The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 22-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

i would also not recommend sunshine. She was not that warm or friendly until after you bath and importantly, paid. Thereafter, the foreplay such as BJ was short before she tried to sit on you already. Although she does not say it, but sometimes you always get this feeling from looking at a person to know that they are wishing you finish quickly. The only thing i would say is her strength is her looks which is very pretty; looks 100% like a girl. She has a tall and lean frame so she looks like a model. Even her voice is feminine. But that said, the looks is not worth $150, which you will need to add another $30 for the room

Speaking of which, having tried the recent inflow of thai LBs after having the scene dominated by Filipinos, Let me take the chance to highlight a few differences. These are strictly my opinions.

i would say that the Thais look better and more feminine, but their downside is a language problem. Service wise, both (i feel personally) have more misses then hits. In terms of price though, the thais are generally cheaper, averaging about $150, whereas the filipinos always peg themselves at nothing less than $200. Hotel wise, the Filipinos usually host in their room, whereas the thais seem to like to meet you at a transit hotel. While they will say that they can book the room to save you from registration, please dun be fooled. If you do go to budget ones, the rate is usually $20, but the thais will add $30 to your payment for the hotel. In any case, unless you are super stealth, all hotels will require you to register even if you are guest...i think they are legally required to do so. There is no way to escape one since all the entrance is fronted by the front desk. Personally, i dun see that as a big issue. You are not doing anything illegal, but i think to be found in the room without registration may be an issue if the hotel was somehow raided.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
i would also not recommend sunshine. She was not that warm or friendly until after you bath and importantly, paid. Thereafter, the foreplay such as BJ was short before she tried to sit on you already. Although she does not say it, but sometimes you always get this feeling from looking at a person to know that they are wishing you finish quickly. The only thing i would say is her strength is her looks which is very pretty; looks 100% like a girl. She has a tall and lean frame so she looks like a model. Even her voice is feminine. But that said, the looks is not worth $150, which you will need to add another $30 for the room

Speaking of which, having tried the recent inflow of thai LBs after having the scene dominated by Filipinos, Let me take the chance to highlight a few differences. These are strictly my opinions.

i would say that the Thais look better and more feminine, but their downside is a language problem. Service wise, both (i feel personally) have more misses then hits. In terms of price though, the thais are generally cheaper, averaging about $150, whereas the filipinos always peg themselves at nothing less than $200. Hotel wise, the Filipinos usually host in their room, whereas the thais seem to like to meet you at a transit hotel. While they will say that they can book the room to save you from registration, please dun be fooled. If you do go to budget ones, the rate is usually $20, but the thais will add $30 to your payment for the hotel. In any case, unless you are super stealth, all hotels will require you to register even if you are guest...i think they are legally required to do so. There is no way to escape one since all the entrance is fronted by the front desk. Personally, i dun see that as a big issue. You are not doing anything illegal, but i think to be found in the room without registration may be an issue if the hotel was somehow raided.
Agree w u bro..even ubgo geylang those backlane room one also must register... $10-$30. Be safe than sorry. SAF core value no.8.....do anything but don get caugjt.
Old 22-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post

Talking about this group of Thais working at balestier and lavender area, they indeed look nice and friendly, i have tried 2 of them, both got small dick and cant get hard, both at $120 excluding room. If you are looking for top ones, i think you can pass this group.
Old 24-09-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
somp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been on this site for a while, but was recently reminded of it, and thought I must come back here, it's a great site!!

Good place to start back is a field report

FR - Angel

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...y-24-7/4433624

She was very pleasant to chat to via txt to set up the meeting. When I got to the hotel, she really doesn't say anything at the lift (she had to come get me), or on the way to the room. Once in the room, we got the cash part out of the way, and then it was all good!

She is very attentive to your needs, she gets hard easy and at one point when going from one stage to another, she asked, "what you like, I want you to enjoy me". And that, for me, really sums her up, she loves to have a good time herself, and loves to please, and is not a time watcher at all, it's over when it feels over, there's no rushing.

Hot body, small natural tits, hard cock of decent size!

Initially I had not intended to see her more than once, but I had so much fun, I saw her a second time less than a week after the first!
Old 24-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
Lantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been too quiet, want to have some action now! Anyone can recommend
Old 24-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
jbrowse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the fr @somp
Old 26-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

Met Tao in a hotel at Balestier...

Resembles closely to the pictures on her criaglist profile... Absolutely stunning... with a bit of mixed blood looks...

We stripped to our birthday suits and she proceeded to blow me, capped me and passed me the ky and begged me to fuck her hard...

Fucked her for about 10 minutes, she's really tight in the ass but I wanted to come her mouth. So exited her ass and quickly washed little Rod then I was back into the bedroom to fuck her in the mouth.

Took me another 10 mins and I was totally drained and left a happy man...
Old 27-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttholesurfer View Post
Hey Guys...
If this is really Mos...Than its worth giving a try..nice package..
She likes to top and btm too..had a chance to try her thanx to bro Davidd

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...tember/4431851
Mos is in Bangkok at the moment having recently just come back from Taiwan.
Old 27-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
canman69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5782390627.html

FR on Angel.

I have seen Angel 3 times in the last week. There are at least two other glowing FR above about Angel. Those first two sentences alone should alert you to the fact she is something special.

I'm not going to post the usual list with scores as she is a 10 across the board.
This girl is gorgeous, truely versatile, intellegent and an absolute sweetheart.

Do yourselves a favour guys and book an hour or two with Angel before she leaves. You wont be disappointed.

The best GF experience I have ever had. Top, bottom, domination, kink what ever you want she will exceed your expectations and then some.

She truely is a TS Angel.
Old 27-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
somp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canman69 View Post
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5782390627.html

FR on Angel.

I have seen Angel 3 times in the last week. There are at least two other glowing FR above about Angel. Those first two sentences alone should alert you to the fact she is something special.

I'm not going to post the usual list with scores as she is a 10 across the board.
This girl is gorgeous, truely versatile, intellegent and an absolute sweetheart.

Do yourselves a favour guys and book an hour or two with Angel before she leaves. You wont be disappointed.

The best GF experience I have ever had. Top, bottom, domination, kink what ever you want she will exceed your expectations and then some.

She truely is a TS Angel.
Couldn't agree more. She will, on all of those! She sure did for me!
Old 27-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buttholesurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Mos is in Bangkok at the moment having recently just come back from Taiwan.
That for the update bro....she was excellente..
Old 28-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
RedAmbrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post
Couldn't agree more. She will, on all of those! She sure did for me!
Hi bros. I contacted Angel. She quoted me $300.
abit ex le
Old 28-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Angel, she asked where I'm from, asked for my age, asked for my picture
When I told her I normally don't send picture she just replied "NVM"

It's just too bad that once they gain some reputation they start acting like bitches
Old 28-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3o1984 View Post
Met Tao in a hotel at Balestier...
what was the dmg bro?
Old 28-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster