The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ArtWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PRC Detained By Police

I recently know a PRC and visted her few time in KL Kepong. After my last visit, she called me 1 week later claimed that she was caught in a raid and locked up by police.

As she is desperate to get out ASAP before "presented to court within 14 days", she had to use her hard earn money and paid RM$4000 cash to be "middleman" to get herself out. If not, at presentation of the case, the police / court can extend the hearing for another 30 day or 60 days....

The questions are she was raid with anothr PRC in a hotel room, i suppose nonthing wrong? Also, she has a valid entry visa and it is due 1 week later with a return airticket.

She showed me all her police documents etc... and requested friends and me to help with cash....Really poor thing.

Any bro here understand the law and how possible this can happened ?
Old 29-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jaghpaalsingh is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC Detained By Police

don't believe em, they are lying to you to get more $ easy way out and run off to KL
Old 29-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Island_Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've some exp for those...
may i know when the prc's caugh, was there any customer? anythings found by police eg condemn, ky, used tisu ...
last few months, located in jb, i helped 1 gal go out. i wan her go court & din give any money, after 14 days (max lock up 14 days then must go court), she admit 2 fault, 1 is illegal use visit visa, 2 is provide sexual service, judge fine RM 1400 for 2 fault. of course, the gal need to suffer 14 days in police station.
pm me pls.
my english is poor ...
Old 30-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackturtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last i heard is 2k. Just be careful dun get con bro. I think 4k a bit too much.
Old 30-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The mib will place her in the lockup .
Inside the lockup there are some phone numbers written on the wall.
Those are the 'middleman" numbers. She can "borrow" a mobile phone from the mib and call to you to prepare the "release" money.
You will also have to top up the mib mobile phone .Normally rm 30 - 50 each time she 'borrow" a phone to make a call.

Normally the 'middleman" will visit the lockup and the girl will ask them for help.
In this case , the middleman will call you directly to prepare the money .
In most cases the girl will be release within 8- 10 days.
The middleman will take her out and drives her to her place and wait for the money.
You may pay in cash on the spot to them or banks in into their oversea's bank account.

This is the modus operandi of the mib and their runners.
Old 30-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The mib can detain them without any charges for 14 days.
Just on mere suspicion .
While in the lockup , they will be serve 2 slices of bread in the morning
1 small packet of stale rice with stale fish for lunch
1 small packet of stale rice and stale fish for dinner.
Sleeps on the cement floor.
Old 30-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KL2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My personal opinion, cheong is cheong, don't put so much of "kam ching" with all this, what they want is money and what you want is service, can't go anything more than that.
Old 30-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
chowcheepin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2020 View Post
My personal opinion, cheong is cheong, don't put so much of "kam ching" with all this, what they want is money and what you want is service, can't go anything more than that.
Same opinion....
Old 30-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Women, local or China ones, detained by in M'sian lockups on suspicion of vice activities can be subjected to strip searches n they might have to do squats in front of male Policemen. All this while being secretly filmed. Remember dat old handphone filming which was circulated on the internet? It turned out dat the poor girl in question is a M'sian Malay woman. She's fair skinned.

Remember the late Mongolian woman, Altantuya? She was murdered. R.I.P.
Old 30-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ArtWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks to all bro for your opinion. In the same way, that is what she describe to me. Yes. 1 phone call 30 RM. I agree, cannot be too kind.

But i guess, she is right. She thinks that she paid all her earning, got out and back to China. As long as she lives, she plans to come back to earn back the money !!!

She requested help to find lobang for her in JB....
Old 31-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
phenjan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, last month there was raid at NB2 and few of the PRC gal get caught by MIB when working at the MP. After 14 day detained their bos pay 2k, they still work at same MP. So not need worry la, their bos will take care.
Old 31-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Actually they dun stay in lock up. They are sent to detention camps, usually the one near KLIA. After 14 days, they are led to airport and deported (provided someone pay for their air tickets). They spend a few weeks balik kampung then come back again on social visit pass. While back home, they tell their friends how easy it is to con desperate guys here and they will come back with 2 or 3 more friends. And the cycle repeats itself.
Old 31-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friend

KLIA open 24hrs daily, airasia air ticket, xia men air ticket are very cheap now a day, mean , they are plenty of them visit malaysia soon, if malaysia police boleh , I can say PRC girl boleh boleh , forget about the old one , old one never go where got new one . 旧的不去,新的不来
Old 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Unless the gers are caught in action during the raid, otherwise, those who has not paid up will be deported after 14 days.

1st they will be locked up at the local district police station, then get all their doc verified by immigration and IO will take their statement/s.

Those who caught in action with clients might be thrown to court and later jailed (which is very rare). But there was once a Mongolian that I know was sentenced to 6 months as she was caught red handed in a 3 star hotel in KL. The other 3 gers were sent to Pudu Jail then to Semenyih Jail before deported (no money was paid as the MIB has no prove).

My personal exp is the do not get invovled unless u r looking to be their life partner....
Old 01-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I recently know a PRC and visted her few time in KL Kepong. After my last visit, she called me 1 week later claimed that she was caught in a raid and locked up by police.

As she is desperate to get out ASAP before "presented to court within 14 days", she had to use her hard earn money and paid RM$4000 cash to be "middleman" to get herself out. If not, at presentation of the case, the police / court can extend the hearing for another 30 day or 60 days....

The questions are she was raid with anothr PRC in a hotel room, i suppose nonthing wrong? Also, she has a valid entry visa and it is due 1 week later with a return airticket.

She showed me all her police documents etc... and requested friends and me to help with cash....Really poor thing.

Any bro here understand the law and how possible this can happened ?
Halo. You just came out from school is it?
This scam has been around for ages liao.
Please cheong with the old timers next time. When these PRCs see that you are newbie they will target you with their scams.

All this "kenna jail", "need bail money", "pay MIB", "middlemen fee" scams have been highlighted in the media and previous posts. DUN BE CONNED !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1