The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Got one contact from tagged recently. Have not met up with her yet and she told me that she want to do with me already. But no offday till next year so can only bonk her at next year onwards. But ask me to send her top up every month.

Continue to fish?
Old 24-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

bro...Dont waste your money bullet on this stupid girl. She just make use of monkey brother to collect the top up free. Tell her next year your salary come in then top up for her. FYI, there are many phina girl need top up and can meet you immediately now on sunday. Why spend this top up for next year meet up?...forget about tagged brother. Girls there at tagged nowadays already been trained smart ...those social website girl know what you want. Unless you are Tony Leong, Andy Lau then is a diferent story.

You can learnt from brother Starbuck, go down and exercise at LP and have a feel of phina freshy...
Old 24-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Local girls go for guys wz looks....
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
not only looks, they go for cash and cars.
look of andy lau or tony leong nowsaday not enough liao lor.... even tony leong wife also comment that he is boring freak with his look n cash..

what they want is
tone of cash.. can spend without thinking...
gd looking compartment with a die for body.. can show off...
must have gd career but must also able to cook n do hse work etc, drive gd car with lot of free time, as n when she require msut fetch her with a smile on face... when she want humourous, u must b able to make her smile, sometime she want free time than u must b serious in ur work so u wont bother abt her... must b indepentant n have own thinking yet must listen to her n pamper her like she is a princess... u also must b gd boy boy yet must b gd in fucking making her organs too....

but they fail to realise one thing... what they have... layman term.. want fresh, want cheap want big neh neh...
Old 24-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Ok bro... Im going Ipoh this coming long wkend...Now that's the place where some ppl well almost all says have the prettiest girls in Msia...
Yes, lpoh girls are truly pretty

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 25-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro...Dont waste your money bullet on this stupid girl. She just make use of monkey brother to collect the top up free. Tell her next year your salary come in then top up for her. FYI, there are many phina girl need top up and can meet you immediately now on sunday. Why spend this top up for next year meet up?...forget about tagged brother. Girls there at tagged nowadays already been trained smart ...those social website girl know what you want. Unless you are Tony Leong, Andy Lau then is a diferent story.

You can learnt from brother Starbuck, go down and exercise at LP and have a feel of phina freshy...
Thanks for advice bro. Appreciate it.

We all can organize one sunday then everyone here go down and fish together.
Old 25-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.... Tell her next year your salary come in then top up for her. FYI, there are many phina girl need top up and can meet you immediately now on sunday.
I beg to differ bro ..

my 2 cents ? don't annoy her .. just ignore her .. you only waste time if you piss of pinays, and if they become 'mental' and think you offend them, they will launch into attack mode .. been there, done that, got my life messed with calls at odd times and more .. when I piss of pinays - remember, they have more free time in their hand to harass you .. and for them, it is just a way to keep themselves busy ..

Save your energy, if it was me, I will say "my company relocating me to Zimbabwe, maybe if you are free after 2040, let me top up for you .. "

Oh, to others, why we discussion about Ipoh suddenly ?
Old 25-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgheng View Post
We all can organize one sunday then everyone here go down and fish together.
Good Idea Bro. Christmas is coming...higher percentage of getting..
Anyone keen? But better in small group, cannot risk having a group of 20 over Ti Ko Peh walking around LP together....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I beg to differ bro ..

my 2 cents ? don't annoy her .. just ignore her .. you only waste time if you piss of pinays,
True bro, as they are very free compare to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes, lpoh girls are truly pretty
Yes I know Ipoh girls are, so does from Eastern Malaysia. Maybe we can start another thread on this?

Quote:
Got one contact from tagged recently. But ask me to send her top up every month.

Continue to fish?
My policy is the resturant policy, order - eat - then pay.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 25-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good Idea Bro. Christmas is coming...higher percentage of getting..

Yes...pina girl very particular about christmas..they want someone special with them on christmas december sure easy to catch....

Anyone keen? But better in small group, cannot risk having a group of 20 over Ti Ko Peh walking around LP together....

maybe i can try swiming to fish with yours...hee hee

True bro, as they are very free compare to us

Ya..especially at night, they are all too free online...cannot handle onetime 5-8 pina fighting to chat with me

Yes I know Ipoh girls are, so does from Eastern Malaysia. Maybe we can start another thread on this?

same la..Ipoh? KL also not bad?

My policy is the resturant policy, order - eat - then pay.
my policy--> let other eat them...
Old 25-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe i can try swiming to fish with yours...hee hee
Sure bro. from now till X'mas we have 9 sunday.

Closer in december should hv more to fish.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 25-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got one contact from tagged recently. Have not met up with her yet and she told me that she want to do with me already. But no offday till next year so can only bonk her at next year onwards. But ask me to send her top up every month.

Continue to fish?
Better not bro......they are smart, but you are not stupid either.

Met one Indo maid near my home a few months back, she brings ah ma go excerise every morning and we made small talk after my jogging on Sunday at the park. Exchanged # and started sms, and one day told me HP no $$$ liao and needed to call hometown. Said want to send me her sexy pic but unable to, ask me to help. So I offer $10.00, yet she insisted at least $20.00, so I just told her off and deleted her data.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Just met a maid earlier. Her contact was given to me by one of the girl from DIA.

Chatted quite awhile over SMS, said like me, want to meet me.(without even seen my picture)

A naughty maid. frenching, hugging and squeezing her boobs. even licked and suck her boobs. next meeting will be at hotel, she said she want to make love with me.

Will meet another maid tml from DIA. Not sure have any action.

Cant wait for this sunday sexsion from one of earlier maid that i met.
Old 26-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
TGIFriday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will meet another maid tml from DIA. Not sure have any action.

Cant wait for this sunday sexsion from one of earlier maid that i met.
Bro, what's DIA? Website or app?
Old 26-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

DIA = Dating In Asia

Dating website
Old 26-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
TGIFriday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
DIA = Dating In Asia

Dating website
This website http://datinginasiafree.com
Old 26-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIFriday View Post
Please read carefully, Did i mention the word "free"?

It is Dating In Asia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1