The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sad. Feeling Sad.

Just had an angmoh whose name went by 'Brian Zeederburg' that replied an email of mine saying that he felt that I was a very 'sad' chap. I deleted the email because we have already communicated, and while a virtual ding-dong-able email conversation did ensue, apart from me feeling sad, the emailing to and fro itself was getting sad because I have a feeling that 'Brain' is as sad or sadder than I am perhaps.

While I could have just replied again earlier comparing our shared sadnesses, I came by Sammyboyforum instead of starting a blog post and when I saw this 'My Sweet Hearts' and the form of a nearly nude lady, the sadness is still there yet what changed was how my perception was switched to the pleasure of a healthy gorgeous woman body instead. Sexuality still sells better than sadness, perhaps.

I just came back from Hougang's chalet, the IMH Emergency department because my father wanted to visit a hooker yet the government only guarantees his pioneer generation subsidies instead of a geylang buy-one-get-one-free for his only son. So, with two horny father and son figuring out how to get good sex for affordable rates, his wife my mother and her youngest sister decided that we are better off visiting the woodbridge hospital instead and getting the entire family checked. We did. It was my first time visiting Woodbridge as a patient. I already gave them a positive compliment feedback via their website, well my guess was right because at Woobridge there is anything but free blowjobs and handjobs, but after I came back home, I could actually feel better enough to jerk off a little discharge as well as some stress in my privacy after reading Brian's email.

In other words, the guy i.e. male name can empathise, yet it takes a gal i.e. female form to dispense with the languages of what 'mental illness is' as well as what 'sadness' may be.

I don't think I will skip the March followup at IMH since it is medisave deductible, yet more so because I didn't mind the fact that there were some cute Singaporean and Malaysian female psychiatrists and administrative staff in the mental hospital, of course there are foreigners too, I just didn't mind the fact that I see locals being employed at Woodbridge after enduring the topics of GE2015.

Like IMH, SBF also feels very sane for me, in fact IMH and SBF seems to be the most compassionate and wisest places I know of regarding Singapore, because boys talk like mammals while girls also talk like mammals, boys dress like mammals, girls also dress like mammals; i.e. I wouldn't really figure further why my father and I sat down for a McCafe facing Tampines MRT Station and the kiddo counter staff gave me a latte while him a green teabag worth S$5 telling us to 'enjoy' the [sadness] of a S$5 green teabag, I still don't understand how to enjoy a S$5 green teabag although I did enjoy a fellow patient trying to assault the police constables at IMH Emergency last evening, it was not difficult to understand that fellow patient.

'The matah want to beat me, so I want to beat him back lor', a very simple and a very straight forward clause from the General Ideas of Institute of Mental Health.
Old 22-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad. Feeling Sad.

Since you are a certiied wacko ...the next time you are in IMH , pull out your johnny and yank on it hard in front of the cute doctors n nurses !

Old 24-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

he probably feel sad for u too
Old 24-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

I think u will be alot morr happier returning to Hougang mansion.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:48 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Well written.. like an intricate novel .. to entangle the anticipated and often confused samsters/samstress minds further into sexual oblivion ... just fell short of the sensual spices, since u hv chosen to step into this sex forum, comparing ur visit to IMH and "didn't mind the fact that there were some cute Singaporean and Malaysian female psychiatrists and administrative staff" to reaffirm ur feeling of sadness or lack of sexual participation ..

here .. for ur listening pleasure and sensual Sadeness ..

and relax with Mea Culpa...

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 25-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
RedFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, serious wack job.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey seriously guys, thanks.

Just called SAF : 1800-278 0022 (SAF Counselling Hotline) minutes ago as well.

Decent female counsellor who neither aroused me nor made a joke out of what I typed earlier in this thread. Still if I be honest with you all just as I was honest with the SAF counsellor, I was already downgraded and serving at Gombak HQ when 911 happened in 2001, so that year I was further sedated with 6 months worth of valium 2mg also because MSD further cleared my security classification till Top Secret. When I ORDed I purposely stayed out of civil service more because each time there is some major terrorist warning like now the Jakarta blasts or regional disaster like the almost forgotten India Ocean tsunami, the anxiety tics and depression symptoms will relapse.

This time round though the cute young shrink told me I can do without medication, it raised my eyebrow briefly enough to seek second opinions both here and with a SAF counsellor, because I know my body I know I need antidepressants when I feel it.

Maybe I have to let Polyclinic do the prescription instead, maybe can also ask them write referral letter skarly can save a few dollars when I go back IMH.

Thanks dudes!

I don't want to have to worry about what are all those ns.sg mailers about, doesn't seem important at all.

But seriously, the Chinese admin girl at IMH Emergency over the weekend was super cute if I was an NSF instead of an old military discard, my horny dad left a bag with his shirt there and went back yesterday to pick it up after IMH found it sitting there in their premises like a potential terror hazard perhaps.

The security guards quite vigilant also.

thx,
Lin Rongxiang
Old 28-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
Rikku is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRikku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmmmm interesting...
Advert Space Available