The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!
what meaning when the GL Girl Give You Love Bites ?

Recently, I visited this Licenced WL. First time, she let me Raw into her pussy, she Kissess me better than my GF. ..after Raw Pumping skin to skin,..put condom and shot inside.

Subsequent Visits, she doesn't allow me to Raw, said, "Raw like Fucking Dog outside".. she BJ me Raw though. When I pump her, she moans Bites both my arms and gives me " Love Bites" on both arms.

Has any one experienced such treatment from a GL Licenses Whore before ?

Why does she give me two Love Bites ?
Old 27-01-2024, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: what meaning when the GL Girl Give You Love Bites ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
Recently, I visited this Licenced WL. First time, she let me Raw into her pussy, she Kissess me better than my GF. ..after Raw Pumping skin to skin,..put condom and shot inside.

Subsequent Visits, she doesn't allow me to Raw, said, "Raw like Fucking Dog outside".. she BJ me Raw though. When I pump her, she moans Bites both my arms and gives me " Love Bites" on both arms.

Becos one not enough. Then give two. Scare your gf cannot see
Old 27-01-2024, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Becos one not enough. Then give two. Scare your gf cannot see
Yes.... this is to declare ownership of the person... last time i used to get multiple bites everytime i visit her, on my arms, shoulder, etc from the famous G7 who left our shores.... she told me this is to show other girls that this man is taken......
Its not advisable for those with GF or wife as you will land yourself in a situation...😅
Old 27-01-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:

why don't pump raw all the way and shoot inside?
Old 27-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
iceman6666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeman6666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeman6666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most of the time, it is to make you feel like the special one, for customer retention. However, it is also possible that she has some feel / chemistry with you. Like that others already mentioned, tread with caution since you are attached.
Old 27-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40189 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She just want to stamp chop tat u r hers
Old 27-01-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: what meaning when the GL Girl Give You Love Bites ?

Quote:

Classic KC trap! Beware
Old 27-01-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9444 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

To prevent you from visiting other gals?
Old 27-01-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me it's different, I actually requested this with Chu Chu 1654a.

I specifically requested for love bites, and she gave me a few around my chest and a huge one on my neck.

A family member actually noticed it, and said "what the hell? it's like dracula bite there!"

I just said "oh where got?" pretended to be stupid and look into mirror and say "maybe the sling bag lar walked too much today earlier"

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 27-01-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I had quite a number of love bites in the past planted by XiaoXue until my regular ML at that time saw it and don't give me special services anymore lol.
Old 28-01-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

whats the different meanings of Love Bites, actually ?

show as a badge of honour, or embarrassment ?
Old 28-01-2024, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
whats the different meanings of Love Bites, actually ?

show as a badge of honour, or embarrassment ?
Go fuck your mother la. Knn. School holiday start liao IZZIT
Old 29-01-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Go fuck your mother la. Knn. School holiday start liao IZZIT
LOL nowadays really ALOT of ppl ask stupid questions online
Old 29-01-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Be responsible don't fuck your gf and get yourself tested for hiv
Old 02-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Doesn't matter if wl gives you, but another question does wl recieves love bites ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1