The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -304 / Power: 0
Radio911 Radio911 Radio911 Radio911
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Nice sharing. Thanks.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Some bros requested more pics because haven't uploaded any for a while but so far don't have any photos relevant to the story so..
Another one of her usual attire when she goes out drinking
Old 20-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Have u up her before ?
Old 20-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -364 / Power: 0
Elliots Elliots Elliots Elliots

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Have u up her before ?
Very good question
Old 20-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OneDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, pls continue
Old 20-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1064 / Power: 7
rojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Some bros requested more pics because haven't uploaded any for a while but so far don't have any photos relevant to the story so..
Another one of her usual attire when she goes out drinking
nice and solid, wanted
Old 20-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great updates.. awesome
cant wait for your new update!!
Old 20-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely body Aunt Kathy has..
Reminds me of a girl I had a crush on once !
Uppz Bro TS !
Old 20-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Have u up her before ?
Maybe

----------------------------------------------------------------

Auntie Kat then proceeded to tell me her story. To start off, she was raised in a very conservative family. She thought everything was going smoothly when she had met Jack's father. They married at the tender age of 24 and she got pregnant a year later with Jack. It must have been 4 years since Jack was born that Auntie Kat had discovered something amiss with her husband behavior. In short, she suspected him of cheating on her.

He would receive text messages in the middle of the night in which he claims that it was a text for his colleagues informing of his work schedule for the next day. But things were definitely suspicious as she could smell a different perfume other than hers on his clothes. Of course, she didn't want to break up the marriage so she abided by it.

It was then she was expecting a second child. Perhaps Jack's father didn't want the child and that his business was failing at that point of time but his attitude began to turn for the worse. He would often berate both Auntie Kat and Jack and things escalated from there. Mental abuse became physical abuse. Eventually, she had a miscarriage. There was once she came home and saw him beating Jack up despite being just a little kid.

Having enough of it, she then hired a PI and followed him around. Getting hold of evidence to accuse him of adultery, she then filed for divorce. But Jack's father wasn't that keen to letting the house go. He filed claims that he paid a lot for the house and such. So in exchange of having the custody of Jack and the house, Auntie Kat had to fork out a lump sum of money to pay him.

At her wits end, she then borrowed money from friends and relatives and finally settled everything. She thought she would be able to start everything afresh. She will just continue working at her job and provide for the family while slowly paying off the debt that she owed. But no matter how much she scrimped and saved, the debt doesn't seem to decrease at all.

' It must have been hard, huh? ' I muttered as she lowered her head in shame.

I honestly sympathized with her and Jack. I did rethink my choices. Just what was I doing? Both of them had suffered enough and to satisfy my own lust, I even conceived of plans on how to manipulate Jack and eventually up Auntie Kat. I'm the lowest of the low. She then continued.

It must have been about 3 years later after the divorce. She said in around 2001, there was a recession and she was worried that she might lose her job. If she lost her job, that means that there won't be anyone to provide for the family since she refused to rely on her family who had helped her out a lot. On top of that, the workload only increased and she was really having a difficult time, she said to me in tears.

It was then Auntie Kim saw her struggling and then invited her out to drink as a form of destressing. That was where everything started going downhill.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super !!! Good story!! Camping..
Old 21-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

' At first I didn't really want to go just because going out to drink meant more expenses and that would slow down the repayment process.. ' Auntie Kat then told me.

It was then Auntie Kim and friends offered to pay half of what she drinks and like mother like son, weak to psycho. She succumbed and went out drinking with them for the first time in her life. Boy, was it a disaster she said. She ended up really drunk and the clique had to take care of her. Ever since experiencing the temporary 'joy' that alcohol provided, it became a monthly ritual then become a bi-monthly, then weekly and then several times a week.

' I see.. ' I nodded, noting to myself that she was deliberately leaving out some parts. Especially the part I heard from Jack where guys bring her home to fuck.

' It's understandable. It's pretty hard for a single person to cope with work, the house and a kid after all. ' I offered a few words to encourage her.

Her eyes lit up ever so slightly upon sensing that I wasn't judging her. She then continued on.

' Also I thought to myself. Jack was still small. He needs a father figure to look up to. I think that would be for the best.. ' she then told me.

Apparently, at first she only stuck with Auntie Kim and the clique when they go out to drink and she would reject the guys advances on her. But after a while, she let loose a little bit. Thinking that Jack would require a father figure in his life and given that she was still a young woman back then, it was only understandable for her to accept some of the advances made on her in the pubs. Of course, she left out the part where the guys bring her back home to fuck again though I already knew. She has her own needs after all.

' Umm.. sometimes you know when you get intoxicated. You tend to be not really aware of your surroundings right? ' she then asked.

' Yeah. ' I nodded.

' Uhh for guys isn't really a problem but for girls.. a bit dangerous.. ' she then trailed off.

' I see. But I thought you went out drinking with Auntie Kim and your clique? I think they should take care of you what not meh.. ' I then asked.

' Sometimes la.. but other times they also want come out have fun so can't have them keep take care of me ma.. ' she then said.

' I see.. So what happened that night was.. ' the words then left my mouth.

' I'm part to blame for it also la.. already know is don't know him one but need someone carry me home ma.. Just didn't think he was like that.. ' she murmured.

Really? I immediately knew that she was lying. If I had just moved into the house, I might have believed her. But after spying on her for months, I already knew that it wasn't the case because I have seen many strangers taking her back and fuck. What happened was probably she didn't think that he would be that rough with her and not even giving her any pleasure in the first place, just wanting pleasure for his own. And after he was done, she was just left disappointed or something along those lines.

' Have you filed a police report though? Since rape is an offense and all ' I then played along with her.

' Think don't need ba.. ' she then rejected the idea.

' What I tell you today cannot tell anyone ah, especially Jack. ' she then reaffirmed me again before smiling at me.

Looks like I gained her trust a little bit. I wonder how far I can push my luck this time
Old 21-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Youngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you get straight to the point? its a good story but stop talek aga can or not thx.
Old 21-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
Can you get straight to the point? its a good story but stop talek aga can or not thx.
Cannot wait dun wait lor, no one ask u to read.....
Old 21-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
poundsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update ... please continue bro
Old 21-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

please continue, already steamed !!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1