The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
super4hundred is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Last min Solo Trip now at HarbourFront waiting for ferry.... Any bros going today? Can join up!!
Old 01-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
So i have share my fetish,my turn to ask,what are yours? Hehehe....
1. Getting the Hotel massage girls to massage for my booking joint girls or massage girls from another massage joint? Its a whole new era of imagination when it comes to this fetish from thereon which i am not here to elaborate. Not yet tried, but why not ?

2. A wake up bbbj? Which act like my alarm clock in the morning. Tried liao

3. Getting a bbbj and playing with a C-cup titties while surfing SBF and typing this message? Tried liao, but not with C-Cup titties and under the table.

4. Bonking/fingering/tits playing my booking girl breast while she is talking to her boyfriend/sugar daddies or customer on the phone. Tried Bonking, Fingering and Sucking the Lao Girl Tits when she's talking to her local boyfriend.. This happened while i was in Hatyai early this year. Kind of miss this girl, very good fuck..

5. Let my booking girl massage me while she is in nude and vice versa later,follow by...hehehe... Tried liao

6. "Game of throne" inside the Cinema (very normal) What you mean by "Game of Throne"? I know the series though.

7. "Game of throne" inside a Clinic with Doctor Gigi and nurse in the treatment room? Same as question 6.

8. Getting a Swallow.

9. Getting a warm BBBJ at the beach/park

10. Foursome

11. View a live 1-1 or Orgy Sex

12. Join in a couple for a MMF

So i have shared my fetish,my turn to ask,what are yours? Hehehe....
Old 01-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The massage girls in Hotels always class themselves 1 or 2 level higher than booking girls or at times even other massage girls. I enjoy looking at Hotel Massage girls doing massage for my booking girls and my other massage girls i hired from massage parlour near Utama since it isnt going to be too expensive. I may be very stingy,but i also do know how i hope to enjoy myself. .

You got it spot on. They view themselves as higher class than those MP. Prices are higher too. For me, service is more important than looks. Therefore, I have a few regulars, who knows my body, likes and so on... No need to tell, start from massage to FJ, and we know each other likes as well... Cheaper than Hotel ones too....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I apologize in advance if I missed something, but if I well understand you took care of the tooth of the girl you booked in joint and you paid the dentist bill?
Yes,i foot the complete dental bill. Both girls were worried when i bring them to the dental clinic,i could tell from their expression (and actions). They kept asking me to wait with them at the waiting area and even pull me to join them in the treatment room (i had some fun in the room tho,hehehe..). Booking fee 600k/each,how on earth can they foot that kind of bill? (I believe the dentist didnt carrot chop me either...lol) From them,i learn most girls do not visit a proper clinic when they were unwell.

According to the unreliable driver,most time when the girls were unwell,they will prescribe their own medication base on their own knowledge and at best,they visit some sort of unlicensed doctor/s who will prescribe some kind of medication or even give some sort of injection which were charge way cheaper than the bill you see on my 19th Batam Trip and the Doctor Gigi i brought them to was considered as expensive from their perspective (i notice more than half of the clinic patients were Indo Chinese). I have seen no less than 3 girls who suffer from injection wound infections later after seeing an unlicensed doctor and even heard of one that passes on after an illegal abortion done by those unlicensed doctors.

After the dental ordeal,i can see from the girls eyes that they were appreciative and that is enough for me.

Quote:
My friend, I knew already you are a serious solid person, but let me applaude. THUMBS UP!
I knew my girls well enough and I do have other objectives (or motives) which i had in mind for my future Batam cheonging plans.

Nothing to applaud about,likely you or most others would have done the same, if not better.

Quote:
You did the right thing. I don't know how many of those who usually book girls there would have done that.
1st night - 600k per girl = 1200k
2nd night - 500k per girl = 1000k (i learned something from both girls)
3rd night - 600k per girl = 1200k (last min decision so cannot use the method the girls taught me)

1st night tip - 100k/each (usually i tip 150k/each)
2nd night tip - 100k/each (usually i tip 150k/each)
3rd night tip - 100k/each (usually i tip 150k/each)

Total saving : 200k on booking fee + 300k on tipping = 500k
Dental bill : 420k

Looking at my own calculation above,i dont see myself losing money.

By paying the dental bill,the whole booking joint where they work knows me as a "nice guy". (1st day of the trip,my friend and i didnt go joint shopping ,we only do so on the 2nd day and i stayed in Batam for 3 nights) Every girls from old to young,SYT to MILF hope to be book by me,hence i kind of earned a good reputation,hehehe...what kind of service do you think i might get if i book any girls from that joint again? Not very sure,but i am kind of sure they definitely wont runaway. Not forgetting there are new girls in the joint that just arrived whom i can impress (hehehe...) and every girl in this trade also hope they will be book by a "nice guy" rather than a not-so-nice one,hehehe...

