The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I met one, super sexy 23 years old maid. Keep ask marry me..... i single also quite attracted to her.

Justgo out together as couple . Toldher next time compatible see hw....
enjoy ... better than lot of SG girls

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 31-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bulletclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw a guy with maid at the south side of singapore this past sunday (28th). you wore green sleeveless that day. If you see this and thats you, lets tag team together.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blinkblink7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have maid contact for trade.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for my usual fb... a week plus nvr fuck her I think she also horny already. Carpark action again 😋😋😋
Old 01-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro where the location ya
Old 01-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovanng View Post
Bro where the location ya
Bukit Batok... u search OK... mscp.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
enjoy ... better than lot of SG girls
Its true, i am single and i go out with quite a number of sg girls. Mostly after dates and after u pay gift, send her home (cost maybe 200 minimum a date including drinks), thats it.

Go out withmaid, have fun, i am willing meet her friends make more friends, have more fun, get tipsy, eat food, fuck inhotel. Plus mymaid wears super short skirt and only 23 yrs old. GO out with her, all guys stare at her legs. How shiok is that......

The thing is, not many sg plp are comfortable meeting their frds (more maids) and seen in public with them. I dont care, dontmind holding her waist or hands.

But... then again, i am single.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6863 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its true, i am single and i go out with quite a number of sg girls. Mostly after dates and after u pay gift, send her home (cost maybe 200 minimum a date including drinks), thats it.

Go out withmaid, have fun, i am willing meet her friends make more friends, have more fun, get tipsy, eat food, fuck inhotel. Plus mymaid wears super short skirt and only 23 yrs old. GO out with her, all guys stare at her legs. How shiok is that......

The thing is, not many sg plp are comfortable meeting their frds (more maids) and seen in public with them. I dont care, dontmind holding her waist or hands.

9 shoots upped for exchange
Old 02-09-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

Even without reading your earlier post, can tell she'll try her usual tricks to get married.

Next she'll say she's pregnant. Enjoy while u can
Old 02-09-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Even without reading your earlier post, can tell she'll try her usual tricks to get married.

Next she'll say she's pregnant. Enjoy while u can

I know. I told her consider in two years as I m waiting for my own house in 2018. She agreed.Enjoy while I can .

Previous Fb gt so sticky when I tried go out with current one
Old 02-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know. I told her consider in two years as I m waiting for my own house in 2018. She agreed.Enjoy while I can .

good, pina are better lover ...

you really plan to marry her? u have 2 years to decide hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

So far disappointed in sg girls, materialistic...no returns
Old 02-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

So far disappointed in sg girls, materialistic...no returns
Old 02-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't they know they can't marry locals if they once hold a work permit!?
Old 02-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Don't they know they can't marry locals if they once hold a work permit!?
Bro, all maids know about it but they like to daydream lah. Maybe some got friend successfully married a local, this boast up their confidence. They know once they married a local, they n their kampong confirm will be out of poverty.

Quote from the news.
The restrictions are made known to domestic helpers, who are here as work permit holders.

A Ministry of Manpower spokesman tells The New Paper on Sunday: "If a foreign worker marries without the necessary approval, he or she may be barred from entering Singapore for a period of time.

"This is to reiterate that as transient workers, they ought to come to Singapore for work purposes only."

http://women.asiaone.com/women/relat....8G2grobp.dpuf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1