The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
tenga spinner

Anyone using tenga spinner, got 1 2 3 4 5..6?

Read some reviews like so shiok leh.

Any user here?

telegram:
Old 22-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tenga spinner

delete delete
Old 22-03-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did not know such a thing existed, altho know about fleshlight.
things you can learn in a sex forum
Old 25-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystonia View Post
did not know such a thing existed, altho know about fleshlight.
things you can learn in a sex forum
Haha maybe you don't even need it

telegram:
Old 25-03-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
They're not bad actually. I was given 3 to review and take photos for. Play test them with a date. For reference I had Tenga Tetra, Hexa and Brick. I think the first 2 are like soft suction gentle feeling, Brick was the most intense for me.

So if you do get it, be generous with the lube, I used Durex Play. Also don't jam your cock in straight away, get stuff and hard, then place the Tenga at your head glans. It will somehow automatically "suction" onto your penis head, got the "chup chup" sound like BJ. If you lubed the inner entrance of the Tenga, that's how it applies lube to your head for easy insertion.

Also, for extra feeling, press/squeeze the top/tip of the Tenga before pushing your cock in. Will create a vacuum with damn good suction.

Sensation wise, Brick is the most intense. Just tug it up and down, really can feel the spiral twisting up and down quite subtly, and your entire cock gets stimulation from all the internal protrusions.

Those with stamina, good for training to enjoy sensations. Quick cummers, this is quite deadly imo, the spiral and suction is like a hands twisting handjob and blowjob sucking. Depending on how much lube, it's audible, can hear squish and suck sounds.

Worth buying one to keep standby, reusable and washable, just soap and water, or in shower turn the shower to jet and flush out. Btw don't believe the suction, try washing it with soap and fingers, put two fingers in to try and clean inside, the lips will grip and stick. Comes with some white tube to insert keeping the hole in shape and let airflow dry. I also rolled up a piece of kitchen towel paper into a cigar, stuff in to absorb dry and throw away before air drying.

Worth getting? Sure why not, for the times when you're horny, lazy, just wanna fantasize and cum, it's a very intense orgasm. Keep pumping then Tenga as you shoot inside, the bumps and shapes are like electricity on your glans as your spurt.

Of course not realistic Vs a real woman's organ, but shiok for cumming.

Hope this helps bro
Old 25-03-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

isn't electric one better? move automatically handsfree
Old 25-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Mmm, can't speak to that as I never tried that before, but I think those electric ones seem to be like super bulky and heavy, then have app, or option to download.apk install app from shady places, and need charge, then press button have dunno different voices, and wear headphones/earpiece.

Lagi best is if faulty or damp then the whole thing spoilt, left with oversized clunky masturbator?

I dunno man, like normally with girls, but if sometimes just wanna wank one out in the middle of the night, fast fast efficient I guess? Also below $30 reusable Vs dunno how many hundreds for a hopefully decent automatic one.

Just my thought process.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried a few Tenga product , the feeling that they give is almost out of the world .

I tried a few and I felt that the best is the one time use one .

I don’t know how to describe , but I feel that the feeling is more intense and comfortable against the reusable.

I bought the $100 reusable but I do feel that the $10 single use is different but better
Old 26-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Haha maybe you don't even need it
I won't buy it, but if have brand new free sample to try, confirm quick quick go home and experiment
Old 26-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Anyway I still have the review set, so just took some quick pis for info. One pic beside a kettlebell for size reference. One pic with the white tube to allow air dry and maintain shape. One pic with interior for sensation. On pic showing the spinning tech.

Old 26-03-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuppy View Post
They're not bad actually. I was given 3 to review and take photos for. Play test them with a date. For reference I had Tenga Tetra, Hexa and Brick. I think the first 2 are like soft suction gentle feeling, Brick was the most intense for me.

So if you do get it, be generous with the lube, I used Durex Play. Also don't jam your cock in straight away, get stuff and hard, then place the Tenga at your head glans. It will somehow automatically "suction" onto your penis head, got the "chup chup" sound like BJ. If you lubed the inner entrance of the Tenga, that's how it applies lube to your head for easy insertion.

Also, for extra feeling, press/squeeze the top/tip of the Tenga before pushing your cock in. Will create a vacuum with damn good suction.

Sensation wise, Brick is the most intense. Just tug it up and down, really can feel the spiral twisting up and down quite subtly, and your entire cock gets stimulation from all the internal protrusions.

Those with stamina, good for training to enjoy sensations. Quick cummers, this is quite deadly imo, the spiral and suction is like a hands twisting handjob and blowjob sucking. Depending on how much lube, it's audible, can hear squish and suck sounds.

Worth buying one to keep standby, reusable and washable, just soap and water, or in shower turn the shower to jet and flush out. Btw don't believe the suction, try washing it with soap and fingers, put two fingers in to try and clean inside, the lips will grip and stick. Comes with some white tube to insert keeping the hole in shape and let airflow dry. I also rolled up a piece of kitchen towel paper into a cigar, stuff in to absorb dry and throw away before air drying.

Worth getting? Sure why not, for the times when you're horny, lazy, just wanna fantasize and cum, it's a very intense orgasm. Keep pumping then Tenga as you shoot inside, the bumps and shapes are like electricity on your glans as your spurt.

Of course not realistic Vs a real woman's organ, but shiok for cumming.

Hope this helps bro
Woah.. thats quite detailed leh.
Looks like quite worth trying it.

telegram:
Old 26-03-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuppy View Post
Anyway I still have the review set, so just took some quick pis for info. One pic beside a kettlebell for size reference. One pic with the white tube to allow air dry and maintain shape. One pic with interior for sensation. On pic showing the spinning tech.

Wah bro. You multitasking ah haha

telegram:
Old 27-03-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a manual one but once i upgraded to the electric one there was no turning back, my stamina also improved because the electric one trained me to last longer

my first electric masturbator can only vibrate, then later upgrade to one that can thrust up and down, and recently got another one that use vacuum to simulate suction.

Just came across a new one that can even simulate twisting motion, it also comes with a heater to warm it up like a real pussy.

a bit expensive but still cheaper than 1 shot with FL, definitely worth the ROI because it is a one-time investment

https://www.amazon.com/Tracys-Dog-Au...dp/B0CQ7YL7NM/

review on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/SexNoveltie...l_can_for_men/
Old 27-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
gahato92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

shiok for cumming.
Old Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kepler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

a bit expensive but still cheaper than 1 shot with FL, definitely worth the ROI because it is a one-time investment
How much would you think you have spent on such toys so far ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1