Did i lose anything? I dont think i lose a dime there.I learned "their way/s" to bring their 600k girl/s to 500k (not sharing for now), i earned a good reputation which spread in their joints and i got a much more enhanced O.W.E (obedient wife element) from both girls.1 stone kill a few birds,hehehe...and if guys who book girls from booking joints are not so thought-impulsive,think further and stay focus on their objective/s,i am almost sure nearly all of them will do what i did.

Help those in need within my strength,i will (even if unrelated to me).Splurging on girls just for them to give some promised good service or allowing them a chance to take me as a carrot head (Eg,go shopping spree,eating meals at tourist spot etc) would be a big NO NO. I am after all a stingy man.

I am looking forward to be a "penis wise" and hopefully another pound wiser in my future Batam cheonging plans,hehehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes,i foot the complete dental bill. Both girls were worried when i bring them to the dental clinic,i could tell from their expression (and actions). They kept asking me to wait with them at the waiting area and even pull me to join them in the treatment room (i had some fun in the room tho,hehehe..).

By paying the dental bill,the whole booking joint where they work knows me as a "nice guy". (1st day of the trip,my friend and i didnt go joint shopping ,we only do so on the 2nd day and i stayed in Batam for 3 nights) Every girls from old to young,SYT to MILF hope to be book by me,hence i kind of earned a good reputation,hehehe...what kind of service do you think i might get if i book any girls from that joint again? Not very sure,but i am kind of sure they definitely wont runaway. Not forgetting there are new girls in the joint that just arrived whom i can impress (hehehe...) and every girl in this trade also hope they will be book by a "nice guy" rather than a not-so-nice one,hehehe...

Did i lose anything? I dont think i lose a dime there.I learned "their way/s" to bring their 600k girl/s to 500k (not sharing for now), i earned a good reputation which spread in their joints and i got a much more enhanced O.W.E (obedient wife element) from both girls.1 stone kill a few birds,hehehe...and if guys who book girls from booking joints are not so thought-impulsive,think further and stay focus on their objective/s,i am almost sure nearly all of them will do what i did.

I am looking forward to be a "penis wise" and hopefully another pound wiser in my future Batam cheonging plans,hehehehe...
bro, later next time you go, those girls with toothaches will wave madly at you.....
Old 01-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

After reading bro Nono's latest summary, u know what i'm most keen to find out? lol his new method of getting 100k discount per girl lol. Hopefully after bro nono finish his experiment we will all benefit from it

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 01-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^Oopsie, sorry to let you down bro
Dont worry about it,if you didnt share about it, i wouldnt have known Shellina salon has closed down as it isnt one of my more frequently visit booking joint and that Dolly has been reborn into another name called Hawaii Karaoke,hehehe...all this information were indirectly linked to one another but still originated from you.

Thats why i like about this thread's sharing of small information where no one really go take notice on ,small information can some time snowball into something much much more informative than anyone could imagine.

Perhaps i look at Batam as a RPG,a more different angle from most hence i was able to collect additional information that are less noticeable and becos i am also bringing newbies in groups to Batam (with my own private group + they have their own respective groups) who over time develop their very own group and this undoubtly becomes a bigger network of friends which helps in testify most of my collected information written here (the files i filed),hehehe...

Everyone shares a tiny bit,i gather them and they become a small pool of information,hehehe...now with a spiderweb kind of network who works positively,information just circulate around and then it auto multiply itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Wish you a blessed trip this time, after your very "eventful" 19th trip.

Too bad can't join this time. It's school holidays, manpower are short. Haizz..
No worries,perhaps can wait for the Oct trip (school examination coming),hehehe...and during then it would unlikely be a newbie group trip.

About time i finalize my CNY 2016 plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Hahaha... I didn't know you became a celebrity now in Batam!!!
If i am one,i would most likely take a plane to Batam,hehehe... (maybe a helicopter..lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Maybe, some bros here are just happy to see u & would just like to thank u for your excellent guidance u offered.
One of my main objective in this thread was to collect information for my Batam trip,in between it i would file what i learned in this thread which was originally meant as an archive for my own future reference. The bros here picked them up and learned. They in turn shares what they find in here (or privately with me via PM) and i collect new information again...and i then testify it,file in again in this thread which was later picked up,hence this cycle just keep going on and on non stop.

