The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute
How to jio a Pinoy maid MILF

Hello bros,

I met this Pinoy MILF who is really hot and giving me the ideas..

She is about 1.55m, about 40kg, pretty fit, nice smile, perky butts and long hair. She told me something interesting - she registered her headcount with someone as a domestic helper, but she works full time as a cleaner as she said she can make more money - she just pays the levy monthly

As my helper just left, she was referred by a friend, and then another friend. Was expecting a fat lady who is old but her jovial easy-going nature caught me by surprise

I was doing the maths in my head, and I honestly do not think by running cleaning gigs, she can make more money, which leads me to wonder if she does "other work". I did asked her how is business and she seems not fully occupied with her cleaning work.

At my house, she came in a white shirt with top few not buttoned up, with normal shorts and once she came, she changed into a loose t-shirt with these shorts, which give me the idea..hahahaha

There we go: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Direct-23-L.../dp/B06XF3HHKQ

As the shorts are body hugging, I was looking for VPL and there was not any. There was not any tights or thong line too..

As I chatted with her, she told me she has 4 kids, the eldest is already a mum, which make her a grandmother! And she said she need money to send her kids to college, as well as an operation in September. I was thinking if she is just chatty or hinting me something?

Advice any bros? Or any one can suggest how to get close to her..totally new at this game..hahaha
Old 18-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to jio a Pinoy maid MILF

Hahaha... TS just ask the friends who referred her to you, then chat with her as a friend showing interest her life here and her other clients. At the appropriate time, “accidentally” brush against her or touch her casually and see her reactions. Good luck
Old 18-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

What is her name? Sounds like someone I know.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, is she a full time "part time cleaner"? Can PM contact please?
Old 18-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Her name starts with "J" bro
Old 18-07-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

How much u pay her for cleaning ur house.. jus ask another $100 n ask her clean ur loads..
Easy n simple.. since she is here to earn more money then nothing else to say or do.. money work the best..
Haven heard the phrase.. CASH IS KING..
Haha haha
Old 18-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
samara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, just ask her straight.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
How much u pay her for cleaning ur house.. jus ask another $100 n ask her clean ur loads..
Easy n simple.. since she is here to earn more money then nothing else to say or do.. money work the best..
Haven heard the phrase.. CASH IS KING..
Haha haha
agree bro, TS just ask and see how much $$ is the point that she will clean your everywhere, of cos before that you must tell her that you like her ...
Old 18-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
NabyKeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
agree bro, TS just ask and see how much $$ is the point that she will clean your everywhere, of cos before that you must tell her that you like her ...
agree bro, nothing wrong to ask.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
ganlaobubu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NabyKeitaNo8 View Post
agree bro, nothing wrong to ask.
agree bro, about to say that too.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Huddlesfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samara View Post
TS, just ask her straight.
Was thinking the same.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14364 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Is TS a lesbian? Sounds like a female nick and you kao suah pinoy maid!
Old 18-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Just stand in front of her when she’s doing work and having a down blouse and talk to her like normal. Pinay likes to flirt and they will know what you are doing.

When she asked, what were you looking at? Just say so sorry, you look really beautiful or whatever sweet talk you can with a serious look. And said you can’t control coz too long never had sex and you are a man ma. Natural that when you saw her bend down you take a look.

Confirmed work one. If don’t work PM me her contact, i make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Hello bros,

I met this Pinoy MILF who is really hot and giving me the ideas..

She is about 1.55m, about 40kg, pretty fit, nice smile, perky butts and long hair. She told me something interesting - she registered her headcount with someone as a domestic helper, but she works full time as a cleaner as she said she can make more money - she just pays the levy monthly

As my helper just left, she was referred by a friend, and then another friend. Was expecting a fat lady who is old but her jovial easy-going nature caught me by surprise

I was doing the maths in my head, and I honestly do not think by running cleaning gigs, she can make more money, which leads me to wonder if she does "other work". I did asked her how is business and she seems not fully occupied with her cleaning work.

At my house, she came in a white shirt with top few not buttoned up, with normal shorts and once she came, she changed into a loose t-shirt with these shorts, which give me the idea..hahahaha

There we go: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Direct-23-L.../dp/B06XF3HHKQ

As the shorts are body hugging, I was looking for VPL and there was not any. There was not any tights or thong line too..

As I chatted with her, she told me she has 4 kids, the eldest is already a mum, which make her a grandmother! And she said she need money to send her kids to college, as well as an operation in September. I was thinking if she is just chatty or hinting me something?

Advice any bros? Or any one can suggest how to get close to her..totally new at this game..hahaha
Old 18-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Try this.

Wear a towel round your waist, walk over casually and accidentally drop it over your legs. Act surprised and say something like, " Oh.. naughty fellow down there wants to say hi, to you"

If she laughs and squeals, you know what to do next...right?
Old 18-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
ahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of light

Just invite her for a makan session and see how it goes from there .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1