The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kindguy is Cool - loads of Potential
what was on her mind?

i know a local chinese girl age ard 25 on last year may. know her from irc, then chat via msn, and then meet up for deal.. my 1st deal is with raw.. with price 300... since then i hv met her quite a number of times.. but only a few times are sex with cap.. the rest are for some other deal... we become sort of like "friends" but the relationship is still those type of "i pay she do"..

there are a few times i chat with her and ask her whether i can shoot inside.. she say cannot as she dun wan get pregnant.. then i ask why she then willing to do raw? of course the reason is money.. then i told her if she let guy do raw.. once the little bro is inside her, she has no control, the guy can just shoot inside her as he like.. n she will get pregnant.. i did told her i won't shoot inside her without her permission or at least i won't purposely shoot inside her.. i ask her if i shoot inside her accidentally, wad she will do.. she say go abortion lor.. since then i did not really wan do raw bcos i oso scare wait really shoot inside her accidentally..

then i ask her a qn.. since there is a risk of being shoot inside her accidentally, will she still willing to let me do raw.. to my surprise she say yes.. i just wonder wad in her mind.. she really wan take the risk of getting pregnant by doing raw with me? or maybe other guy? just bcos of money.. i did ask her why.. but she did not answer my qns..

jut curious wad bro here feel abt wad was actually on her mind when she still allow me to do raw as she know there is a risk that i may shoot inside and get her pregnant.. bcos she did told me she really really really dun wan get pregnant..

as she whether got do raw with other guys i won't know.. no need to ask bcos she definitely say no...
Old 17-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: what was on her mind?

I think u better go check up 1st.....
Old 17-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Bro getting her doing raw is war not because she get pregnant but ask her wht if she get HIV & other STD this will wipe her out of her life. Use ur big brain not ur small didi brain wear cd in all case & u better go for check up
Old 17-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro,
I think you should stop doing that, if not for your own good then think of your love one(now of in the future). Take good.

Play hard but play safe...
Old 17-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tempcroupier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yep, better be careful bro. You dont want to regret your actions; because you WILL regret them if you catch anything from her. Its just not worth it.

But to answer your question, maybe she likes the feeling of doing it raw. It feels better for them too. Thats might be why she agrees to it.

Maybe she knows that if she needs to go for an abortion, you will be the one paying also.

Remember, the risk is much more for you than it is for her.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

TS, you had RAW unprotected commercial sex with a stranger repeatedly on many occasions. Instead of questioning and worrying about getting HIV and other STDs, you wrote a bloody long posting worrying about getting her pregnant?!?!?! Your brain alright or not?? It is ppl like you who help spread HIV and other STDs.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

You ask what was on her mind? I ask what was on your bloody mind when you did raw with her????
Old 17-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
JumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: what was on her mind?

Dear TS, how old are you anyway? Your sex knowledge does not seem to exist at all.

In this day and age, you and your girl seemed to only concern about getting her pregnant when doing raw........ there are many life threatening diseases with unprotected sex that's easily picked up especially when the girl is with multiple partners without protection (not just with you, sucker!). Yea right, that's becos she wanna earn more.... show her the money and you can do without CD!

Anyway for your information there is a morning after pill to prevent pregnancy after a night of raw sex. This is also given to rape case victims.

So open up your bloody eyes and mind...... dun be another statistic. What an ar@ehole!!!
Old 17-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Huron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She say she did not do raw with other guys and you believe her ?

Tell you what, I have the secret to preventing aids, transfer money to my account and I will pm you the secret. wait for you.
Old 17-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Have you wondered if she let you do it raw with her, then how many tonnes of guys she has been doing raw with too?
Old 17-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Charon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, to save humankind, will you consider chemical castration ?
Old 17-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, what is between your ears???
Old 17-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kindguy is Cool - loads of Potential

i have heard an interesting a story (from my friend) between a arrogant scholar and a humble monk...

when the scholar meet a monk.. they hv some conversation... the scholar ask the monk.. how the monk think about him.. the monk said "u look like a buddha".. the scholar feel happy bcos someone said he look like a buddha.

the monk then said the scholar, what the scholar think abt him.. the scholar said "u (the monk) look like a piece of shit".. the monk did not rebut n walk away with a smile.. the scholar feel even more happy bcos he thought he win.. bcos he thot he is a buddha n the monk is a shit..

the arrogant scholar went back home n tell the whole things to his sis.. after listening his sis told him he actually lose.. bcos when the monk said the scholar is a buddha.. bcos in the monk heart n mind.. is all buddha.. that why the monk see and say everyone as buddha.. but the scholar heart n mind is all shit.. that why see and say everyone as a piece of shit...
Old 17-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

seriously bro kindguy, this thread should be what is on your mind instead of what is on her mind. u urself knows that u are not the only one to bonk her raw, and i believe that u urself also knows that chances of catching disease is high during raw sex also... so what is on ur mind?
Old 17-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
seriously bro kindguy, this thread should be what is on your mind instead of what is on her mind. u urself knows that u are not the only one to bonk her raw, and i believe that u urself also knows that chances of catching disease is high during raw sex also... so what is on ur mind?
LOL Bro Alan.. .. spot on !!

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1