Original information were still mainly from seniors many years before me. Everyday the Sun will naturally still rise even if Nono1973 dont crow in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
After his blessed trip, he can always count on us to 'exorcise' any cursed trip thereafter hahaha
I am inviting the special VIP below to join me in my 21st Batam trip on Oct 2015...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
No choice lol , leave hard to get
Come on,bro...i bring you go see Doctor Gigi in Batam,hehehe...

(to get medical leave,hehehe...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
...looking forward to it haha let me know if anyone wants to meet up
Have a good and safe trip,bro...cheers!!

(i know,i am a bit late saying this, hehehe...)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
thank you bro mm888 for the intro of this WONDERFUL place to get excellent yet affordable heavenly food for our empty stomachs. Haha!!
It's all good. Am happy to share - quality/tasty/exotic food @ batam-std Value (that a stingy L2E2L "local" would patronise). Pardon me if I *never will* FR restos/cafes at NED/touristy areas, unless I'm on a hunt for a particular cuisine(s) to hopefully finding that gem which is shorter commuting. Mixing with local friends - I got to know *alot* more supposedly mantap eateries (havent try yet) outside touristy areas.

Besides, doing FRs outside NED/Touristy areas - just goads a samster to going there to savor the cuisine and yet further exploring the *real* batam instead of NED/Touristy areas anyways.

PS : To those who say Batam is nothing to see and wasting time - well - SG is selling "lesser quality apple at higher prices" - pick any apple : food, fruit, comfort, insurance, housing, car, retirement, clubbing, alcohol, just about everything - except major medical (btm doesn't have). And I haven't even begun to talking about the pace of life, common courtesies, and genuine-networking (which is very lacking in rat-race societies) - and which the hot/heavy young ones will not understand.

PPS : brought my old folks (who stayed 1 night) to the champedak highwayside "stall" - my mum couldn't believe it - 3 x chempadaks for RP25K LOL! Reminded her of the 60s : no injection/pesticide/genetic-modification and totally depending on heaven to yielding the fruit(s)

(Talked to much) - CHEERS!

Last edited by micmac888; 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going down to batam solo trip though

Any recommendations that can have real fun? Nice indo girls to intro or nice book joint where the girls really take care u not anyhow run away? Better still can chat in English

Any other places to chiong other than having sex all day all night ? Lol

The girl price not an issues just a matter on quality look figure and hknow how to make u feel heaven haha high class type model at batam have???

Please advise me thanks

Looking forward to your recommendations

Last edited by Mozeng; 01-09-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
[SIZE="4"]
>> 18 years ago (year 1997), sing$1 = about 1800 rupiah
Bro, I think there is a typo error in your figure.

It should be sing$1 = about 18000 rupiah worst than now.

During year 1997/1998 asian economic crisis, the rupiah fall until machiam like almost no value like banana money.

During that time, the value of my relative semi detached house in manga besar in central Jakarta has dropped almost 10 times, very jialat and terok.

During that times, almost everything became worthless:

House/property almost became concrete.

Money almost became paper.

Car almost became metal.

Land almost became soil.

ATM card almost became plastic.

But gold and cewek are still precious, hehe...
Old 01-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Radimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No worries,perhaps can wait for the Oct trip
@Nono,there are no group trip on Sept?
Old 01-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wait,wait...there is this super new City Central Hotel. Info as below,by now the hotel should be only about one month old :

Got good ,got bad. Good in the sense 99% things inside hotel all brand new. Bad is their receptionist is inexperience,breakfast is...well...dont wish to say much since its free (none of us took their breakfast..lol). I was there in my last trip (19th trip,on weekdays). Overall experience is 8/10.

1. No hair dryer
2. No fridge unless you take the 588k room
3. No door bell
4. Receptionists were pretty looking but inexperience (with guest enquiries).
5. No in house massage (but location is only a stone throw away from Indo rasa Massage)
6. Room service food only from the restaurant beside the hotel which close at 10pm.
The rest should be ok.
Bro, I walk past the hotel while walking to Formosa. The location of this hotel was rather centralised as the name implies. Within walking distance can reach new berry near hana hotel and further south can lead to happy massage 8.

For those who like to eat roti prata bawang telur or kosong for breakfast, can have a short walk in the north direction to the kopitiam near sari jaya hotel or walk in the south direction to Indorasa foodcourt.

Although the hotel is new but pricing wise still feel a bit steep. The cheapest of the room which is the standard room of 288k cost much more than Lailai hotel standard room at 200k.

But Lailai superior large room only cost 260k which could be much spacious than the standard room of the city central hotel.

