The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
whyewhye83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to test if a place got "special" or not??

Hi guys,
was walking around bedok north area just now, then saw a massage shop. It shows traditional thai massage.The glass panels of the shop was covered by a very big piece of sticker, showing a male and female very relaxed, being massaged. Went in to try my luck. .Inside only got afew aunties. I was really in need of a good massage, so "bo pian", just got 1 of them to massage for me. Although the thai auntie don't look good at all, but her skill was really good. 7.5-8/10 for her massage.

The shop is along a stretch of shop houses. Then the "rooms" for massage was actually just made up of partitions. There were like 3-4 partitions, then got show male rm1, female rm3,4 etc Then after that use curtains to cover up the front of each partitions.

Then after the massage, i came out, i saw this SYT sitting alone at the area where all the massage ladies were resting. Her name was ShanShan. Not sure if she is Thai or Chinese, but she cannot speak english, can only speak chinese but without the china slang.

She looks damn yummy lah, and her figure looks like damn good to bonk also. if you ask me, face is about 8/10, figure is about 8.5-9/10. She seems to have a nice B cuppers and a relatively small and perky ass. Even if cannot have fj from her, hj i also happy...

The problem is, i tried to hint her alittle, looking around and ask what other services that they provide. She then replied in chinese saying apart from massage, they still provide ear waxing. Then i ask again, anything else?? She said no more already.

Can any brothers out there advice me on what i can do, or how to hint, so that can test whether she is AVAILABLE or not.... I am desperately wanting to taste her.... Please give your golden advice... Thank you all!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to test if a place got "special" or not??

bro is it near a multi storey carpark?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

No meimei will tell u even she provide extra svs outside t rm ..... wat if u r AV .... Now u hv her name n place just pay for t entrance fee to find out .... wat u n her do in t rm is between u n her only .... even no extra svs w her look n fig u stated it already worth t entrance fee ... just IMHO
Old 06-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

shld get the ctc and just call up the next day to book a slot. then u will know got happy ending or not..

or u may pass me the ctc, let me try?
can?
Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

just ask will do?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

i asked - got press below ? then she replied - no ,,, lan lan ..
finish
Old 07-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyewhye83 View Post
Hi guys,
was walking around bedok north area just now, then saw a massage shop. It shows traditional thai massage.The glass panels of the shop was covered by a very big piece of sticker, showing a male and female very relaxed, being massaged. Went in to try my luck. .Inside only got afew aunties. I was really in need of a good massage, so "bo pian", just got 1 of them to massage for me. Although the thai auntie don't look good at all, but her skill was really good. 7.5-8/10 for her massage.

The shop is along a stretch of shop houses. Then the "rooms" for massage was actually just made up of partitions. There were like 3-4 partitions, then got show male rm1, female rm3,4 etc Then after that use curtains to cover up the front of each partitions.

Then after the massage, i came out, i saw this SYT sitting alone at the area where all the massage ladies were resting. Her name was ShanShan. Not sure if she is Thai or Chinese, but she cannot speak english, can only speak chinese but without the china slang.

She looks damn yummy lah, and her figure looks like damn good to bonk also. if you ask me, face is about 8/10, figure is about 8.5-9/10. She seems to have a nice B cuppers and a relatively small and perky ass. Even if cannot have fj from her, hj i also happy...

The problem is, i tried to hint her alittle, looking around and ask what other services that they provide. She then replied in chinese saying apart from massage, they still provide ear waxing. Then i ask again, anything else?? She said no more already.

Can any brothers out there advice me on what i can do, or how to hint, so that can test whether she is AVAILABLE or not.... I am desperately wanting to taste her.... Please give your golden advice... Thank you all!!!
you can walk inside with your dick hanging out of your zipper and yell at the top of your voice " OI!! HERE GOT MASSAGE FOR MY LIL BRO??"

finish story..
Old 07-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr nice guy View Post
you can walk inside with your dick hanging out of your zipper and yell at the top of your voice " OI!! HERE GOT MASSAGE FOR MY LIL BRO??"

finish story..
Oso remember to video and post your video in youtube!
Old 07-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

1) Thick-skinnedly ask the gal direct

2) Invest on multiple visits. Usually the 3rd visit would be good enuff indication. (Now, which silly AV would waste 3 visits to bust a shop huh?) If she still doesnt offer, then you gotta hint to her else ask her direct lah!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyewhye83 View Post
Hi guys,

bro , pm me the location . want to try out
Old 07-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Joell is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can pm me the contact & location... thks...
Old 07-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

U got her name bo?

Anyway, if u got wear underwear while being massaged, chances are low.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 07-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

If the old thai auntie never offer the golden question , then half the battle lost already.

Most of the time is either whole shop clean or whole shop dirty.

Or just go again then ask for the SYT . In the room just take off everything, if she never say anything most probably got chance.

If she ask you to wear back , most probably no choice. then just tell her you thought got oil massage so u take out.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert333 View Post
If the old thai auntie never offer the golden question , then half the battle lost already.

Or just go again then ask for the SYT . In the room just take off everything, if she never say anything most probably got chance.

If she ask you to wear back , most probably no choice. then just tell her you thought got oil massage so u take out.
A rather humourous reply bro. LOL

Usually i try to be 'decent' abit, either clad myself in towel if there's one else juz lie there on bed in underwear. Dont wanna frighten the gal(s) by jumping into bed naked. Some of the more innocent gals or newbies may freak out when they enter the room and see a big dick staring at her!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert333 View Post

I have been visiting mp's now for about 10 years in different countries. When time passes you'll develop a sense for these things.

Also don't forget:
if a ml doesnot offer specials the first time, that doesnot mean that she will never offer any specials.

It happened to me twice that a girl who told me that she doesnot do special at my first visit, did offer special at subsequent visits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1