The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Just wanna drop by and say thanks to the old birds contributing here. I've till now visited southern vietnam for more than 10 times. Reading this forum, I came to understand vb is not trustable so even though i like the place, i never considered marrying one. Keep sharing your encounters!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 16
David_Villa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, if no LTVP, cannot apply for PR. Got LTVP, then Singaporean husband can apply for PR under Spouse Sponsorship
Good advice.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

So quiet now here

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
So quiet now here
Without u...
Old 04-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
So quiet now here
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Without u...

Thought there were 2 "moderators" here telling us what can be post and cannot be post here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

are some of the users here from edmw viet thread also?
Old 07-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

So quiet now...lol

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 08-06-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
So quiet now...lol
shh...there are two "moderators" here telling us what can post here...

Old 14-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
shh...there are two "moderators" here telling us what can post here...
Got Moderators here meh?? How come i dunno

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Funny...when we have "moderators" so on...

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 22-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

ahh shiit.... bros just let me vent out my feelings here.... i cant put it elsewhere... else my wife see it. Suddenly dream of ex vietnamese gf again.... this feeling fucking suck.... its been 6 years alrdy (i been dreaming of her very offen this 6 years), recently around CNY i saw her in SG... than it all went haywire. first i hire PI to find her (making sure thats her) and her sister in Vietnam, second i went around all location she might appear... went temple pray and hope i can find her. In the end i managed to locate her thru wechat. what funny is only a message from her: i am not a good woman for you to go find and look for. Thats where i stop my searching and also my wife got ectopic pregnancy so i was quite occupied, till recently free again. This is a shiity feeling

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 23-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
ahh shiit.... bros just let me vent out my feelings here.... i cant put it elsewhere... else my wife see it. Suddenly dream of ex vietnamese gf again.... this feeling fucking suck.... its been 6 years alrdy (i been dreaming of her very offen this 6 years), recently around CNY i saw her in SG... than it all went haywire. first i hire PI to find her (making sure thats her) and her sister in Vietnam, second i went around all location she might appear... went temple pray and hope i can find her. In the end i managed to locate her thru wechat. what funny is only a message from her: i am not a good woman for you to go find and look for. Thats where i stop my searching and also my wife got ectopic pregnancy so i was quite occupied, till recently free again. This is a shiity feeling
Bro relax move on
Old 23-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Bro relax move on
this is the best advice
really
Old 23-10-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

thanks... i know i should... but just uncontrolable... 6 years already yet keep dreaming of her... each time a heart ache no less than the first time i am fuk up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this is the best advice
really

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 23-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
thanks... i know i should... but just uncontrolable... 6 years already yet keep dreaming of her... each time a heart ache no less than the first time i am fuk up
my advice - go Vn and get 100 vbs then you will not dream of her...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1