The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Gay casanova with HIV plays out 200

Cock Queen, paiseh .... "tumpang" your thread to post an interesting article which might be of great interest to you .........

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Thursday 10 March 2011 :-

Gay casanova with HIV plays out 200
============================

KUALA LUMPUR: A HIV-positive gay casanova is believed to have conned nearly 200 young men of their money and valuables besides having sex with them.

So far, 193 youngsters have claimed to be victims of the man with at least 100 saying they had sex with him before they were cheated of money, laptops and other items.

The victims, some teenagers, said the casanova claimed to have fallen in love with them to gain their trust.

His conquests were discovered after one victim posted a photo of the man on Facebook, and other victims recognised him.

One, who only wanted to be known as Lee, 24, said he met ‘Alvin’ through Facebook last August and they soon carried on a relationship.

“He came to my house last month and stayed with me for three days,” said Lee, who lost RM3,000 when the casanova made off with his laptop, wallet and credit cards. He lodged a report with the Kota Damansara police station.

Another victim, Kor, 22, said he had been conned into sleeping with the man two years ago.

“He said he loved me and wanted me to be his boyfriend,” he said, adding that they had spent a night together in a hotel before the man ran off with the RM400 in Kor’s wallet.

“I want him to be stopped before he harms more people,” said Kor, who has yet to get himself tested for HIV.

The youngest victim, 17-year-old student Tai, met ‘Kelvin’ through a pen-pal magazine last October.

“He invited me to come over to a hotel room,” said Tai, adding that they had sex before going back to Tai’s home.

‘Kelvin’ then disappeared after stealing Tai’s laptop worth RM3,000. Tai has already tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease.

MCA Public Services and Complaints Department chief Datuk Michael Chong said the number of the casanova’s victims was shocking.

“We believe there are many more who do not want to come forward due to shame.”
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Link : http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...148&sec=nation
Old 12-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Hi Katoey Lover,

1. Dun need paiseh lah. Go ahead and "tumpang (in fact, i prefer lumpa)".

As long as the article serves to help the samsters here, can laio.

Of course, my slutty tongue can also offer additonal help to the samsters in other ways that only my warm tongue knows how.....
Old 12-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sucking a cock a day helps to keep Cock queen away from the Doctor .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Hi Katoey Lover,

1. Dun need paiseh lah. Go ahead and "tumpang (in fact, i prefer lumpa)"
As always, thank you for yoyr understanding ..... do keep up the good job of providing FREE erotic BBBJ and CIM to all and sundry ..... this helps to keep the rape & molest cases down in SillyPore
Old 13-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aiyo, SEXYMesseur4u, paiseh loh, my thread is all about my erotic hungry mouth striving hard to lick, tease n deepthroat any hard, juicy wet horny cock with no conditions attached or any monetary terms.

Your advertisement for transactional sex is out of place in my thread. My thread is not a suitable medium for you to advertise for your sex business.

My slutty tongue is only a free, deepthroat cock sucking sensual tool and NEVER a monetary cock sucking business sex tool

Please refrain from using my thread as a medium for your future sex advertisement business.

Thanks for your understanding.
Old 14-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Good evening samsters,

1. Just to say a THANK YOU to Samsters Faithevans, Basfreak, +4 Cuntworth and Sponge05 for your support and kindness by upping my reputation points.

2. May your week be as bright and beautiful as the clear blue sky.
Old 14-03-2011, 02:54 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
what u need to understand is - u will be moaning, groaning n begging me not to stop licking, teasing n deepthroating yr hard cock with my warm slutty erotic tonuge, cos u going to explode all yr hot cum deep into my throat.. simple enough??
sounds interesting .... yummy ... added you in msn already
Old 20-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

Re: Sucking a cock a day helps to keep Cock queen away from the Doctor .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
As always, thank you for yoyr understanding ..... do keep up the good job of providing FREE erotic BBBJ and CIM to all and sundry ..... this helps to keep the rape & molest cases down in SillyPore
Paiseh again lah, those commercial sex workers play the biggest role in helping to keep the sex crime rate down in Singapore. My free erotic hungry tongue plays a small insignificant contributing role.
Old 21-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Queenie, and all bros..I've been away for over a year. My first post in a long time. And what a rare pleasure to come accross this thread my first time back to sammyboy. It's put a smile on my face. Queen, you've made so many bros here happy..and for the pure pleasure of making a man happy. I dont know what to say. I guess I'll say thanks on behalf of all samsters. I dont need to say it..seems like you've got hordes of samsters blessing you with their grateful err...low calorie amino acids
After my long absence, I've been catching up on reading the threads. But this one has me tickled. Wow Queen, you are something else, and I mean that in the most respectful way. Life is an adventure, and you are a ride we wont soon forget. The stuff of legends, that dreams are made of...
Take care of yourself ha? You may be a national treasure.
Old 24-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher king View Post
Hi Queenie, and all bros..I've been away for over a year. My first post in a long time. And what a rare pleasure to come accross this thread my first time back to sammyboy. It's put a smile on my face. Queen, you've made so many bros here happy..and for the pure pleasure of making a man happy. I dont know what to say. I guess I'll say thanks on behalf of all samsters. I dont need to say it..seems like you've got hordes of samsters blessing you with their grateful err...low calorie amino acids
After my long absence, I've been catching up on reading the threads. But this one has me tickled. Wow Queen, you are something else, and I mean that in the most respectful way. Life is an adventure, and you are a ride we wont soon forget. The stuff of legends, that dreams are made of...
Take care of yourself ha? You may be a national treasure.

"Kum Seah, Kum Seah", hope it put a lustful smile on your cock..oops I mean yr face.
Indeed, thanks to all horny cocks for their wet, juicy thick amino acids.
I rather my thread had your wet cockhead hardened instead of being tickled.
I think what you meant to say is my slutty tongue is serving all horny cocks like it is doing "national service", rite?
Old 26-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Yes dear..national service of a sort
Right now I'll have to settle for being tickled, as I havent had the pleasure of feeling hardened. Take care princess.
Old 26-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes dear..national service of a sort
Right now I'll have to settle for being tickled, as I havent had the pleasure of feeling hardened. Take care princess.

Why settle for "less" when you can have"?

In other words, why settle to be just tickled when your hard cock can get my slutty tongue not just tickled your hard balls, your hard shaft and cockhead will be deepthroat too, till u moan and groan n beg for more.....
Old 26-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why settle for "less" when you can have"?

In other words, why settle to be just tickled when your hard cock can get my slutty tongue not just tickled your hard balls, your hard shaft and cockhead will be deepthroat too, till u moan and groan n beg for more.....
Thanks Queen..I probably dont meet the criteria dear. But I appreciate your kind..and most tempting offer. Perhaps a younger me would say yes immediately. And I am not chinese..in this rainbow country of ours, I am one of the other colours
Old 27-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Queen..I probably dont meet the criteria dear. But I appreciate your kind..and most tempting offer. Perhaps a younger me would say yes immediately. And I am not chinese..in this rainbow country of ours, I am one of the other colours

One thing for sure, fisher king, your words speak volume of your maturity, sensitivities and careful consideration for others.

I am indeed flattered and honoured to know u via this thread.

Cheers.
Old 27-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
One thing for sure, fisher king, your words speak volume of your maturity, sensitivities and careful consideration for others.

I am indeed flattered and honoured to know u via this thread.

Cheers.
The honour is all mine Queen. I am a man just like any other. Pls take good care of yourself always.
Old 27-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

sent an email to TS, but no reply leh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1