Besides this, the superior room of Lailai also have fridge, and in-house Lailai massage provided by the hotel just a phone call away and most important there is a mini restaurant where you can order room service food to your room if you are lazy to go out . But sadly all these goodies are not being provided for by the city central hotel.

However the superior room / deluxe room of the city central hotel cost about 300plus k to 400plus k so the price is rather close to Formosa deluxe room of 475k. With that less than 100k=$10 difference, one would rather stay in a more popular, higher end (3star), more cosy and more happening hotel with better breakfast.

Unless the price is made cheaper, or else I doubt it could attract people to stay in it. Furthermore, new hotel may always tend to have problem with building defects in hotel room like sink choke, unfinished work, etc. The facilities in the hotel sometimes may not be fully ready yet for guest to enjoy.

Therefore there's always a pro and con in staying in any newly constructed hotel but for me, I would try new hotel room if the room is "reasonably" priced, hehe which is the most important factor ...

As I will always consider other factors as well before trying out to stay in a new hotel which I have not stayed before:

1) Must have queen/king bed and not twin single beds.
2) In-room massage a must to have as I am a sucker for massage be it erotic or non hanky panky ...
3) Preferably having a room service food order cos sometimes lazy to go out.
4) Room must be spacious enough at least more than 300 square feet inclusive of toilet space, so can fxxx around in the room,hehe...
5) Must have many many provision shops or makan places nearby for supper.
6) Reception counter area must have safe deposit box so that all valuable belongings like spare cash, passport, other important items can be kept safely as the safe box require 2 keys to be slot in concurrently in order to lock or unlock the deposit box. One key will be handed to hotel guest and one key kept by reception counter. However, I am not 100% confident with in-room safe deposit box.
7) Must have reasonably good Wi-Fi signal in room, lobby and reception hall.

The reason why I would rather put cash as a deposit and would never place passport as a deposit during my check-in is because if the hotel reception made a mistake by returning the wrong passport to the wrong hotel guest, then I think the problem will be unimaginable 不堪设想. Afraid to go through all the hassle if passport lost and could not get back in time for work end up may lose my job. To me passport is more important than any other assets that I carry during my trip in batam.

Therefore I always consider Lailai hotel and Formosa hotel as a benchmark or point of reference for comparison for 1 star and 3 star hotel respectively.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe...yea,before 2pm in most joints,i often see the "leftovers" from Sunday. Big,fat,old,ugly has lots of plus points too. 80% time,their service were tip top. I usually try to strike a balance between SYT and Big ,fat,Old, Ugly.
When heaven takes away something,something else will be opened,hehehe...
The only 4 plus points I can think of for the Big, fat, old, ugly are:

1) They are booked less frequently, therefore their "lower lips" are tighter, so no need to drink jamu to enhance their pussy...

2) Provide better service to compensate for their short coming as they are consider as "tak laku" cewek.

3) Cheaper in booking price

4) Unlikely to ask for more tips as they know their limits

Among the Big, fat, old, ugly cewek, I can still bear with the old and ugly cewek.

But the big and fat cewek will certainly turned me off immediately.

Imagine when the big and fat cewek took off their clothes, the very sight of a gigantic body or a big fat tummy standing rite infront of you with 3 layers of oil fats will certainly scare the shit out of you and make your balls shrink....
Old 02-09-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
which the hot/heavy young ones will not understand.
Bro i'm still hot and young leh.. But i certainly understand
Old 02-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mami needs the girls to serve the customers at night and they (the girls) are also making money from the evening karaoke crowd too. Permata Indah Karaoke pricing isnt any cheaper than Alishan KTV as recorded.

My conclusion is,permata indah do not need to totally rely on booking girls to survive unlike most other booking joints.

Bargaining is an Art and to win in a bargain requires the understanding of the person i bargain with.That, I am still learning and it cannot be taught.

When heaven takes away something,something else will be opened,hehehe...
Now I see the reasons why permata indah mami Lely was so firm and non negotiable when come to bargaining the booking price of her high end cewek (1 juta&above) as they can be used to entertain tamu during the evening hours.

Bargaining indeed requires some negotiation skill and wayang skill in order to succeed. However, one should not let the outcome of the bargain to affect his mood to enjoy the companionship with the cewek during his stay in batam.

One must always remember that the main purpose to batam is to in search of fun and happiness and not anger and disappointment.

There is a popular Chinese saying : " 旧的不去,新的不来 "

If the old doesn't go, the new will not come.

You can't make progress by clinging to old notions...

Also apply to booking girls :

Old batch of girls don't change, new batch of pretty girls are not available...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread