The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

looks like there's very little actions nowadays ..

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 21-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
According to bang toby, understand from the FL, out of the 400k, she only got 200k.
Still good $$ tere for her. S/T oreidi got half the amt. Those KTV joint cewk got less and L/T. Once I went to N.Berlian. Was oreidi 8.30pm wib. Only left handful cweks. All CMI! Mr Goh quoted us RP400K...even at tat hour. Still refuse to bring down the price. Can tell us his gals idea.....and they rather have S/T than L/T. More income. Hmmm...if tis kind attitude/idea and the thrend continue, soon Btm will end up like B'kok!
Old 21-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Still good $$ tere for her. S/T oreidi got half the amt. Those KTV joint cewk got less and L/T. Once I went to N.Berlian. Was oreidi 8.30pm wib. Only left handful cweks. All CMI! Mr Goh quoted us RP400K...even at tat hour. Still refuse to bring down the price. Can tell us his gals idea.....and they rather have S/T than L/T. More income. Hmmm...if tis kind attitude/idea and the thrend continue, soon Btm will end up like B'kok! :
Demand vs supply. Also, not to forget that most things in Batam went up in prices. No thanks to inflation. Simple rules to play for cheongsters, if price cannot be agreed upon, go elsewhere.

there are many places in Jodoh/Nagoya area to supply gals.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup! I took 1 of those saturdays! Bargained fm 500k to 350K. Only after 1hr with her, then I realised shes with me only for few hrs. Tot was a L/T. But after hearing my side of story, she decided to stay with me for 3 hrs. No wonder every ojek i met most of them told me ada FLs cewek muda dan cantik. But they didnt tell u its actually S/T. Oreidi PM the place.
can PM me the name of this place too? thanks...

Old 21-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
N.Berlian. Was oreidi 8.30pm wib. Only left handful cweks. All CMI! Mr Goh quoted us RP400K...even at tat hour. Still refuse to bring down the price. Can tell us his gals idea
New Berlian 95% all MILF, they must have follow the trend to up the price. 3mths ago still 320k. But cewk there mostly CMI, only got one look nice, like cina, fair skin at age late 20s. last time no matter booking 300k or 400k, cewk only get 120k. Now joint due to low cewk supply and in order to attract cewk to work with them, most joint offer half of booking price to the cewk. Thats part of reason why joint price shoot up. If they quote too low, then cewk will refuse to work for them and rather do FL. Beautiful and young one will rather work as a PRO for nightclub. A RPO will earn up to 5jt a mth without even need to do hotel booking.
Old 22-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Demand vs supply. Also, not to forget that most things in Batam went up in prices. No thanks to inflation.
Demand...and Tamus oso partly to be blamed. Ustand fm some KTV/massages, including N Berlian, business quite good with some tamus taking S/T at their joint. So if the cewk have 3 or 4 S/T at their joint, definitely far better than L/T in terms of earning$. So can we blame the cewks?

K. Oreidi PM u the place.

Quote:
New Berlian 95% all MILF, they must have follow the trend to up the price. 3mths ago still 320k. But cewk there mostly CMI, only got one look nice, like cina, fair skin at age late 20s. last time no matter booking 300k or 400k, cewk only get 120k.
Hmm....tat cwek....name with xxx only? Is tat the 1 u referring?

Now the thrend is such. OKT will asked for add RP20K...for cewk tpt. N Berlian asking. Goldbird oso asking. N i will deduct fm cewk tips.
Old 22-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm....tat cwek....name with xxx only? Is tat the 1 u referring?
I dun knw the name, just happen to enter there twice, and saw her sitting there. But never ask abt her. Coz twice i went, not goh but a mami there, she talk non stop trying to push her anak, i lazy to talk to her. Let my friend entertain her.
as for the ms. xxx u mentioned, is she good? In term of service and attitude?
I found one syt in permata indah, but havnt try yet, my next target to curi
Old 22-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Demand...and Tamus oso partly to be blamed. Ustand fm some KTV/massages, including N Berlian, business quite good with some tamus taking S/T at their joint.:So if the cewk have 3 or 4 S/T at their joint, definitely far better than L/T in terms of earning$. So can we blame the cewks?

:
S/T is quite good business, to begin with, since they can service many men in a single night, if they are SYT. More people have demand for them. Personally, I prefer a good massage and service after that. SYT IMHO usually want to get over with it and done with. Companionship for drinking? I rather talk cock with friends over a drink than to bring along a woman for service. Want to get service? Just go for S/T or massage. Not all joints have S/T.

And for most brothers who come over, L/T is definately more fun than S/T becos they dono where to go after that alone. THat is why I suggest group fun, at least you got someone to talkcock and serve as a look out if there are problems. Also save up on taxi fares too...

For old birds, you all know the rules and whereabouts. So not much of an issue.

Old 22-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She sure worth more than 400k for booking. in less than 5mins, bro lostsoulz called one of us, saying got some issue. bang toby go to his room trying to understand what happened and found that the FL only can accompany until evening and she have to go back. so in the end, ask the contact to call the okt and the ojek came to bring the FL back, with full refund. According to bang toby, understand from the FL, out of the 400k, she only got 200k.
So bro u managed to get her CTC so can arrange another time another deal Directly with her?
Old 22-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
So bro u managed to get her CTC so can arrange another time another deal Directly with her?
u mean the 400k ST cewk? no lah, i didnt talk to her. like i mentioned in earlier post, that one was arrange by my friend bang toby. his contact arrange one. you are right bro, actually should ask the FL for her hp no., since she's a FL, can skip her OKT
can arrange "private dating" at nite.
Old 23-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

So meaning bang toby talked to her in the room without the OKT around he also never get her number.....So meaning not his type lah? Or he have too many liao cannot spare time for this new FL.
Old 23-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

as far as i know
paying a cewek 400 for st
she must me something special
Old 23-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
S/T is quite good business, to begin with, since they can service many men in a single night, if they are SYT. More people have demand for them. Personally, I prefer a good massage and service after that. SYT IMHO usually want to get over with it and done with. Companionship for drinking? I rather talk cock with friends over a drink than to bring along a woman for service. Want to get service? Just go for S/T or massage. Not all joints have S/T.

And for most brothers who come over, L/T is definately more fun than S/T becos they dono where to go after that alone. THat is why I suggest group fun, at least you got someone to talkcock and serve as a look out if there are problems. Also save up on taxi fares too...

For old birds, you all know the rules and whereabouts. So not much of an issue.
i dont think ceweks likes st
because LT they can have long breaks
where else for ST they face new...fresh...hard cocks every single shot
and that can be tiring and painful
Old 23-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
So meaning bang toby talked to her in the room without the OKT around he also never get her number.....So meaning not his type lah? Or he have too many liao cannot spare time for this new FL
that moment, only bro lostsoulz, bg toby and the FL inside the room, but none ask for her hp no. cause maybe during that time they feel tulan becoz all thought suppose to be L/T but after payment turn out to be S/T..
if im in the room... sure will tell the FL sayank here sayank there
and my this kaki bg toby, drinking more important than cewk. most of time he book cewk already, will just leave her alone in the room, unless the cewk likes to drink and want to drink with him. But he have many FL contacts, ever one time someone send him a under 16 cewk, he didnt accept and ask the under 16 cewk to leave. but if it was send to me..???
Old 23-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
as far as i know
paying a cewek 400 for st
she must me something special
In my opinion she look much better than common joint's cewk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread