The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Very true, that is why I looking forward to every sunday..coz all different gals will take very good care of me

Sad to say, I have no such luck with locals gals
Local girls go for guys wz looks....
Old 23-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
not only looks, they go for cash and cars.
Old 23-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Obviously i hit a few raw nerves here...Do watever u guys think its rite wz me..

I'm just saying my humble opinion...If some bros feel offended then mayb I am right in my opinion...Zap away if u want...Local girls do go for looks & $$$...I hv neither...Guys wz average dont go ard hunting maids every Sunday...
Old 23-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Some bros asked where to fish.

I decided to share a few place to fish.

If you are thick-skinned enough, Lucky Plaza is the place, A huge pool of fishes.
Even Far East Plaza also have.

For me, I fish at home use internet.
The following are places where I go fishing;

1) Tagged
2) Skout
3) Bandoo
4) Dating In Asia
Old 23-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Obviously i hit a few raw nerves here...Do watever u guys think its rite wz me..

I'm just saying my humble opinion...If some bros feel offended then mayb I am right in my opinion...Zap away if u want...Local girls do go for looks & $$$...I hv neither...Guys wz average dont go ard hunting maids every Sunday...
If you dont agree, you dont have to post it out here, just keep to yourself.
Old 23-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post

IIf you are thick-skinned enough, Lucky Plaza is the place, A huge pool of fishes.
Key Area : Orchard Area. I am a foot soldier, I know

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
If you dont agree, you dont have to post it out here, just keep to yourself.
Ok bro...I say my side of the story & I'm not gonna say no more...Zip it liao..

But I still respect bros who go for maids...Tt is the truth...

Rock on dudes...I'll go walk2 ard Lucky Plz one fine Sunday to look2 see2...But b4 tt Im going Ipoh this coming long wkend...Now that's the place where some ppl well almost all says have the prettiest girls in Msia...
Old 24-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Ok bro...I say my side of the story & I'm not gonna say no more...Zip it liao..

But I still respect bros who go for maids...Tt is the truth...

Rock on dudes...I'll go walk2 ard Lucky Plz one fine Sunday to look2 see2...But b4 tt Im going Ipoh this coming long wkend...Now that's the place where some ppl well almost all says have the prettiest girls in Msia...
Yes, some of my sweetest flings are from Ipoh.
Old 24-10-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Ya bro...boob is a big factor to consider when do fishing...if the fish is too flat, too skinny like no nutrition ...then i better let it go.

My pool of data base are all go for booby phina (minimum B++)...Age is not a matter, at different age even elder than me i will also makan. Phina of 30-40 is the most delicious cos they are very interactive and proactive on bed, never never disappointed you. And can go 2-3 rounds compare to FL....

Yahooo...
same i like it too.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I decided to share a few place to fish.

If you are thick-skinned enough, Lucky Plaza is the place, A huge pool of fishes.

For me, I fish at home use internet.
The following are places where I go fishing;

1) Tagged
2) Skout
3) Bandoo
4) Dating In Asia

Same same Bro.

I do fishing online.

My data base hitting 300 contacts now. But mostly maintain as friend with their contact number. I treat them as friends sometime chating sometime notty talk sometime date out for RTF...etc........friend factor is important to keep them with you....
Old 24-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Same same Bro.

I do fishing online.

My data base hitting 300 contacts now. But mostly maintain as friend with their contact number. I treat them as friends sometime chating sometime notty talk sometime date out for RTF...etc........friend factor is important to keep them with you....
300? power!! how you managed to keep contact with so many and meet them?
Old 24-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
300? power!! how you managed to keep contact with so many and meet them?
Bro...i on and off pop in and say hello and talk cock...meeting them, perhap 10% of the selected quality maids ...bonking..within 10% in active...

The rest are standby soldier...

in fact, maid are not stupid, they know what we want and they are also testing us. When only they are comfortable with us then we can proceed. I encountered one time the whole gang of phina (>8) unfriend me cos one of them poison me as a playboy or fucker (yes indeed) to all..then suddenly all left me .....so brother, this is a fishing game....we cannot be too serious ....
Old 24-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro Beefucker for the guide to fish them online.

I will try and let you know the result.

Choosing Maid to screw is a fun process, you cannot be too serious. Don't fall for them, as you do not know them well and they do not know you well.

For me, if I cut off my phone line, they will never know where to find me. Coz they only know my face and my HP number. That all I ever let them know.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happygolucky88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am new to the forum. Is maid really so god. I must try one day.
Old 24-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygolucky88 View Post
I am new to the forum. Is maid really so god. I must try one day.
Take a walk down LP this sunday. Tell us what you see on Monday

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1