?
Hello bro Hurricane88,

I first met her in a JC pub. From what I know, she did what Bro sexist84 mentioned before as in, first come sg .. then go genting for a week and come back for another extended stay. That's how she stayed for 1 mth+.

So far she wasn't caught for any illegal or vice activites before, nor break any local laws, hence her records should be clean. Now I think should be the less than 90 days issue from last extended trip.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi bros

BL is not ban list.

It's actually blacklist.
TQ bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Hello bro Hurricane88,

I first met her in a JC pub. From what I know, she did what Bro sexist84 mentioned before as in, first come sg .. then go genting for a week and come back for another extended stay. That's how she stayed for 1 mth+.

So far she wasn't caught for any illegal or vice activites before, nor break any local laws, hence her records should be clean. Now I think should be the less than 90 days issue from last extended trip.
This bro is in a state of constant denial...how did you know she didn't get caught last trip unless you had been with her 24 hours a day...dun forget she is a WL in JC pubs...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
This bro is in a state of constant denial...how did you know she didn't get caught last trip unless you had been with her 24 hours a day...dun forget she is a WL in JC pubs...
I dunno, but she got tell me the date of returning to vietnam few weeks before she left for vietnam. I assume if she was caught, she will be deported within 2 days instead, no?

Otherwise, how to check she is caught before? from her passport?

Everything here I tell you honestly already.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno, but she got tell me the date of returning to vietnam few weeks before she left for vietnam. I assume if she was caught, she will be deported within 2 days instead, no?

Otherwise, how to check she is caught before? from her passport?

Everything here I tell you honestly already.
Vn WL always xao nhieu nhieu...lying is their hobby...you are too honest to understand them...my advice go over to vn and see for yourself...you will be shocked what you discover...

I suggest you read thru the cases that many brothers shared in this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters...rtner-484.html... this thread I read daily for the past 3 years...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 05-06-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Vn WL always xao nhieu nhieu...lying is their hobby...you are too honest to understand them...my advice go over to vn and see for yourself...you will be shocked what you discover...
Thanks bro. She did tell me to go vn and visit her family in July.

When I go vn, what do I need to look out for, in terms of "lies" and "truth" ?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. She did tell me to go vn and visit her family in July.

When I go vn, what do I need to look out for, in terms of "lies" and "truth" ?
You can go there first time to visit with her...subsequent you can go there without telling her...then you can really see the difference...

BTW...why July and not June or immediately can visit her...Vn is only 2 hours from here...

I suggest you read thru the cases that many brothers shared in this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters...rtner-484.html... this thread I read daily for the past 3 years...

Old 05-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

My leaves are only approved in July. June got a series of work committments. But I roughly get the idea from ya.

Yes, I'm also posting in that thread as well. Ok, let's keep this thread clean to ICA issues.

Cheers.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
TQ bro...

If she got caught in the pub,she'll be already banned from coming to SG for at least two years.

Quote:
I only know that when they got caught while working,their passports will be confiscated and they be issued with a white cad.This white card is for them to use while at the immigration at airport.they'll be send back at the 1st available flight or told to stay in SG until the ICA is satisfied with its investigations.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -139 / Power: 0
singaporecamel singaporecamel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
overstayers tat r caught need 2 go 2 prison. shld be stay inside 4 a minimum of 3 wks.
heard tat male overstayers might be caned as well.
The answer is Yes and No

For overstayers FL/WL who are caught they will most likely be sent home without any jail term.

But for male overstayers they will be jailed and be given 3 stroke of rotan.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporecamel View Post
The answer is Yes and No

For overstayers FL/WL who are caught they will most likely be sent home without any jail term.

Rotan only given if overstay by more than 6 months.
Overstay less than 6 months no caning hor.
The ones in the know usually surrender before the 6th month.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those with experience please assist with a little feed back. here are a little background of my situation.

Married with my PRC wife less than a year ago. apply for her PR few months back. after 3months there is no reply and tried calling ICA for a few time but the status is always "proceeding".

coming nearly into the 4th months, i recieved a letter from ICA asking for some certificates within 2weeks of the letter date. the issue is the letter came to me late therefore i have some issue on getting it ready on time(deadline is next friday). already ask my wife to send me the certificate ASAP and i think should be able to reach me before Friday but i doubt have enough time to do offical translation from chinese to english. my question is what can i do in my situation? is there chance of getting the PR since ICA is asking for document?

a little backgroud. my education level is below university. earning slightly less then 3k per month.
my wife is currently working in china and plan to move over very soon. she from a rather good university in china specialize in a certain field. she earning above middle income in china(if that matter).

any feedback on my situation will be helpful. thank you.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
Married with my PRC wife less than a year ago. apply for her PR few months back. after 3months there is no reply and tried calling ICA for a few time but the status is always "proceeding".

coming nearly into the 4th months, i recieved a letter from ICA asking for some certificates within 2weeks of the letter date. the issue is the letter came to me late therefore i have some issue on getting it ready on time(deadline is next friday). already ask my wife to send me the certificate ASAP and i think should be able to reach me before Friday but i doubt have enough time to do offical translation from chinese to english. my question is what can i do in my situation? is there chance of getting the PR since ICA is asking for document?
Sounds positive...at least not a rejection...

Old 06-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporecamel View Post
The answer is Yes and No

recently i came 2 knw tat a foreign female(no idea whether she is a FL or not) which had over stayed on tis GREAT land 4 over 5 years, sentenced 2 3 wks imprisonment.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -139 / Power: 0
singaporecamel singaporecamel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
recently i came 2 knw tat a foreign female(no idea whether she is a FL or not) which had over stayed on tis GREAT land 4 over 5 years, sentenced 2 3 wks imprisonment.
For this case I am quite certain she has in her possession a fake document eg. work permit/PR/scam marriage
I've known of a case of a FL who has overstayed for seven years and all along she has with her a fake PR document. She was finally caught and was sentenced 7 weeks imprisonment. And her friend who was caught together with her and has overstayed for six years (no possession of any fake doc.)was send back without any jail term.
So Bros who have girlfriends/wife with any fake document it is best that it is depose off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1